4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Only windows version is the last update in the OP. If you play on Mac or Android, you don't have Zoé quest.
It was windows.. hence the confusion. If I didn't say it yet, thank you for taking the time to reply. I really want to continue enjoying your game. The story/concept is really great!

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
It seems you don't have the last version. On the main menu screen, under the "Secrets" logo, you should have written "Ep.3 v.3.1" Do you have this? Last version is for PC or MAC only, not Android unfortunately.
mine is .2.2.... pretty much explains it...

Reactions: Eric X.

Canes

May 27, 2018
So this is pretty stupid. In the first 5 minutes if you rebuff the two bimbos advances, because they are creepy as all fuck, you get a game over screen. I'm sorry but what?

Yes, yes, probably huge revelation further down the line, but come on, options please. Maybe one to scale down MC's dinosaur's junk as well?

Last edited:

Canes

May 27, 2018
Serves you right for calling them bimbos don't rebuff them or don't play it.
Wait, what would you call a girl that's coming on to you like you're the last man on earth, first time they meet you? Slut, prostitute... psychopath?

But okay, I get what you're saying, just that they didn't attract me at all. And If I know these forced "choices", it's probably gonna come back and bite me in the ass later.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wait, what would you call a girl that's coming on to you like you're the last man on earth, first time they meet you? Slut, prostitute... psychopath?

But okay, I get your point, just that they didn't attract me at all. And If I know these forced "choices", it's probably gonna come back and bite me in the ass later.
A damn good time :p look it's a really good game don't let that put you off you'll enjoy it if you stay at it

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello everyone!

Yes, feet everywhere, I know you like them, so do I :p

This picture is from a scene of the Daddies' quest. As I want to ask for validation of each image to the Daddies, (Yes, even this one, you'll know why soon in the quest), this one is a Work In Progress, and it may change in its final form.

But I like this picture, because it lead to a nice character and a sweet scene.

I will try to post many previews of this quest as much as I can. This quest has 4 sceneries, 1 outside and 3 inside, so I think I'll be able to show you a few pictures without spoiling the quest.

Oh, one clue, it won't be a boring quest ^^

Hum... I'm using the word "sceneries" each time but I'm not sure if it is the right word :) Would it be better to say scenery? decors? decoration? background?
Let me know ;)

Have a very nice day/evening/night and thank you for your support <3

Eric

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Gorgeous MILF? Check. Aloof/unapproachable Older Daughter? Check. Teen Temptress? Check. Bunch of other 'hawt' female characters (including a slutty BBW for those of us that appreciate the extra)? Check.

All in all, brilliant. Different story I guess instead of the usual magic/mind-control gig, but how many of us are really here for the story beyond how it affects the way we bone the other characters?

Reactions: fanboi and Mormont

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
translation.jpg

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all well! If you live in Europe, don't forget to drink lots of water and stay home naked! If you're at work, ask your boss before getting undressed ^^

Not much to say today, next update is going pretty good. Things are going, let's say more complicated than I thought, but in a very good way. It is a new experience for me, working with people about characters, but damn, the first results are impressive!

I can't wait to show you this update, which will be very good :smiley: . And as you've had a glimpse of the enemy in Lucy's quest, you will now witness what they're capable of in this quest. So, there will be some action. ^^

About Android versions, I have to make some changes for the Vault to work with Android. Basically, I have to take a full version of the game and remade it for Android again. So, I will do that after the release of next update with the Daddies quest.

I want to focus on the Daddies quest for now, as it is a big update, and soon after this update release, I will also add translations into the game.
French version of the game will be added and also Italian translation should be added too.

That's it for today, stay hydrated and enjoy your holidays (if you're on holidays ^^)

Thank you for your support <3

Eric

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
View attachment 355274

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all well! If you live in Europe, don't forget to drink lots of water and stay home naked! If you're at work, ask your boss before getting undressed ^^

Not much to say today, next update is going pretty good. Things are going, let's say more complicated than I thought, but in a very good way. It is a new experience for me, working with people about characters, but damn, the first results are impressive!

I can't wait to show you this update, which will be very good :smiley: . And as you've had a glimpse of the enemy in Lucy's quest, you will now witness what they're capable of in this quest. So, there will be some action. ^^

About Android versions, I have to make some changes for the Vault to work with Android. Basically, I have to take a full version of the game and remade it for Android again. So, I will do that after the release of next update with the Daddies quest.

I want to focus on the Daddies quest for now, as it is a big update, and soon after this update release, I will also add translations into the game.
French version of the game will be added and also Italian translation should be added too.

That's it for today, stay hydrated and enjoy your holidays (if you're on holidays ^^)

Thank you for your support <3

Eric
They are a nice pair. all 3 together. :love:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hello,
I just finish the current game.
Why, when the characters know all the answers, they always say " trust me, you will know, but not now ". In every game, always. Why the family can't just tell the MC what he wants to know ?
And, again, there is a lesbian scene out of nowhere, and nobody seems to care about that. Well, don't take me wrong, I love lesbian scenes, but there are always questions with that : Since when Julia and Josephine know each other ? Since when they bigan this relashionship and why ? Julia cheated on her husband with Josephine ? Please, don't tell me they had threesome with uncle, I'm sick of that since " Cure My Addiction ". Why the MC never give a shit about that ?
Regard the story, I found it heavy and disturbing. A mother who train her daughters into criminals ? Because she wanted them to learn the " excitation " ? And the jail, is it excitation for them too ? Is she ever asked herself about that ?
A lawyer who can't do her job properly and ask few more " personal questions " for find the real MC ?
With such a heavy plot, how the player can get amusement with such dramatic situation for the MC ?

Hm, I will wait a bit longer to see the next part, but I don't have a good feeling about this :/

On another way, I like to see the mains girls have " feelings " for MC. Good to see that early in the game.

Last edited:

peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
You're joking, right?
I can't tell the difference when people are not using their "irony" or "sarcasm" signs... Sorry!
Not joking. There are mistakes in almost every sentence. Even if there are no grammatical mistakes, the sentences are usually very clumsy wich is a big problem for me atleast.
Getting a native english speaker to look over it would improve this game massively.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes