Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
hi guys can some help me :( i got error when i am with jenny on the beach having sex i got this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/demo_minigame.rpy", line 1852, in script
if jenny_rezerv_lock = True:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/demo_minigame.rpy, line 1852)

BY thz way i saw the patch to fix jenny on the beach but its not working its the same error happen any suggestion ?

Nalsur

Jan 11, 2018
Does making progress with many girls at one mess up the game/ being stuck like the walkthrough said? or it was fixed ?
I really like open world game but what is the point if you have to follow a walkthrough to not mess thing up.
I also hate game with time cap for event, like you will miss the event if you dont do shit in order. Does this game have things like that?

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Does making progress with many girls at one mess up the game/ being stuck like the walkthrough said? or it was fixed ?
I really like open world game but what is the point if you have to follow a walkthrough to not mess thing up.
I also hate game with time cap for event, like you will miss the event if you dont do shit in order. Does this game have things like that?
No time cap. Almost all events are repeatable, you can not spoil the passage.

grimjaw07

Nov 21, 2018
Are you supposed to just guess what to do? This game is in dire need of a walkthrough especially since some things require you to revisit 10-15 times before any progress. How can anyone possibly know what to do when the game updates?

Reactions: takxt

MasterSai

Nov 6, 2018
how to fix cant buy swimsuit from store in saturday ???
If you haven't gotten it yet, check the walkthrough. It's a bit off sometimes but most of it works. There's some scenes prior to getting her swimsuit you need to do until they either repeat or have a end heart. And also only day or evening to buy it on sat.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
Are you supposed to just guess what to do? This game is in dire need of a walkthrough especially since some things require you to revisit 10-15 times before any progress. How can anyone possibly know what to do when the game updates?
Trial and error mate, grind is too much in this one but still one my favs, was even a patreon once before my finance gone to shit, also when we play we post how to do somethings, write playthrough to the search bar so many people wrote so many things about how to advance, many went away though. some still play and don't write.

tldr: writing a walthrough is tedious work, after 1.7 there are bits and pieces in the pages.

Reactions: grimjaw07

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Yes, we really need a more recent walkthrough than the one in the op. While I appreciate the efforts of the person who made it, it's STILL pretty darned difficult to follow and woefully out of date.

Reactions: grimjaw07
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes