Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Definitely keeping an eye on this..need more updates before trying it out not a fan of short contents doesn't matter if it contains sexual content or not all I need is a good story before I save and hold.

Reactions: Namco15

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A game where the mom is the one pursuing the son it's an extremely welcome addition, indeed. It just needs to tone down a little bit with the pacing and it's looking like a very interesting and innovative VN.
Well to be fair, I don't mind if the progression when it comes to mom pursuing the son is faster than that of son pursuing the mom, because the mom, as a mature woman just has much more confidence and certainly knows what she wants. A younger person may not be as in touch with his/her morals and limitations just yet however, has less confidence as well :p

Reactions: Namco15 and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Well to be fair, I don't mind if the progression when it comes to mom pursuing the son is faster than that of son pursuing the mom, because the mom, as a mature woman just has much more confidence and certainly knows what she wants. A younger person may not be as in touch with his/her morals and limitations just yet however, has less confidence as well :p
It was more in the lines of the mother trying to jump on the son after "meeting him" a couple of hours ago.
But yes, the great part of the mother having the initiative is all the potential amount of nasty shit she can push to try to corrupt/conquer the son. So yea, what you said, this has a ton of potential.

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Hi guys! Thank you for interest in our game.

, , , ,

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Hi guys! Thank you for interest in our game.

, , , ,
Nice man, thx for giving us the newest update of your game. Much appreciated (y)

3.20 star(s) 82 Votes