[R>Programmer] Share Unpaid Searching: Ren'Py Coder for Adult VN Game

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Project:

This is an adult VN game that embraces a choice-based story that takes place in a sandbox environment. I will be very upfront and say that it's an ambitious project that will take a large amount of time. However, I am one of the most motivated and consistent individuals, and when I start a project, I finish it. My goal is to create a compelling story that will hopefully be remembered as one of the best in the genre.

Developer:

EMGR Games. I have 15 years of experience in audio engineering, graphic design, video editing, and, more recently, 3D animation (Daz Studio). I will be handling all of the renders, animation, sound design, and storyline, as well as some of the code.

Looking for:

I am searching for a skilled Ren'Py coder that understands how to develop a sandbox environment that involves moving a storyline along. I am novice level when it comes to Ren'Py, but I have been learning as much as possible along the way and have been able to get the story off the ground.

Employment Type:

For this particular arrangement, I will be sharing the profits of the game. We can discuss the finer details of how things will be split, I am an extremely fair individual, and I believe hard work should be rewarded.

Work commitment:

I hope to find an individual that enjoys the adult VN genre and wants to create something truly special. I am flexible with the work commitment, but I am also very motivated to complete the project. That being said, I would love to have someone on the same page as me willing to put in the time needed to put out a high-quality experience.

Preferred method of contact:

You can message me here or on Discord: EMRG Games#8489

Job Description:

Ren'Py Programmer. Help develop code for the open world, GUI, player stats, choices, and so on.

Additional comments:

As I have stated above, I don't want to half-ass this. I see far too many abandoned games that had the potential to be amazing. My motivation is to create a story that is emotionally compelling and beautifully executed. I hope someone shares that vision. Attached are a few screenshots of the game.

I look forward to working with you!

Cheers,

scene1_83.png scene1_66.png dream_11.png

Last edited: