T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, i have a "weird" request:

someone could screen where usually is the skip day function?

because even having the green gem, i can't skip the day.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Guys, i have a "weird" request:

someone could screen where usually is the skip day function?

because even having the green gem, i can't skip the day.
Did you buy the Gem, double click it, and then proceed with starting the day?

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Ok, here's the thing: i used once, i got the event, but now i can't use it anymore.
Sounds like an in-day event is happening, like boss or special character visits. Can you go through for 2 days and see if the skip button returns? If not, can you send me your save so i can check what might be happening? Sorry for the issue.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Sounds like an in-day event is happening, like boss or special character visits. Can you go through for 2 days and see if the skip button returns? If not, can you send me your save so i can check what might be happening? Sorry for the issue.
Erm...where i can find the saves?

I know this seems a weird question, but....

1725972851713.png

as you see, i don't have a save data folder ._.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Here all the saves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: meme_Lordo

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone know in Ame's Goth Guy Client event the first one when you reach a choice to Go on a date with him or to fuck him does the first choice give a variant sex scene? Or something else happens?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Does anyone know in Ame's Goth Guy Client event the first one when you reach a choice to Go on a date with him or to fuck him does the first choice give a variant sex scene? Or something else happens?
Those are the Triggers for Sharing. Every girl will get one just in case you don't want to share that particular girl. If you choose, Date; Ame's storyline with fucking him will end there

emiliaiii

Oct 12, 2021
Hey, it's using GameMakerStudio 2 engine.
If you want to help translate the game, I would be super happy about it and I would put it officially in the game. I plan to release translation files (in English) for existing events next month so if someone will want to help with translation I can put it in.
Please make sure to do so! I'd like to use AI translation to help create a Chinese version of the game. Using AI for translation is now very quick and accurate. However, it might not be suitable as an official translation for the game, but it can help make the game more accessible to a wider audience( All of the above content was generated using AI translation, as my English skills are not very strong. Please forgive me if there are any issues with the expression. )

gottesurteil

Oct 5, 2022
Those are the Triggers for Sharing. Every girl will get one just in case you don't want to share that particular girl. If you choose, Date; Ame's storyline with fucking him will end there

That's fascinating. I haven't played for a ton of versions (like... 8.17 or something?). I remember giving all the various maids the sharing pins, and it unlocked a bunch of different flirt/give number things. IIRC, there were only like 2-3 pictures per maid that were SFW or whatever, and the remaining 8+ were all locked behind the pin.

Of course, this was like a year ago, so who knows how shotty my memory is. But in response to the above quote, what other rationale is there for giving the pin... but then locking them out of sharing? Are there more things that are locked/unlocked? Just trying to understand why you'd give them a pin and then not share them.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
That's fascinating. I haven't played for a ton of versions (like... 8.17 or something?). I remember giving all the various maids the sharing pins, and it unlocked a bunch of different flirt/give number things. IIRC, there were only like 2-3 pictures per maid that were SFW or whatever, and the remaining 8+ were all locked behind the pin.

Of course, this was like a year ago, so who knows how shotty my memory is. But in response to the above quote, what other rationale is there for giving the pin... but then locking them out of sharing? Are there more things that are locked/unlocked? Just trying to understand why you'd give them a pin and then not share them.
You would need the Pin before those options are even open. The actual sharing is again, in case you want to keep one girl for yourself or all of them for yourself. Call it an Emergency Break.

And to answer your question, not by much. Certain Random Events required you've seen others so some will basically be forever locked away if you never shared or saw Client Scenes

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Ok thanks. I wasn't certain because there was another choice before that.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Skipping day by gem still doesn't work. The gem seems to be mono use, instead of daily skip.

4.00 star(s) 94 Votes