EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Title screen.png

Overview:
The game is set in a matriarchy, where women posses magical powers and rule over men. the game centres around a young man, the two women he shares his house with, and his journey to accept his place in this world.

The mechanics of the game are going to centre around the clothing you wear. You will be able to pick what your character wears, and the events and characters in the world will react to what you are wearing.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-23
Release Date: 2023-11-23
Developer: taco7 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.991
Language: English
Related game: Slave U
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

new title.png kylie holiday 25 alt.png toilet pee00.png sarah ending cop 20 cage.png susan wife ending.png cruel iris ending.png cruise reward jerk fast39.png sarah camp ass56.png lily nami 11.png bi pee gentle0.png day 5 fairy gentle 3 rough.png day-5 end rough 8.png akazon jerk plug.gif mom crop rub cage40.png iris bath 4.png fairy futa cum 2.png justin footrest 4.png cane school tease.png pee.gif Webp.net-gifmaker.gif screen.png talk.png cei00.png iris ass be02.png clair pee00.png pic 12.png community aftermath 1 futa.png

Last edited by a moderator:

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Umm how much content is there? considering the file size is 2,4gb i imagine there should be plenty of content, but based on that it's the first release, i really don't know whether there will be any content at all :S

rabbitfrog

Sep 6, 2019
Umm how much content is there? considering the file size is 2,4gb i imagine there should be plenty of content, but based on that it's the first release, i really don't know whether there will be any content at all :S
I noticed as it was extracting that it has the zip file for the game Shattered within the picture files, that is in itself 1.2Gb. I don't know if it was intentional but it definately inflates the file size.

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
WOW, this is a game totally in my taste. I haven't seen any other game with so good animation scenes. I love to see that the male character gets spanked and get punishments and all the animatons are awesome.
If I could I should donate pretty much for this game. Because I really see the potential in it and this game could fulfill much of my own fantasies to see be experienced in the game. I love femdom and have search many years after this type of game.

Your writing is excellent for me and is very good to understand.

Very fantastic work Taco, I'm totally sold at this game and hope you will have much more fetishes in it with the time :D

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
I noticed as it was extracting that it has the zip file for the game Shattered within the picture files, that is in itself 1.2Gb. I don't know if it was intentional but it definately inflates the file size.
Maybe it's from the animations in the game. Maybe much images is there for the future to be seen :)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Okay, so I need a few things clarified. Here it says 1.0 (I figure this is definitely wrong) on patreon, I see .1 and .2 available, but the zip says .5...what version am I actually looking at, how often are we looking at for updates? The naming/versions have me a little iffy and the lack of patreons has me a little iffy too, but this is the kind of project I do want to support, but I wanna make sure this doesn't turn into a cash-grab-and-run

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Does it? I'll check when I get home. I have played the game, and maybe I extracted it into the pictures folder by mistake. If so, I'll fix it by tonight.

Reactions: Ianuda and Cierne

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Okay, so I need a few things clarified. Here it says 1.0 (I figure this is definitely wrong) on patreon, I see .1 and .2 available, but the zip says .5...what version am I actually looking at, how often are we looking at for updates? The naming/versions have me a little iffy and the lack of patreons has me a little iffy too, but this is the kind of project I do want to support, but I wanna make sure this doesn't turn into a cash-grab-and-run
So that was a little confusion on my part. I was originally going to make this build 0.1 but after I saw the file size I decided to split it up by the days, so you wouldn't have to download 19 gigs of content by the end. But someone said the file for shattered was in the pictures folder, so if that's true it might actually be a lot smaller than 2.4 gigs. I'll check when I get home.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
looks very promising :love: (femdom)
I hope there is already much content, considering the file size is over 2 gb!
There should be between 40 and 50 min of content if you don't replay anything.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes