RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
这款游戏使用的是什么引擎?我想将其翻译成另一种语言,但我的软件无法识别它是什么引擎,所以无法工作。
Hey, it's using GameMakerStudio 2 engine.
If you want to help translate the game, I would be super happy about it and I would put it officially in the game. I plan to release translation files (in English) for existing events next month so if someone will want to help with translation I can put it in.

G0R0K

Apr 23, 2023
Okay I'm on day 226 and every time the day ends I just get a black screen. Can someone help me out here and tell me what's wrong?

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
I got an event where two guys wanted to rent out the place for 3 days and do whatever they want to the girls during it, I agreed, but no event happened. is that not in the game yet?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Okay I'm on day 226 and every time the day ends I just get a black screen. Can someone help me out here and tell me what's wrong?
It's been added to the Discord. I think Public for this next update will fix it but migth mean you have to wait 2+ weeks.

I got an event where two guys wanted to rent out the place for 3 days and do whatever they want to the girls during it, I agreed, but no event happened. is that not in the game yet?
Don't think that one is in yet or it's set to RNG. Check the Gallery and see what Event is next for that one if it's in there

• Thinking Face
Reactions: abirvg

G0R0K

Apr 23, 2023
It's been added to the Discord. I think Public for this next update will fix it but migth mean you have to wait 2+ weeks.

Don't think that one is in yet or it's set to RNG. Check the Gallery and see what Event is next for that one if it's in there
I'm cool with that so long as it's known. Thanks for the update.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, how can i get the real name of Ame?and how i can use the "skip day" function? I got the gem, but i don't know how to use it.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Guys, how can i get the real name of Ame?and how i can use the "skip day" function? I got the gem, but i don't know how to use it.
Are you talking about the ???? Stat? That hasn't been explored yet so it's just going up and down in the background for now.

And the Gem, just double click it and when you select to Begin the Day, it will skip it

Reactions: T4t0rt
4.00 star(s) 94 Votes