Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
Hmmm.. You gonna laught..i hope u can save me for my brain overheats! I try my best to found the answer by myself but i can't read 356 pages! and google didnt help me either x')

i don't understand what i need to do for make shantrel study with me... or what i need to do for moria choose me for the history Olympic..or just go to moria place... i try to follow the instruction, get nerdking rang, that didn't work ;-; i was thinking skipping school for make shantrel go to see her at school like the first time but that didn't work.. ;-;

Ho, and last mistery, i finish the quest 8, so normaly the quest 9 is finished too right? but they still say i need finish the quest 8! ;-; at the end of quest 8 they say "go to the kitchen for claim ur prize, reach the "END" there " I got the handjob, but i don't see the little "end" we got after some scene, so i wonder what did i miss there? so i try, and retry, and retry, but nothing change..... '-'

For all the time i spend in this game... that would be sad to stop just when i get a handjob x') I prey for ur help *-*

inyourface

May 30, 2017
sorry, but don't work
Ok, the thing is like this, Tuesday evening play joke, when it's on top of the MC, hotspot tits, the next time it appears without panties, play again a joke, hotspot tits. and then next time do not play a joke and she will let you masturbate in her or in your hands, repeat the above. a third option will appear, use it and then cum on her. end heart

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work

if you get error about sknf_mod1.rpy file either run the game manually then re-run the batch or dl and try the newer version below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, i really like your mod, but why red background? Can you make an option to change it back to pink one like other buttons? I just hate that red color looks.. i remember that in 1.1 i was playing with that mod, but everything was a little better, and was not so "NOTICE ME BITCH" like..

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Hi, i really like your mod, but why red background? Can you make an option to change it back to pink one like other buttons? I just hate that red color looks.. i remember that in 1.1 i was playing with that mod, but everything was a little better, and was not so "NOTICE ME BITCH" like..
it was red because i wanted to "show" that this is a hotspot and not a normal button.

if you open the py file with a text editor you can change the color
change the #FF0000 with something else like #FFC0CB

U

User_71462

it was red because i wanted to "show" that this is a hotspot and not a normal button.

if you open the py file with a text editor you can change the color
change the #FF0000 with something else like #FFC0CB
I think it was a well done mod, and I like how you pulled it off. I do need to inform you that there seems to be compatibility issues with 2.7 of the game though. You have to install it multiply times to get it working, and I still haven't gotten the cheat for the volley ball game to work right. I'll let you know if it fixes itself after reinstalling everything, but I felt like you should be made aware that its having issues with the latest release. If you do make an update for it, I was also hoping you'd incorporate a method to re-enable actions that have been grayed out - that't would be a cool little addition to this mod. If your done with it and you don't want to mess with it, then that's understandable; but I just wanted you to know that I think its reached a point to where it needs and update to keep moving forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

megapf1

Feb 26, 2018
I bought a lipstick for Stella, but during the scene I don’t have it. Sometimes she says that I bought the wrong color and nothing happens. What i do wrong

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
I think it was a well done mod, and I like how you pulled it off. I do need to inform you that there seems to be compatibility issues with 2.7 of the game though. You have to install it multiply times to get it working, and I still haven't gotten the cheat for the volley ball game to work right. I'll let you know if it fixes itself after reinstalling everything, but I felt like you should be made aware that its having issues with the latest release. If you do make an update for it, I was also hoping you'd incorporate a method to re-enable actions that have been grayed out - that't would be a cool little addition to this mod. If your done with it and you don't want to mess with it, then that's understandable; but I just wanted you to know that I think its reached a point to where it needs and update to keep moving forward.
i used it with 2.7 with no problems (i always just run it once without problem , maybe i am lucky :)

i think vball mod is broken since the last releases (2.3 - 2.4 ? can't remember)

if i find time to improve (i don't believe that the game "worth" it anymore) it i will try to use the newest unren (for better and easier decompilation) and fix the vball

Reactions: User_71462

lxygxl

May 26, 2018
Ok, the thing is like this, Tuesday evening play joke, when it's on top of the MC, hotspot tits, the next time it appears without panties, play again a joke, hotspot tits. and then next time do not play a joke and she will let you masturbate in her or in your hands, repeat the above. a third option will appear, use it and then cum on her. end heart
Still not work,
first cum on her--- Laura mad at MC (get heart)--- go to park and give beer then back to normal---the third option(don't cum) appear, and after long scene there are two options (cum in my palm & cum on her), no matter which one will always leads "I promised to Laura that i am going to cum in my palm....... " . never get heart or end heart.

first time do cum in my palm will get heart exactly, but next time still can not cum on her, still "I promised to Laura that i am going to cum in my palm....... ", then dead circle.

Thank you for your time.

U

User_71462

i used it with 2.7 with no problems (i always just run it once without problem , maybe i am lucky :)

i think vball mod is broken since the last releases (2.3 - 2.4 ? can't remember)

if i find time to improve (i don't believe that the game "worth" it anymore) it i will try to use the newest unren (for better and easier decompilation) and fix the vball
I personally skipped from v1.9 to v2.7. So I believe that's why I'm just now noticing it. There are tips for getting the hotfixs highlighted red again here on this forum, which include running the mod then running the game. So it seems to happen frequent enough to have an active discussion here on the forum about it; but regardless, most of us are just grateful, me included, to have the mod in the fist place. Anything your willing to do for it after its release, is just a bonus. For me, its all about informing the creator of an issue, so they can then choose if they want to do something about it or not.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes