[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Unpaid Searching for like-minded people to create a top-down sandbox ARPG in Unreal

akuta

Jan 4, 2020
Project:
This game will be similar to the gameplay of Violated Heroine or LonaRPG. A high fantasy topdown sandbox action game with no linear story. Realtime combat with various weapons and skills and stealth. The different locations are separate from each other can only be reached by travelling on a 2D world map. The main difference to the aforementioned games are the 3D graphics and a more adult protagonist with a gender selection. The featured content will be more or less the same as in these games (ryona, combat rape, pregnancy, slavery, bestiality and so on...). This is just a rough outline and nothing is really fixed yet.

Developer:
Me, a hobby gamedev generalist

Looking for:
- Programmers who are familiar with the UE5 C++ API or willing to learn. They could work on the combat, event/dialogue system, procedural map generation or on the NPC AI.
- 3D artists who are familiar with NPR shaders and stylized textures. They would be responsible for creating flat shaded anime characters and stylized environments.

Work commitment:
I'm in no hurry so it's a long term project and working on it now and then is fine.

Preferred method of contact:
Message me on my

Additional comments:
As this project is just for fun I don't really care about the people's skill level and am mainly looking for anyone who wants to create a more gameplay oriented adult game. There are no plans for any form of monetization at the moment.