3.90 star(s) 108 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1554345_1554070_SS-_Banner.jpg

Overview:
You were taken by your dad and separated from your family to be trained as the successor to his lucrative business. After hearing your crying mother during one of your phone calls, you decide to find any way back to her and your sisters. That's when an idea pops into your head that just might make the reunion possible. But that same idea comes with it's own set of problems and your secret summer visiting your family may be harder than you anticipated.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-11
Release Date: 2022-07-10
Developer: SuperWriter - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Epilogue
Language: English
Other Games: Picture Perfect - Sun Breed - Follow the Leader
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android:
- - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
:
- - -

EPILOGUE Only
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Fan Walkthrough - Fan Sig - Transparent Text Mod - Multi Mod

Spatenklopper thanks for the link
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

a19.png a32.png a45.png a73-2.png a123.png a147.png a178-1.png a195-1.png b22.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
It's a decent start. Models are interesting and not the barely modified common Daz3d production line version we usually get. Tends toward the wordy side - lots of small talk to click through.

Edit: Don't see it as cucking yourself as others below are suggesting, more like divide and conquer ;)

1st Twin gets 2 sisters and a step-mom. 2nd Twin gets Mom, Aunt and a sis (or whatever you call them). Seems like a fair deal :p
-----------------------------
EDIT for 19/Aug/19 game makeover.

Due to popular demand, whining mob, audience suggestions, author's artistic license, the game has been changed to single MC. This new solo avatar will be in the incest champions league! With 6, that's more relatives than Dreams of Desire or Man of the House had/has. Can you get them all? ?? Well of course, if you fuck it up, just reload :p

Last edited:

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
Looks like he didn't wanna make the changes i proposed after playtesting before the release^^

For all the people that wanna know a bit more about the 0.1:

+ Some of the girls look nice ( I liked the mom/ future lawyer sister)

- only 127 renders split among 2 seperate routes/twinbrothers

- a lot of clipping in the renders (Bedroom from one of the twins/Moms clothes)

- Twin is basicly a built in Rival for that sweet family pussy^^​

Well it is his first solo project next to the Ptolemy coop, so lets hope he learns some things on the way and improves this one a bit in the future. ;)(y)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well written..crisp backgrounds with bright detail..cute dames with alternating facial expressions that help enhance the narrative and mood...you can name the characters any title you want so landlady is a GO!! this is one to follow folks

HomicidalA

Sep 28, 2017
Looks like he didn't wanna make the changes i proposed after playtesting before the release^^

For all the people that wanna know a bit more about the 0.1:

+ Some of the girls look nice ( I liked the mom/ future lawyer sister)

- only 127 renders split among 2 seperate routes/twinbrothers

- a lot of clipping in the renders (Bedroom from one of the twins/Moms clothes)

- Twin is basicly a built in Rival for that sweet family pussy^^​

Well it is his first solo project next to the Ptolemy coop, so lets hope he learns some things on the way and improves this one a bit in the future. ;)(y)
So is NTR in the game or is it done in a way that would somehow avoid it? Twin being a rival sounds like it could be NTR. Asking to see if the tag should be added.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
1.0?

Either this is an initial release that is complete (WOW). Or someone needs to learn day 1, book 1, of versioning (Bigger WOW). Either way, it's worrying.

From looking at the UI of the game, these concerns have not been diswaded. It's a horrible mess of a design by someone with zero concern for UX (user experience), with it alone, it is making me want to run for the hills and ignore this thread, forever.

Regarding the game design, right away we're presented with "select twin 1 or 2", with no understanding of what we're selecting, or even why we're being presented with this choice. From playing the game, I still have no idea what that meant, or why I should play the other twin as suggested.

The renders and model design was meh. I'd give them 4 out of 10, and that's even a stretch.

From playing the game, I just didn't get it and didn't even have any interest in getting it. I could not connect with the story or the characters.

I'm not impressed. I see this game as being one of those that we might check out when we see an update for it, but won't be waiting for or even wanting to support.

It's a hard pass from me.
That's the problem of not having any standard versioning, you see it a lot and it gets really confusing. Sure some people get annoyed when they're like "v0.0.0.0.0.0.1 that's so lame that means this has nothing yet" but at least when you have clear versioning like that you know what to expect. I've seen lots of other developers go this route and go for v1.0 for initial release and then move on to v6.9 and stuff which makes sure in the long run but in the beginning its really confusing.

Aug 7, 2019
I love half of the models, but rest are solid could be better, tho it was 1st update so I don't wanna be negative right away.
Interesting story - twins instead of usually 1 son with bunch of sisters and mom. Maybe it has some POTENTIAL here.
What about mother and why da hell every INCEST game excluding dad ?? I love voyeur things and love in between mom and dad. That's pure heart, sexuality and erotism.

Reactions: rgnar62

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Sure, versioning is open to interpretation, and different developers (even in the wider realms of development) have their own standards.

While true, 1.0 doesn't mean the end. It is widely accepted as a huge and first major milestone (initial release does not count). The game (in this instance), has completed its original goal, and/or, made it to an official market (out of alpha or away from limited markets likes of Patreon).

Standards like this are in place for a reason. When you look at how some development or design houses version their products internally, it differs greatly to how they version for the public. And it is for the public that those easy to understand versioning systems are put in place. So we understand the state and stage of development. It's that simple IMO.
I wholeheartedly agree with you, and I feel that maybe my point was not properly conveyed. I agree with everything you are saying, what I was trying to say is that I feel that lots of indie developers either do not know that there are versioning standards in place or choose to just number their versions however they seem fit. I've seen it a lot on this site (and others) and I just wish that developers were more aware of versioning standards, so as to make it easier for other fellow perverts and degenerates to know what the status of a game is by simply looking at the version number of it.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Why can't we just fuck ourselves!?!

Damn, can you imagine that; a self-fuck simulator? Opportunity missed IMO.
All you need is a mirror and a toy. :sneaky:
if that was the story for Parent Trap I would have probably enjoyed it a whole lot more
I refuse to watch anything with Lindsey Lohan so I couldn't tell you lol

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Hello like the idea, however I wonder if you got this from the movie 'Parent Trap' 1961 and it's remake in 1998. It will be interesting to see how this places out. Will let you know more after I go through it.
Nope nothing like the movie other that the switching places of the twins. lol However nive renders and I look forward to the next update,
Playing the first twin; (I do like that we can set out own names which allows us to take the IN word out of the game.) Just a reminder of the f95 policies on that word in gaming,
breakfast with Zoe something lite is not pancakes, maybe keep it like the render before as two eggs with bacon and a 1/2 triangle of toast.

3.90 star(s) 108 Votes