Votes: 272 97.1%
  • No, not my kink!

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • I'm neutral to tomboys!

Votes: 6 2.1%

• Total voters
Jun 18, 2019
Hi,

I'm in search for ero games (VNs, RPMGs, or anything else xD) featuring tomboys, or even tomboy protagonists, like for example "Detective of the Steam City" by Clymenia.
The style of the game is important to me, I'm searching for manga/anime styles and not 3D artworks/CGs, sprites are okay though.

Female protagonists are a huge bonus, uncensored games are also a huge bonus (but I would still play it if it's censored :p), I for example likes Makina and City of Ruins (who is a tomboy character :p ).

I like fluffy or funny stuff, so NTR etc is not exactly my favourite genre, but if it's only a subpart (that may be able to be avoided) that's okay.
Bad MTL on the other hand are really not my case. ^^;

Thanks for all the recommendations! Let's all enjoy tomboys together by sharing game suggestions! :D

Jun 18, 2019
wait, makina is a tomboy??
Well, she has tomboyish traits at least. xD
To name a few:
Strong personality, stubborn, warriortype (never saw a tomboy mage or cleric in a fantasy scenario, please prove me wrong I'm curious xD)...sure, her haircut is long (but so is FF7's Tifa's haircut).

Jun 18, 2019
Ohisashiburi's OC is not from a game, but a big boobie tomboy xD

Aside from that there was this AI-art game named "Tomboy Love in Hot Forge", I'm not sure if that greenhead on rollerblades from Dohna Dohna was a tomboy. I don't remember. xD

There's also "Grace from Labyrinth Town", but that game is MTL translated with lots of poetry. xD