Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
ok I got it I hit her maya butt with the ball on saturday an then went to school on Monday she then said I should't hit her butt anymore someone should fix the walkthrough

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Skatanafao - I tried your batch script but unfortunately it doesn't work :'(

After using it, and following your instructions, the game dumps out this code and stops during initial loading.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/demo_minigame.rpy", line 344: invalid syntax
window show→None
Game works fine again when I repair it by replacing demo_minigame.rpy with demo_minigame.rpy.bak and delete sknf_mod.rpy.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Instead of fighting, why not trying to really figure out how the game works and how to see all the scenes ? You're supposed to be here for to enjoy the game, not for to trash talk about it and his author.

I know that (sorry, the '-' break the auto-link) and @mirenzo made a walkthrough, but there's way more. Please, both don't take offense, you do a great work which helped me a lot in my previous plays, and I thanks you for this. But at one point I had a doubt because of an "unseen before" scene. Then it took me more than a full hour for to figure out how to see all the possible scenes for just the parent's bedroom at night. And still there's part that are just variable names and their values, and I'm not 100% sure of it yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, now that there's almost as much scenes just for Shantrel in her bedroom at night, that most of the weepers must have seen of scenes with her in the whole game, will they stop whining and start to play ? Or at least let us enjoy the game and try, all together (well, in fact without me, I'll take a break of this game for some days, it toke all my energy), to find how to see all the scenes without missing a single one ? Because if just Shantrel bedroom night scenes are this complex, how are the others, and how will they be in the future updates ?

Unlike too many games here, this one is a riddle that need to be figured out. Whatever you can think about its author, personally I (gently) hate him for his huge amount of variables and labels, he make a fucking great game ! It's not a cheap easy fap service, you need to use your brain, play it and replay it otherwise more than one time, before being able to say "alright, I've seen everything". And still, you can't be sure unless you've a step by step walkthrough that someone will probably write one day if he's crazy enough for to dive deep inside the code.
Waiting this day, enjoy the night scenes with Shantrel. And if Carlo-s and/or mirenzo have a way to insert this in their walkthrough, they can do it without hesitation.

Last edited:

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Having an issue getting coffee before going home is there a cheat code for drinking coffee?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Buy it during evening and not night, doesn't pass time so just do it before doing your evening activity.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Buy it during evening and not night, doesn't pass time so just do it before doing your evening activity.

Thank got through this part now trying to buy the swimsuit but can't keeps asking why are you hiding can you help on this?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You can actually get a lot of hints what to do in this game, by read the text. The transelation is getting better which is nice in that regard.

Reactions: PKingman

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Instead of fighting, why not trying to really figure out how the game works and how to see all the scenes ? You're supposed to be here for to enjoy the game, not for to trash talk about it and his author.

I know that (sorry, the '-' break the auto-link) and @mirenzo made a walkthrough, but there's way more. Please, both don't take offense, you do a great work which helped me a lot in my previous plays, and I thanks you for this. But at one point I had a doubt because of an "unseen before" scene. Then it took me more than a full hour for to figure out how to see all the possible scenes for just the parent's bedroom at night. And still there's part that are just variable names and their values, and I'm not 100% sure of it yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, now that there's almost as much scenes just for Shantrel in her bedroom at night, that most of the weepers must have seen of scenes with her in the whole game, will they stop whining and start to play ? Or at least let us enjoy the game and try, all together (well, in fact without me, I'll take a break of this game for some days, it toke all my energy), to find how to see all the scenes without missing a single one ? Because if just Shantrel bedroom night scenes are this complex, how are the others, and how will they be in the future updates ?

Unlike too many games here, this one is a riddle that need to be figured out. Whatever you can think about its author, personally I (gently) hate him for his huge amount of variables and labels, he make a fucking great game ! It's not a cheap easy fap service, you need to use your brain, play it and replay it otherwise more than one time, before being able to say "alright, I've seen everything". And still, you can't be sure unless you've a step by step walkthrough that someone will probably write one day if he's crazy enough for to dive deep inside the code.
Waiting this day, enjoy the night scenes with Shantrel. And if Carlo-s and/or mirenzo have a way to insert this in their walkthrough, they can do it without hesitation.
I'm not at all offended either, I'm grateful for having found someone more technical than me (I do not know exactly what's "codes" are or do) :), which helps me/us better understand the game using her brain rather than look for the simplest way it is to ask others what to do or just read a WT.
However, I have read your post with much attention and interest I have not yet been able to understand which are the Shantrel bed night scenes that my WT does not allow to see.
Can I ask you gently to list it?
I do not find that in the whole game there is the ability to interact with Moira ass, is it a mistake or I have not yet understood how to increase the variable "moira_ass_point2"? In my game is fixed to "0"
The options you mention in your spoiler for which you do not have the translation are:
first choice - "Go away, bad dream"
second choice - "Come on, that's a pretty good dream".
Thank you for your kind feedback.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
I do not find that in the whole game there is the ability to interact with Moira ass, is it a mistake or I have not yet understood how to increase the variable "moira_ass_point2"? In my game is fixed to "0".
I guess that's simply a name for a variable used locally to check if there's progress in the current event. It could just as well be called "current_event_points" or "melanya_blowjob_count", it's not tied to a specific event.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I guess that's simply a name for a variable used locally to check if there's progress in the current event. It could just as well be called "current_event_points" or "melanya_blowjob_count", it's not tied to a specific event.
Ok, but in my game, 07 all finish, this variable value is "0" and he said we need this variable to "35", the question is "How to increase it"?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Ok, but in my game, 07 all finish, this variable value is "0" and he said we need this variable to "35", the question is "How to increase it"?
I took a quick look at it. So, it's automatic in fact. When you choose to finger her during her sleep in wednesday, at one time you've an hotspot which let you see her dream. It's the fact to click on it which put the variable to 35. But like it's set at a different part of the code and in a screen, I missed it. I'll edit my post after this answer. And yes, said @Dangbabaloos it's just a variable name.

As for the missing scene, it wasn't one in during the night, not even sure it was with Shantrel. After have seen it, I past some time looking at the code, and (wrongly, so much wrongly) thought that the night scene will be easier to figure out. One thing in another, I lost what the scene was.
But I probably have misled you, it's not necessarilly a scene that we can't have following your walkthrough, or the one made by carlo-s. Both are "generic", which again isn't a critique. Like shown by my small guide, there's things you can't do if you haven't progressed first with another part, or you must progress on two things at the same time or even, worse, you must progress in both parts of the same global situation. By example if you go full path with the "don't sleep" part, then do the "sleep" part, you should miss a (small) part of the scene. So, the error can come from my understanding of the walkthrough.
This said, I understand that making a walkthrough for a game like this one is really not an easy thing. Let's take the "smartass" value, which is a trigger for some scenes. There's three way to raise it :
- Playing a game each week give you +1
- Studying carefully in Wenesday and and Thursday can give you +0.5
- Reading in your room can give you 0.5
But the last two are randomized. So, how to write a walkthrough ? You can just say "here are the way to increase your smartass value, do them until you reach X". There's no possible "study carefully X time" or "read X time in your room". Even "play a game for x week" don't work since the player can want to read and will have to study. Which mean that the player is on his own, and that's probably why so many people ask for a save and/or a more step by step help.
I don't think that the full step by stepway is the solution but, well, at least now you know that before "this part" of the night scene, you need to have groped Shantrel 6 times and 18 times before "this one". It's probably less fuzy than an "grope her, oh and at one point it will let you advance in the night scene".
Now the player just need a way to know how many time he have groped her. And this can be done by a mod. So is someone interested by this kind of mod ? A mod that isn't at all a cheat mod, but can both help the people writing a walkthrough and the player ; one which, lets say tell you "hey, at this time you groped her X time, gave her X time money in the kitchen" and so on.

Reactions: eades

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Skatanafao - I tried your batch script but unfortunately it doesn't work :'(

After using it, and following your instructions, the game dumps out this code and stops during initial loading.

Game works fine again when I repair it by replacing demo_minigame.rpy with demo_minigame.rpy.bak and delete sknf_mod.rpy.
the sknf_mod.rpy is other think so you can have it
for the minigame , yes i didn't test my changes to the new ver so i guess i did something wrong :)
it' just the indentation , so if you edit the rpy and go to the line with the problem you must delete 4 spaces :)
for example

Code:
       window .....
change to
    window .....

Last edited:
Reactions: homer

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I took a quick look at it. So, it's automatic in fact. When you choose to finger her during her sleep in wednesday, at one time you've an hotspot which let you see her dream. It's the fact to click on it which put the variable to 35. But like it's set at a different part of the code and in a screen, I missed it. I'll edit my post after this answer. And yes, said @Dangbabaloos it's just a variable name.

As for the missing scene, it wasn't one in during the night, not even sure it was with Shantrel. After have seen it, I past some time looking at the code, and (wrongly, so much wrongly) thought that the night scene will be easier to figure out. One thing in another, I lost what the scene was.
But I probably have misled you, it's not necessarilly a scene that we can't have following your walkthrough, or the one made by carlo-s. Both are "generic", which again isn't a critique. Like shown by my small guide, there's things you can't do if you haven't progressed first with another part, or you must progress on two things at the same time or even, worse, you must progress in both parts of the same global situation. By example if you go full path with the "don't sleep" part, then do the "sleep" part, you should miss a (small) part of the scene. So, the error can come from my understanding of the walkthrough.
This said, I understand that making a walkthrough for a game like this one is really not an easy thing. Let's take the "smartass" value, which is a trigger for some scenes. There's three way to raise it :
- Playing a game each week give you +1
- Studying carefully in Wenesday and and Thursday can give you +0.5
- Reading in your room can give you 0.5
But the last two are randomized. So, how to write a walkthrough ? You can just say "here are the way to increase your smartass value, do them until you reach X". There's no possible "study carefully X time" or "read X time in your room". Even "play a game for x week" don't work since the player can want to read and will have to study. Which mean that the player is on his own, and that's probably why so many people ask for a save and/or a more step by step help.
I don't think that the full step by stepway is the solution but, well, at least now you know that before "this part" of the night scene, you need to have groped Shantrel 6 times and 18 times before "this one". It's probably less fuzy than an "grope her, oh and at one point it will let you advance in the night scene".
Now the player just need a way to know how many time he have groped her. And this can be done by a mod. So is someone interested by this kind of mod ? A mod that isn't at all a cheat mod, but can both help the people writing a walkthrough and the player ; one which, lets say tell you "hey, at this time you groped her X time, gave her X time money in the kitchen" and so on.
Thank you for your kind, prompt and exhaustive response. It is true that there is an image that can not be seen in the game, is that of naked Jenny at night on the beach. Informed VNorth of this replied that he is not part of the game and that he has forgot to delete it :)

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes