Seeking Searching for Shemale/Futa 3D games

realsmasher

Mar 8, 2018
Hello everyone,
its been ~1 month since i found/focused the adult games market.
So far i have played some of the popular games and some others which were recommended.
My top ranking is Dreams of Desire, Milfy City, Dating my Daughter, My sweet neighbour, Milfs Villa. BigBrother somehow developed into a grindfest and i really start to dislike it. And some other logic errors disturb me like having a really good sex scene with Kira on the second photoshoot and then you have to wait like months ingame before anything else happens with her.

So Back to the thread theme, obviously i'm more the visual novel and not the grindy game type of guy.
Also until now i didnt try or found interest in anime, i mean 2D drawn Games.

Are there any good games with Shemale / Futa whatever you like to call them characters?
Would be nice if the quality is similar to the games mentioned above.
Otherwise i will stick to the tumblrs creating this type of content.

Reactions: DrackDrap

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Coceter Chronicles. Don't let the RPGM format scare you, I too generally shy away from RPGM, but on multiple recommendations I eventually played it and now it's my favorite game. In it there is a race of beings called Alcurians. They are essentially female angels with dicks. They do not have balls, but they do have nice pussies. Courtney, the main Alcurian who you interact with is probably my favorite character in any game I've played so far. And the MC Tabitha is probably a close second.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Balls get in the way.
A dick without balls just looks wrong though... like a car without wheels :p

Really though it legitimately pisses me off when an an author decides to give their futas the full set and winds up with rabid fans of ball-less futa pestering them into changing it. There's more than enough material out there catering to the latter taste without "stealing" from those of us with the former T_T

EDIT: Not lumping you in with that crowd, sorry if it came off that way. Just expressing a general frustration.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
A dick without balls just looks wrong though... like a car without wheels :p

Really though it legitimately pisses me off when an an author decides to give their futas the full set and winds up with rabid fans of ball-less futa pestering them into changing it. There's more than enough material out there catering to the latter taste without "stealing" from those of us with the former T_T

EDIT: Not lumping you in with that crowd, sorry if it came off that way. Just expressing a general frustration.
I would never ask them to change it, and have from time to time enjoyed myself some betesticled futa, but I definitely prefer them without. What I really can't do with futa though is the gigantism that most seem to do. As if it's not enough for her to have a big dick and balls, they have to be so big that the balls dangle to her knees and the dick reaches her chin.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
What I really can't do with futa though is the gigantism that most seem to do. As if it's not enough for her to have a big dick and balls, they have to be so big that the balls dangle to her knees and the dick reaches her chin.
Now this I can agree with wholeheartedly, it's completely turned me off to more than a few games/videos/artists/etc that I would otherwise have enjoyed. Granted, I hate unrealistic proportions in general (Beggar of Net comes immediately to mind), but dongs that'd cause their owners to pass out the second they got hard - and couldn't possibly fit into any human orifice even if they didn't - are particularly impossible to understand the appeal of, heh.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
So um, game suggestions?
The Red Room. Agonizingly slow development, but so worth it. PC is a dickgirl, as is the main antagonist, and there are a few futa supporting characters.

Lunar's Chosen. One of the main girls (in some ways the main girl, going by fan response) is a dickgirl.

Healslut. One of the LIs is, again, a dickgirl - and the PC can become one.

Inner Growth. PC is a futa (IIRC - maybe dickgirl? Can't quite remember) and a few other (currently minor) characters are as well.

Shattered. PC goes from forced-sissy to confident transgirl. A few other girls also have dicks. Most emotionally engaging plot I think I've ever seen from a western hgame.

List continues.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
The Red Room. Agonizingly slow development, but so worth it. PC is a dickgirl, as is the main antagonist, and there are a few futa supporting characters.

Lunar's Chosen. One of the main girls (in some ways the main girl, going by fan response) is a dickgirl.

Healslut. One of the LIs is, again, a dickgirl - and the PC can become one.

Inner Growth. PC is a futa (IIRC - maybe dickgirl? Can't quite remember) and a few other (currently minor) characters are as well.

Shattered. PC goes from forced-sissy to confident transgirl. A few other girls also have dicks. Most emotionally engaging plot I think I've ever seen from a western hgame.

List continues.
Tried 'em all except for Shattered (don't like sissy stuff in general).
  • While i did like The Red Room and Inner Growth, playing as a dickgirl just wasn't as appealing as i thought. Still, nice games there, will keep an eye for updates.
  • Lunar's Cosen I really liked, too bad it's not finished yet.
  • Healslut is actually pretty interesting, really liked the story so far, even if you're forced to play as a female character (not that i mind it, it just doesn't feel as immersive for me, same for when the PC is futa/ tgirl).
Anyway, got other suggestions? I've tried Morning Futa, Futanari Sorority, Unconventional Gym, and at least one more game recently. They're pretty good, but could have used more work, I think.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Anyway, got other suggestions? I've tried Morning Futa, Futanari Sorority, Unconventional Gym, and at least one more game recently. They're pretty good, but could have used more work, I think.
Can't think of much offhand... I know WVM and Dr. Amana both have a trans LI, haven't played either yet though so I don't know how much content they have.
Unending Void either does or will have a Futa/DG character, not sure how significant she is/will be though. Again, haven't played yet.
Broken Dreamers has a trans side character, last I played she only had one scene though.

That's about it as far as I can think of.

I still suggest giving Shattered a shot, it's only really "sissy" content (in the forced/humiliating sense) for the first couple chapters IMO - by like 0.4 Blake was genuinely trans.

Plus - she's cute as hell ;)
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: forgetmaster

Boobiewannabe

Apr 20, 2020
I know WVM and Dr. Amana both have a trans LI, haven't played either yet though so I don't know how much content they have.
WVM has good enough content for trans/futa. The models are nice, trans or not. But it has a really weird concept and storyline IMO. And it is very easy for the MC to get a girl/partner/hookup whatever you want to call it. I personally would want some level of challenge-reward thingy. The renders and animations are great though.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie