3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Are there repeatable scenes for Takane and Kat experimenting, or are they just doing it in the background now when we can't see it?

I want to see more Kat x Takane only scenes as well.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You are though. You weren't necessarily made with a penis and vagina but you are absolutely of Ashikaga blood.
Fair enough, but I doubt it's enough for the law to count it as blood related, as you also have the genes of the other families.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Lame.

You basically need to get back to the entire moment Takane asks if she can seduce Kat so that she won't get angry on the "Little sluts" event.

Reactions: MD27

Franka

May 5, 2018
Lame.

You basically need to get back to the entire moment Takane asks if she can seduce Kat so that she won't get angry on the "Little sluts" event.
I don't think so. You can't avoid Takane getting mad, there's just extra text if you had a threesome.

...and as long as they both have enough lust before the event, there's still a happy ending.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Skip bug in latest release. The skip button goes gray when it should not skip but than immediately goes active and skips the new content anyways.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Should change the name of this game into rng simulator

Either that or add a relationship menu on on each girls page mention the requirement for the next event

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Let ask you you need 5 horney p to unlock xxxy and you do not can do it and so on .Story no clue feels like fuck all what is not on tree on 3 .. should we care ??? maybe not so game lost story and meaning

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SecretsOfSorcery-0.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Looks like a pretty skippable update. All 3 people have connected stories. Nari is worried losing you to Midori and Ina, Ina gets molested at the office and quits, telling Hisaaki it's a dead end. Nari sex scene.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Ahh missed events don't count for the unlocked/total numbers in character profiles?? Been playing for like a week from 0 cause lost the saves and didn't know why 2 of them were like 51/52 and kept grinding like crazy, confused me, then noticed a couple of the early lust events scratched. What a pain to replay this one, more than anything having to time perfectly the 'invite home's on the weekends. It's always been one of my favorite games here hence the new playthrough but has been disappointing as of late, they all finding out about each other was gonna happen anyway but idk Takane's stuff didn't feel like the rest, it's getting weird. Investigation arc, Hana, and some the others are still goated.

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Hana still makes me want to take a cheese grater to my penis while blaring music to my ears bleed.
Hana sex scenes are all I'm waiting for right now, and in 2 months when the dev decides to not give her sex progress with her next batch of scenes I'm gonna ree.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes