kekwe

Sep 29, 2017
I found that part hilarious.

Did I forget?

I have no idea who you are. I've been here 1 night and only just met you. I've met 3 women so far and none of them were you.

Er.......

It is Ren'py .... are you drunk by any chance?
sorry, I wrote the wrong topic))

Reactions: Namco15

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Yeah that felt a bit rushed and disjointed. Needs to be filled out with more text, and probably more stills as well. Hell, I think there was one day that just had him sleep in, go eat, and then he was back in bed after supposedly just watching some TV. It seemed several scenes only had a couple lines, and then right on to the next one.

And like you guys said, the neighbor's line about forgetting who she was was silly because there was so little information about who people are and what's going on.

That being said, the models/image quality seems good. And the premise, specifically of a mother going after the son, is kinda rare (I'm not really sure of others besides Milfy City). So I still think it could have some potential.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Another little continuity hiccup:
If you play maximum salty and interrupt her before she can kiss you, she will still refer to the kiss later on.

I really hope the dev reads this thread and fixes that stuff because this one really has potential in my eyes.
The world can do with more cougar moms. ;)

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Beginning looks promising, interesting story premise, two routes to play good boy path/dick path (probably) and the mom is :whistle: but she needs to work harder on the "forgive me son for being a b***" if u know what I mean ;) ... Nice start overall, I'd say we need more curvy babes (especially MILFs) to give mommy some competition. Good luck with the project bro' !!

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
let's see these things gonna played out until several updates, and i hope the dev will make the pace a little bit slower and more tender

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Not a lot of build up to anything or proper introductions to the different characters, just a 'Hi!' there and a 'Hello!' here and you supposedly know them then. But how things develop with 'mom', so damn quickly and out of the blue, the only explanation I could think of for that fast pace of development, is that she's always felt like that, or at least started feeling like that so she deemed best to leave before things get worse. Over the years the feelings suppressed and were forgotten, and now reuniting with her son, they came back to the surface. I don't know, that's kind of the only way I could explain it, haha.

But regardless, I'll keep an eye on this one, seems to have potential.
I can actually relate to the story so far on some level, my own mom left when I was still an infant and I can't bring myself to hate her or resent her or anything, I forgave long ago, so I can't hate on MC's mom either, lets just forgive and see what comes of it :p

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
So kid was 10 when his fathers step-sister abandoned him, and now its time to go to college (at the age of 18/19), and fathers step-sister has 2 grown kids, ok, m i missing something here or what? Maybe make it clearer of what the story is, and on top of that, my opinion is that the story wording needs alot of work aswell, cos has alot of jumpcuts in it

But anyway, game has good potential, just dont let it die out too quick. And looking forward for the next updates

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
So kid was 10 when his fathers step-sister abandoned him, and now its time to go to college (at the age of 18/19), and fathers step-sister has 2 grown kids, ok, m i missing something here or what?
If you apply the patch to play it "properly" it gets even better. Because then Mom probably left to live with her secret second family.
Then again, they could just be her step-daughters. :unsure:

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
That was .... the strangest thing i've read in recent memory.

"I haven't seen you for 10 years"

"Welcome home"

"Smooch"

"I think i'm falling for my son"

That happened in the space of 1 day.

WTF...... pacing, who needs pacing. I'm not even talking slow build, I hate those, but damn ... kids just seen his mother after being abandoned for 10 years and she practically booking the wedding.
Careful, or we might get one of them stories where they end having sex and then they spend 5-6 updates later just talking about how wrong it was.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Well that moved along at quite a pace. The story needs more development and the characters could do with a little more depth, but that will hopefully come over time. It is not bad at all.

The renders are pretty good. Looking forward to the next update. :giggle::coffee:

May 1, 2017
I think he should change the name of the game, because there is also a game called Second Chance on Steam.

Just saying, so he won't get in to trouble.

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Good start, very fast pace as people have mentioned, but also guess it's because it's the first build and introducing multiple characters quickly (mother, sisters, neighbors, their friend your age with a Lambo lol). Should slow over time, gl with your game :)

One play element you may want to change - when I chose to meet Carol and Jessica, would constantly lose "points" with Ashley even though she wouldn't know what was happening (started at +13, -1 answering the call, -1 taking the joint, -1 going back to Carol's house).

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
That was .... the strangest thing i've read in recent memory.

"I haven't seen you for 10 years"

"Welcome home"

"Smooch"

"I think i'm falling for my son"

That happened in the space of 1 day.
Not gonna lie. That sounds absolutely hilarious, I'm gonna try it just because of that.

3.20 star(s) 82 Votes