Identify Searching for original game from the gifs

Oct 21, 2018
I stumbled across 2 gifs, that i want to know the source of, but i am unable to find it, can i get some help?
( main point of interest, i would like this to be identified first, if possible )
( This could be just an animation )

Reactions: Warend92

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The second is the easy one unfortunately, it's a FF14 animation from . No idea about the first.

Fellow human

Jul 31, 2018
Greetings, human!
You are not the only individual in search of the game behind that first link. The video is also found on an r/HelplessHentai post that shed some light on this.

It seems the developer of "Mission Mermaiden ~Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters~" is behind the game you seek. The video you have linked seems to have originated from the "mizukonokimi" twitter account as an animation demo.

There is also a post there to a blog and ci-en page with status updates on development. The game seems to be on average halfway complete as of the 2022 April progress report. A test version released in the 2021 December monthly report allows you to play the game yourself. Bear in mind it will not be in English and my brief test run indicates you should expect the occasional small bug in your experience.

I am not yet able to post links. However, searching with the keywords "ci-en 八角家" should lead any interested humans to the page in question.