frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Can anyone post the full " scorecard" of leveling up all the girls? like to compare it with mine, to see if i got all scenes up to now. Thanks in advance
Well, you could just look at the "diary" on the computer in "Your Room". There are most erotic scenes, aside the weekly ones.
Aside from that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only the girls in the top row (+Isabella) got somewhat noteworthy content.

Reactions: hoodie13

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Can someone share a save file? My game crashes with Michalle in Cafe Area, simply black screen which forces me to alt + f4

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
I am cust trying my chance (since your save name was version number) but do you have a save file for previous version? So I can check out the last patch content.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Not only tried... :sneaky:
View attachment 3819006

I've somewhat figured out how the system works. It's separated into sections like this:
View attachment 3819016

The order is:
-bottom
-full body
-underwear
-outfits
-hair
-shoes
-head acc.
-other acc.
-body acc.
-earrings
-nip pierc.
-clit pierc.
-butt plug
-tattoo
-tanlines
-bikini zone
-makeup

Each section has a row for each character which are basically in the same order as they appear on the customization list except that Wei and Michelle switch places.

If you unlock items that do not exist in game it can mess up the whole customization system. Also, when you unlock stuff in the story it can lock some items again. This happened to me in some older version at least.

In the end of the save file there are these rows that control what sections of the customization are available (bikini line, butt plug etc.) Putting three 1's in the beginning of each row seems to unlock everything.
View attachment 3819131

hey thanks for the info I did the same as method 2 but it didn't work for me

Bandicooch

Sep 2, 2021
Does anyone know of a simple way to change where the game saves its files? I don't like putting game saves in MyDocuments. Alternatively does anyone know what the games' CodeRegistration is for Il2CppDumper?

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes