Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Try this. Use the mod, restart the game, start a new game, ctr through until you get to your room, check and see if the hot spots show, if they show, load your original save. That should work, if not, I don't know.

Mar 25, 2018
the sknf mod file runs only on LOAD
what that means ? if you start new game you will not see any mod
you must save and then load to see the mod

it was clearly written in the sknf mod guide, is it really that difficult to understand?

jjball

Nov 1, 2017
I haven't been here in a while. What happened to the android version, preety sure it was unoffical but still.

pedrozzza

Mar 15, 2018
I need help you guys. I'm stuck with Lala. I did everything up to the point where you allowed her to go a few times to the club but no matter what I do, she won't give the blowjob, she'll always reply "I don't want to do those disgusting things", and I'll get a heart with a question mark, no matter which of the 3 options I choose, no matter how many times I do it, I'm pretty sure I spend over 100 weeks picking every option but the results never change

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I need help you guys. I'm stuck with Lala. I did everything up to the point where you allowed her to go a few times to the club but no matter what I do, she won't give the blowjob, she'll always reply "I don't want to do those disgusting things", and I'll get a heart with a question mark, no matter which of the 3 options I choose, no matter how many times I do it, I'm pretty sure I spend over 100 weeks picking every option but the results never change
Wait on Sunday morning, pick lock in washroom ;)

pedrozzza

Mar 15, 2018
Wait on Sunday morning, pick lock in washroom ;)
Should I scare or look?
If I look nothing happens, If I scare I get an "end" heart. (Thanks for the quick reply)

Edit: I just got it... I'm so mad dude. It took me nearly 4 hours of blueballing to figure out I had to click a MF hotspot at MC hip after picking "Be Mean"... I'm furious. Relieved. But pissed.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbo69

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Installing the SKN mod
- move the folder Second_happiness-2.9 from the rar-file in the main directory d: or c:, but I prefer d:!!!

I put the folder in the main directory of drive d:, because if it is in any other sub-directory, there is a chance that there are symbols in the directory structure that the batch-file can't read.
This was the reason why I had issues with installing this mod.

- move both files of the SKN mod in the folder Second_happiness-2.9
- start sknf-mod_v0.4.3.3.bat
- and wait, it should at the end look like this, only in your language, you can see her german (because german OS) and english.
1566394127018.png

- do what last sentence says, press any key
- start sknf-mod_v0.4.3.3.bat, it should look like this:
1566394290955.png

- do what last sentence says, press any key
- Now, start the game as usual. The mod works only, if you start with a game by loading a save game.
- IF YOU START A NEW GAME!!! Save ASAP for example after entering your name and load the save to activate the mod!!!

Thats all!

First hotspot:
1566395205431.png

- From this moment you can move the Second_happiness-2.9 folder after it to any another place. Also rename it if you wish it.

Hotspots are red with text in it.

I ADDED THIS ALSO AS PDF, SEE BELOW!

Cant find hotspots, aslo game doesent work with skfn-mod. Can some one help?

Last edited:

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
this game is annoying especially laura quests and her fiends i follow everything to the letter and yet still stuck

Reactions: xxxskan

maslaczek

Jan 5, 2019
Guys, why don't I have the hotspots here? I've fucked Jenny and also Shantrel already, I even installed the mod to see the hotspots but they are absent. What. The. Fuck. Help.

D

Deleted member 1439211

Maybe it's been asking before, if so I'm sorry about the repetition, but does anyone have a complete walkthrough for the v.2.9 or an updated version of an older walkthrough?

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Maybe it's been asking before, if so I'm sorry about the repetition, but does anyone have a complete walkthrough for the v.2.9 or an updated version of an older walkthrough?
But it's only a one simple "quest" in 2.9. It needs just going to Liza again and again. If u got all others quest with her obviously.

pedrozzza

Mar 15, 2018
isthere.PNG

is there any development on the scene above. It will only let me touch her butt and the scene will never trigger again.

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
i lost my save after finishing 1.7 i want to start new game but its a nightmare dev need to make in game walk-through or somebody share full walk-through and plz can anyone share a save after finish 1.7 plz thank u in advance

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes