Unity Completed Secrets of the Bastion [v0.6d] [Impy]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Hmmm.... Those look really good, but I'm noticing some new interactions that aren't in the game. At least, not to my knowledge.

sludgebucketboy

Aug 19, 2018
All of Impy's games have a surprisingly fun gameplay loop, but this one is especially fun once you get a hold of how it is played. And, ontop of it, out of all impy's games, I enjoy the character designs in this one the most (Mel and Mio are pure sex. If there was a true bbw like Fio from Sweepers, I would think the game is tailor made for me.)
Regardless, I'd be elated to see a return to work on this project.

Edit to avoid double-posting: Also, I think a lot of the "It's too complex!" complaints could have been solved if the first week or so had a red-arrow tutorial that explains the goals of satisfying daily needs and leveling the rooms and how doing so gains secrets needed to bribe past the audits.

Last edited:

pusszrider

Oct 18, 2021
Am I stupid or is there no way to save a run? I clicked "quit to title" assuming it would auto save and add a "continue" button, but I seem to only be able to start a new game.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't played in a long time but I believe that the saving should be automatic. You should check if there's a saving option in settings or something anyways.

pusszrider

Oct 18, 2021
Ok, seems like I've run into a bug, now that I fully closed the game and opened it again, the Continue Button is there. But I already had started a New Game assuming I had lost the old. Welp, at least I wasn't that far.

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
id really love to see more from this game, what do yall reckon are the odds it will be revisited?

i feel it offers the best gameplay and scene variety of all Impy game

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes