Seeking Searching for games !

Shinsera

Jun 20, 2020
Hi, everyone I'm actually new and i was searching for good story rpg 2D(japanese or not u know) you know the good old days and it can be sexual or not I'm jumping in it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have play those game : Monster Girl Island : Prologue (which I loved but I don't have a good computer just an old laptop:cry:)
I played Cloud Meadow which was really nice and Breeders of the nephelym. (They are not rpg i agree but i loved that:love:)
So I kanda stay in those light theme and fun things so i'm in search of this type of game ^^
Though if you have any recommendation of a good game, be it hard way, long game with good story(i would love that),(rpg it's because of the adventure, exploring maps and all);)
I'm all ears to test and play those game !:devilish:
Thank you !

himonix

Apr 7, 2019
I'm looking for game : 5-6 girls (green hair, red hair, violet hair etc) , MC lives with them, he frequently have dreams about some power he has can you tell me it's name, I remember helping me pink hair color with her phone repair, green hair girl gardening. Please I need name of that game.

Feb 26, 2018
You may enjoy my games, and . Sytopian is about an alien that crashes on a small planet, and you have to protect her from evil forces trying to get her back while hiding her from your provincial neighbors. Text based sex with some pixel images. Runs a couple hours. Recently completed.

Miss Agatha's Palace focuses on a trio of friends out to save some princesses. Turn from hometown hero to universal savior overnight! Fully animated, hand drawn 2D and voice acted sex scenes. Your choices matter in this game, depending on what you do you can wind up with up to seven different girls. Whole game runs about 1 hour, but has lots of content.

I also have a new game which has just started open beta, . It's election day, and you're on the ballot! The citizens of Fethishville need a new mayor. Could it be you? Running for mayor isn't easy though. There are six contrasting demographics that you need to win over to secure victory. Master photo ops, rallies, talk shows, and win the debate to become the next mayor elect. Great for politics junkies who want a funny spin without resembling reality too much. Can be completed in as little as 30 mins.