Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I don't think that a step aunt counts as incest, so somehow the incest patch actually is no incest patch...

Reactions: DarkWolf2055
Dec 4, 2017
Hey developer I support you,please don't make us wait too much longer like other dev,try to post next chapter soon,thank you

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
The mildly attractive neighbor girl that's supposedly slept with half the college sounds promising!:LOL:

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Hey developer I like your game and also support you,please try to update next season soon

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Hello,

I am the writer of Second Chance. We would like to send a thank you to everyone that tried out our VN/Game.
This is our first VN, so we are still trying to figure this out. We would also like to thank everyone
for their positive feedback and constructive criticism. We are taking this seriously, and we are actively
correcting all the typos and pacing issues. Our plan for now is to finish working on the 0.1 fix and then
begin work on 0.2. Thank you to everyone again, we plan on making this the best vn/game possible.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I'm not a fan of dream sequences with sex. It always cheapens the sex and makes me feel unattached to it, kind of like pulling the rug out from under you.

Reactions: Namco15

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What i dont get if he goes to collega should he not move into his own place ?? Why does he have to move to someone that abandoned him many years before. He could have easily got his own room. That is what normal man would do.

The introduction seem to be weird. Meet my daughters so are they his sister or stepsister. and to daughter she says meet my son. should she not say meet your brother. and meet your sisters ?

And fuck that whore. She does not deserve to be forgiven.

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
Hello,

I am the writer of Second Chance. We would like to send a thank you to everyone that tried out our VN/Game.
This is our first VN, so we are still trying to figure this out. We would also like to thank everyone
for their positive feedback and constructive criticism. We are taking this seriously, and we are actively
correcting all the typos and pacing issues. Our plan for now is to finish working on the 0.1 fix and then
begin work on 0.2. Thank you to everyone again, we plan on making this the best vn/game possible.
May you please add a TRUE incest patch

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Simple, pleasant story, without unnecessary elements.
The fact that Nicole falls in love with the main character from the first day of their reunion is rather a plus for me - we have already seen dozens of such stories, if the characters go around the bush 5-8 versions instead of plot advances, the game will not become more interesting.

Reactions: Namco15

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
What i dont get if he goes to collega should he not move into his own place ?? Why does he have to move to someone that abandoned him many years before. He could have easily got his own room. That is what normal man would do.

The introduction seem to be weird. Meet my daughters so are they his sister or stepsister. and to daughter she says meet my son. should she not say meet your brother. and meet your sisters ?

And fuck that whore. She does not deserve to be forgiven.
No, they would be his step cousins, since is father's step sister would be his step aunt. Just as I said - that's no incest.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
No, they would be his step cousins, since is father's step sister would be his step aunt. Just as I said - that's no incest.
You somehow managed to make it even more complicated. :)

Mom and son are blood, that's enough for me. :giggle:

3.20 star(s) 82 Votes