ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..i can play this with as a not-mother..rolemodel..i like the sound of that..HAHAAA!! besides the thread is all positive vibes so lets try it..wish me luck!!

Reactions: Namco15

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Renders are good but some of the Dialogue is a little weird. Also some transitions are missing, some scenes just cut out. And its the typical bitch sister who hates you for no reason and the shy nice sister...

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Where did the daughters come from? I don't get it.
Thank you, and have a number of questions myself. Did the MC's mom marry a man with daughters? Does the MC actually have biological sisters that left with his mom? Why the fuck did she leave? Why did the MC leave home with just 1 small bag? Why did the MC brush-off the idea of getting a free new car? The plot is pretty thin, nonsensical, and lacks maturity!

Megnold

Aug 14, 2018
Renders good
Interesting story and mc don't want use corruption hahaha..
Looking forward it:love:
Thanks for sharing(y)

magus448

May 22, 2018
Could also be his half sisters. Wonder if she was cheating on the first husband with Derek, got knocked up and left when she found out she was pregnant.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you, and have a number of questions myself. Did the MC's mom marry a man with daughters? Does the MC actually have biological sisters that left with his mom? Why the fuck did she leave? Why did the MC left home with just 1 small bag? Why did the MC brush-off the idea of getting a free new car? The plot is pretty thin, nonsensical, and lacks maturity!
You're welcome. :D

The MC is very forgetful, this we know, so I suppose they could be his biological sisters. The way mom introduced them 'my daughters' made me think the dev didn't think it through. :cool:

Hopefully they'll be Derek's daughters and mom's step daughters next time we meet them.

Having had my fun I think this can be a good game if the dev fills in the blanks. (y)

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Renders are good but the pacing is fast food. English isn't the first language but should be checked.

Mom dream sequence was nice, looking forward to improved updates.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
So another female character who got pregnant at the age of 3.
Try to keep a bit more realistic.
Mom traveled back in time 20 yrs, judging from the face, she's maximum 25.

On the other hand, it's kinda hard to find a normal boobed milf... Stereotips, all milfs have generally oversized boobs, a woman at 40+ with big non plastic tits will hide them in the panties... :rolleyes::D:D

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
Honestly pretty good graphics, characters are mostly attractive, only Chloe's model really seems to evoke the uncanny valley. I don't necessarily think the pacing of the main relationship is all that bad, but I'd like to see if move differently depending on if you're going Mama's Boy Paragon, or Unlimited Salt Works Renegade. One thing, more expository stills and some expository dialogue to show and explain what's actually happening would help immensely. As an example, I had no idea what the hell was happening with the night kiss until I did a full blue playthrough.

Reactions: Elvolganta
3.20 star(s) 82 Votes