3.90 star(s) 108 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
lol sorry if i'm messing up something, but in your post it says
'' I realized that it is better in my mind as a LANDLADY GAME.''
also ''And I do not want to do another landlady game right now, so it'll most likely be after SS.''

So from what I understood, there will be a game after PP without landlady, and a game after SS with a landlady, is that not what you writed?:unsure:
Ohh, ok. My next game after PP was supposed to be about your father being a serial killer and you save one of the victims and her family takes you in, but as I started to think about it more I realized it was better as a landlady game.

And I do not want to do another landlady game up next, so I switched the next game to this new one you see. And being the son of a serial killer will most likely be after SS. Sorry about the confusion, but there will be a lot more info once I actually finish PP in a couple of months

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Ohh, ok. My next game after PP was supposed to be about your father being a serial killer and you save one of the victims and her family takes you in, but as I started to think about it more I realized it was better as a landlady game.

And I do not want to do another landlady game up next, so I switched the next game to this new one you see. And being the son of a serial killer will most likely be after SS. Sorry about the confusion, but there will be a lot more info once I actually finish PP in a couple of months
Great! Thanks for clarifying. Looking forward to your next games :)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Really enjoying the game. It appears that 0.7 is dramatically different from 0.6. Completely different opening screen, initial interface and no saves transferred. I play on a Mac if that matters. I downloaded from Nopy. Can I transfer my earlier saves to 0.7 or must I play from scratch?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Really enjoying the game. It appears that 0.7 is dramatically different from 0.6. Completely different opening screen, initial interface and no saves transferred. I play on a Mac if that matters. I downloaded from Nopy. Can I transfer my earlier saves to 0.7 or must I play from scratch?
You can transfer your saves, no worries. Sorry about that and glad you're enjoying the game!

Reactions: UncleFredo

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
This game have really nice renders. I am looking forward to see how the relationships of the MC with the women develop further. I am curious how they overcome their jealousy to share him with others... anyway would like to see some of them getting even pregnant by the MC

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Glad you enjoyed the update. But what do you mean it ends by summer?
The girls are saying the MC is leaving once summer is over. Also his job for the company will be done by then. Obviously things can continue for sure butttt.... I hope it doesn't end once summer is done. Tell pops to piss off and choke on his money lol.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The girls are saying the MC is leaving once summer is over. Also his job for the company will be done by then. Obviously things can continue for sure butttt.... I hope it doesn't end once summer is done. Tell pops to piss off and choke on his money lol.
Ok, I gotcha. You're right, this will not be a long game as I always make sure to say. no game I ever do will be long because I have a lot of ideas and I want to tell a nice, compact story.

As you see, we are getting deeper into the girl storylines, so there's no need to draw things out. Not sure how much longer the game will be, though. But I'll guess somewhere around 15 updates?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This game have really nice renders. I am looking forward to see how the relationships of the MC with the women develop further. I am curious how they overcome their jealousy to share him with others... anyway would like to see some of them getting even pregnant by the MC
There will be pregnancy >=D

Still deciding on who it makes sense for. Not going to add pregnancy just to add it, has to make sense in the story.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Can someone build a mod for this developers games that gives me infinite points for every character? I'm beginning to see a point system pattern which is rather aggravating
I made a (very) quick Mod for that. You can change the points and the choices (game variables)
March 24, 2021 -new Mod version v0.7a:
- integrated the missing installation infos
- new Mod feature: renaming the MC / changing the relationships

Ingame pics of the Mod:
SecretSummer_01.jpg SecretSummer_02.jpg SecretSummer_03.jpg SecretSummer_04.jpg
March 26, 2021:
Info: there was a recommendation to make an own page/thread for the Mod.
Here is the new link to it: Mod page

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
@ the dev ...
are u serious with tzhis update ?
if yes,its the next game on my ignore list, because we dont need an update we can play for 2 mins this is bullshit seriously ..
This update has 12,000 words. Most adults read 200-300 words per minute. So let's just say you're an extra fast reader and read 500 words per minute. 12,000/500 = 24 minutes of gameplay.

I think that's a pretty good length for a game that's updated each month.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I like all the girls as they are all different and well done for that.(y)

Is the harem tag for future?
Yessir, but it won't be a full on orgy or anything. They will all know you are dating them, andmaybe even talk about it with each other.

Hello SuperWriter,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad you enjoyed the update, and you're able to receive three Coral points before the check. You're missing the one you're able to get in the very first update when you reunite for the first time. If you tell her you missed her, you are able to get a point

3.90 star(s) 108 Votes