Ren'Py Onhold Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

intro_wip.png
Overview:
A killer is loose at Camp Whispering Pines!
Step into the shoes of Sheriff James Monroe as he attempts to protect his daughters and the other campers at Whispering Pines. Find clues, solve mysteries, and locate the killer before they strike again. Dodge amorous teenagers, a rampaging hurricane, and more as the killer taunts him about his checkered past.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-07
Release Date: 2022-08-07
Developer: BLACKHEART GAMES - - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 6
Other Games: Blackheart Hotel - Personal Assistant: Blackheart Edition
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

A day skip is available for those with any save issues.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Android:
- - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: Fan Sign

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

2114.png 2193.png 1.png 37.png 50.png 64.png 104.png 146.png 156.png 197.png 223.png 286.png 678.png 814.png

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
The story is still being developed, it's a pretty interesting plot, and background. I hope the dev adds more free roaming to the game, more free of choice to the player and repeatable events. (y)

A killer is loose at Camp Whispering Pines!
Girl: "OH NO! Please don't kill me!"
Dude: "Kill you? Silly girl... I'm coming for dat ass... Mwahahahahaha!"

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Here goes another one, truly the most polemic interesting games on this site.
Now you are telling me we have to solve crimes in another "what could not go wrong" dark and mysterious setting.
Horror + Detective + Chicks = My ideal game
Inject it into my veins

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
The story is still being developed, it's a pretty interesting plot, and background. I hope the dev adds more free roaming to the game, more free of choice to the player and repeatable events. (y)

Girl: "OH NO! Please don't kill me!"
Dude: "Kill you? Silly girl... I'm coming for dat ass... Mwahahahahaha!"
Yes, we intend to add all of those features in future releases, without going full sandbox. There will definitely be elements of exploration, and repeatable scenes, and of course new mysteries to solve, aside from the main plot.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
We all know the killer is Jacky, c'mon now :whistle: He's going to be in this bitch like "HERE'S JACKY" :sneaky:

Btw before playing the game, i know Blackheart Hotel and The Guardian is in the same universe. Is this game in that universe too? Or is this game in different new universe and it's not connected to those two games?

Last edited:

Seath Black

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
We all know the killer is Jacky, c'mon now :whistle: He's going to be in this bitch like "HERE'S JACKY"

Btw before playing the game, i know Blackheart Hotel and The Guardian is in the same universe. Is this game in that universe too? Or is this game in different new universe and this game is not connected to those two games?
It is in the same universe, yes. But other than a few nods and mentions, it's a self contained story.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes