Seeking Searching for some Hentai games (all you need is in the discription)

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
First of all here is a list of the games i played already behind the games in the () is how i liked it After this i will post a list of Genres i would like (+ Can be in ++ Would love it +++ Has to be) and same with stuff i dont want to see. Hope you can help me ^^

Games i already know + How i liked it or did not start yes (explain : Hentai Game Name (how i liked it)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

School Escape (was okay but only Okay)

Insexsity (dropped because of a bug could not play it because of the bug)

Airhead Academie (i Liked it cuz of the Bimbo fication but the game dose not get any updates anymore hope there will be a new developer who works on it)

Alansya Chronicle - Fleeting Iris (was a really nice game waitung a few updates and play it again after ^^)

Another Story of Fallen Maidens ( i like the Transformations but its the only thing i like you could not really to anything exept for running and watching the szenes)

bitchyboss (boring as fuck way to short way to weak options and way to fast)

Caliross (not finished yet i like it but otherways i dont like it its difficult i like the horny poker or the sex szenes but i dont like the fight and puzzle thing in this game)

Claire's Quest (intressting but not finished it becaus of instand defeat when running in a monster would like to lose to a monster and can still play more corrupted)

Confined Town (not intresting enough)

CorruptedKindoms (really nice did not finish the current version of the game cuz i dont know how to waiting a few updates befor i try it out again)

Corruption (was relly nice i loved the slutyfication of the sister but it is to fast i think after 5 transformations u are on the end)

DarkMagic (was good but not finished it would like to see the corruption but its not so)

DepravedAwakening (was just okay)

Demigods History Unkown hero (not started yet)

DreamsOfDesire (was nice but a little to strange at the end)

Fallen Makina (not finisht cuz it takes to long for her to Corrupt)

Forgotten Paradiese (not finished cuz of short hair females)

Good girl gone bad (rushed it so i dont really know have to try it out again)

Harem Hotel (was good but i wait for few updates)

Ideology in Friction Append (not finished still on the beginn hope it wil be so nice like Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade)

Karryns Prison (played it for one houre is not a game i like)

Katie (first clear was not nice but i played it on my Smartpohone and got the Full corruption run this run was soo fucking nice i choosed the ending where she lost herself to Drugs and Alcohol)

Konoka (not nice it was boring)

Lab Rats (Boring)

Lewd Town Adventures (not finished i dont know if i will play it more cuz i dont have the feeling i could choose who i wil corrupt)

Liz The Tower and the Grimoire (not finished i am at the beginning dont know if i will play more)

Meltys Quest (downloadet and played it for 10 mins i have to try it again)

Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade (really nice was with Fleeting Iris the best game i saw)

Princess Trainer (more than boring)

Roundscape Adorevia (not finished really slow)

Saint Emiliana (not finished will not get finished for me)

Seeds of Chaos (boring)

Star Channel 34 (Boring)

Taffy Tales (not finished yet dont even knoe if i will finish it was okay but to boring)

Taimanin Asagi Premium Box (not finishd finish only one of does 4 but i will play it some times)

TentaclesSlave (will wait and see its version 0,15 and i could not to anything without getting errors cuz the content is missing)

The Company (dropt it instand was not a thing i like)

The Mating Season (boring)

Third Crisis (not finished)

TIna Swordswoman of the Scarlet Prison (Good system for seeing all endings but the endings are way to fast)

Treasure Hunter Claire (not finished will play it but i think it will be a long game)

Troll Busters ( Ehm yes 20 mins if u are really bad at english if u are good 10 mins and you are finished)

Valentina's Story HS Edition ( Played it on version 0,08 so there was not this much contant but i had fun and will wait)

Witch Trainer (was okay but also Boring)

Furry ear girls never betray (droped it cuz the english was to complicated for me and some text is not fully displayed)

NTRRPG 2 (Killed me cuz to hard for me)

Absolute Power Corruption (okay but the images are not really good and the game is a little strange)

Sarada Training: The Last War (play it on smartphone actually so i dont have a meaning yet)

Renryuu: Ascension (startet it on android but could not finish the first Quest so i will try it on Windows later)

Photo Hunt (too few intressting characters for me)

Anthesis Shimobashira Workshop (meh)

Warn Your Freedom (Dropped of the Yaoi/Gay part its Okay to make a Male more Female like but he should never have sex with other Mans i dont mean that bad for Mans they love each other but i got turned off about this stuff ^^)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stuff i would like:

(The 3+ Things must be in the game)
(The 2+ Things what be very nice but not has to be in)
(The 1+ Thinks can be in but i dont really need it to have fun)

~Free to Download+++ (cant afford a game so please )

~Anime Styled (dont have to be but i prefer it)++

~Corruption++

~Netori++

~Bimbofication++

~Gyarufication++

~Drugs++

~Slutyfication++

~Age Progression+

~Age Regression++

~Incest (sister i would love)+

~optical changes (if a character get more lewd they dress like it or i could change it myself)++

~ Furry Tansformations (only girls no man)+

~Loli+

~Female Protagonist++

~Impregnation+

~Pragnant+

~Body Modification++

~Uglyfication+

~Footjob+ (most likely with overknees or socks)

~urination (like peeing herself if female)+

~Moral Degeneration+

~Monster girl Transformation++ (no spiders)

~Demon Girls Transformation++

~Succubuss Transformation++

~Female Weight Gain ++ (bbw is okay but ssbbw is to much)

~Female Muscle Growth+

~Dumbification++ (IQ lose or simply getting totaly dumb)

~Yuri++

~Become Tanned skin ++

~Become Tatoos +

~Become Pircings +

~Become Vulgar ++

~Slave ++

~Human Pet**

~Beastiality ++

~Breast Exprension ++

~Gerneral Expension ++

~Make Up ++

~Ahegao ++

~Hairy ++

~forced feeding +

What i dont want: Should Never be in

~Text only games without Pictures like Liliths throne

~senior sex

~Mans/Boys love/Gay

~instand Deafeats (Game overs, when i'm defeated and did not lose the game its okay)

~scat/low scat

~ Short Hair Females

~NTR if its not me who makes the NTR

~Real life Pictures (3d CG is okay)

There are safe more but i dont know it yet.

Hope you can help me ^.^

If you need more informations Just ask ^.^

Reactions: mr.glassman