Seeking Searching games with dom NPCs like Curious Town

Jolynexu

Jan 5, 2018
Hi!
Again I am looking for a new game to play. Some weeks ago I found "Curious Town". And i really liked it!
I am not so much into the domme stuff, so it fits quite well to me, that it is possible to submit to most girls in this game.

And since I played Gold Rush years ago, i recognized, that RAGS Games can be good.
So what i am looking for is a some game where the player (m or f) can submit to npcs (m or f). Also the game should at least have some kind of basic story (no sandbox) & should have at least a few hours playtime. Submitting to someone should not lead into a game over.

I am pretty much into any kind of game but VNs. (maybe i never played a good one?)

Big plus is some kinkiness and also if the game gives the player choices that actually matter.
Well yeah. Picky me. So. Someone knows any games?

Thanks <3

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Hi!
Again I am looking for a new game to play. Some weeks ago I found "Curious Town". And i really liked it!
I am not so much into the domme stuff, so it fits quite well to me, that it is possible to submit to most girls in this game.

And since I played Gold Rush years ago, i recognized, that RAGS Games can be good.
So what i am looking for is a some game where the player (m or f) can submit to npcs (m or f). Also the game should at least have some kind of basic story (no sandbox) & should have at least a few hours playtime. Submitting to someone should not lead into a game over.

I am pretty much into any kind of game but VNs. (maybe i never played a good one?)

Big plus is some kinkiness and also if the game gives the player choices that actually matter.
Well yeah. Picky me. So. Someone knows any games?

Thanks <3
Hey, I have just seen your post and glad you liked my game. I can also tell you an update should come before the end of the year and hope you will also like it