VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Secret Night [v1.0] [Paloma Studio]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

IT serves its purpose if you dont mind a 10 second introduction and a pretty obvious VN trope plot twist.

But everything is rushed, things just happen one after another, sometimes there is a sort of transition that blends 2 situations that are not close and sometimes things just change. The girl is hot but there is nothing more, the way renders change, the dialogue in general and how the sotry "unfolds" (there is nothing unfolding, everything is prety much obvious) everything looks rushed, literally rushed.
    But the sex scene of this game is mediocre, if the scene were good, i would rate it higher despite the bad aspects, but the scene is bad, i wouldnt fap to it.
    There are better short VN out there, way better.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

The basic idea of a daughter falling in love with his father and starting a relationship with him after confessing is hot and fitting for a short VN.
    The female character's model is very hot.
    Some of the renders of the sex erotic scenes look hot, others are average. The animation is average at best.

Although it's very short, this game could be 4 stars in my book if not for the bad writing. Unfortunately the writing of the dialogue is very bad. The lines are very disjointed and not flowing well.
    Also the MC-s actions are inconsistent, sometimes behaving as a loving father and in the next moment he is perving on his daughter having a shower.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Burle

It is not difficult to evaluate this story. It's a rehearsal of something that could be bigger. That said, we can say that it was something enjoyable, that it lasted as long as it needed to in order not to frustrate us and not to leave that feeling of needing a complement. On the other hand we can be more rigorous and realize that there is no polish in the writing, that is, we can be happy that a parade of clichés would not fall on our heads if the story was stretched out for thousands of lines of boring dialogues.

Of course, visually it is a good product. Kate has been well modeled and matches the character. She's beautiful...and the praise stops there.

The H factor is pure routine, the basics of the basics. It delivers everything we want to see so quickly that we don't even have a chance to wish for something.

The big mistake is to go down the path of non-perverted choices. The story becomes shorter and completely empty of any meaning.

Story 1/5
    Girl 5/5
    Sex 2/5
    Animations 2/5
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Rannell

I haven't been doing many reviews lately because the AVN's I haven't had anything significant to add. While this AVN having two 2 star reviews and one 5 star review it needs to have more of an objective review.

Story -- There isn't really one, but how can you when it is so short. The story is basically like the tag say. Daughter and daddy get together and have sex. If you are into incest then you might like it. Rating -- 2/5

Renders -- In my opinion they are above average and at least the dick looks like a dick in this one and the breasts aren't ginormous. Rating -- 4/5

Animations -- I've seen ones that are a million times worse and I've seen some that are quite a bit better. Rating -- 3/5

Other -- With incest, to me the dirty talk is what is most important. It's only about average with this one. Rating -- 3/5

Overall Rating -- 3/5
  5. 5.00 star(s)

arms99

If you're looking for a substantial game this is not it. But it's a nice short story, with a few choices added in.

The writing was good and renders are very good. All in all I found it enjoyable.

I'm being a bit generous with my 5 stars (it's more of a 3.5 star game) but in my opinion the 2 star reviews are too harsh so I'm giving an extra star to balance out.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

I assumed that, based on the previews and the setting, a 2 star rating might be a bit harsh. But after playing the game I have to agree with the first review.

This feels like a demo created by a developer who's still learning the ropes. The writing is inconsistent (one moment it's written from a first-person perspective, the next it's suddenly third-person) and somewhat childish. None of the characters are believable. And a short visual novel is just not the right format to create a sentimental romantic atmosphere.

The renders are decent (not great), but the animations are terrible.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

emanresuistaken

Not really worth checking out. Consider this a demo it is that short.
    The story boils down to do her or don't do her (after 8 lines of backstory), no build up or nothing.
    Graphics are okayish but not great.