Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Yo is there Any walkthrough to avoid Veronica ? i tried everything not to date her but still even i chose she can date other men, still ended up dating her

Last edited:
Reactions: supermanz95

XXPerttiXX

Dec 6, 2019

He left us yesterday in the morning. His condition worsened in the past two days.
We weren’t allowed to see him and didn’t get to carry a proper burial. Veronica is devastated right now.
All I want you to do is pray for him and spend as much as time possible with your family.

God bless you all.
Damn, that's rough. Stay safe everyone.

Reactions: vmaks

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
So I was avoiding this game for a long time because of shitstorm that is this comment section. People were mad because the plot was confusing, apparently there was forced NTR, etc. So I finally gave it a try and to be honest the plot is sometimes not the easiest to follow but it´s not as bad as some people stated. The Selina situation whilst not being NTR(she doesnt touches that "friend" of yours) is still kinda stupid and doesn´t makes much sense to me. Like I get that she was trying to make MC jealous but still. On the other hand, the girlfriend situation is like the definiton of NTR no? She is saying how much she loves MC and next thing you know her mother is eating her out whilst she is on the phone with you and she doesn´t even seem to feel bad about it. I get that it´s a long distance relationship but she is still supposed to be your girlfriend as is stated many times in the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Okay, I played through 4-5 episodes with very little to know choices allowed and didn't care for the plot. The renders are great but the plot is really melodramatic and silly. There is no logic to anything that happens just like the MC's ridiculous hairstyle. The unavoidable NTR was an unpleasant surprise, this game really needs to be tagged for it. There isn't enough fap worthy material to keep me flipping through this "novel". Besides it is really difficult to fap while rolling my eyes at the absurdity of it all.
Can you elaborate on the ntr. Just to help me know what i am getting into. I would appreciate that :)

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Hey, some people don't see lesbian sex as cheating in games as NTR. Your long distance girlfriend is eaten out by her mother while on the phone with you. Sadly that is not the least of the weird stuff that happens in the game.
Ahhh ok. I am ok with lesbians, i tought the MC got cucked. I can play safely. But you are right about the story, it jumps around too much and its not that catchy. I mean don't get me wrong renders are top notch. Some of the best out there, but the story kinda flops. But for a first game i can say the dev is doing some great stuff. A little bit more polishing and he will be making the next Dreams of Desire.

Reactions: Milflover68

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
The story makes no sense, I tried to stick it out because I liked the renders but my brain started to hate me so I stopped. Worst story I've encountered in awhile and I've been wading through a ton of adult games in an attempt to learn the genre better.
Well if you follow the storyline and focus on the dialog you'll get it :)
*EDIT* There isn't actually ntr this VN just a weird Mother And Daughter :KEK:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Thank you for all the kind comments you have made.
We are doing better now. The loss is irreversible but this is something we have to accept.
Our test results have come out and we have tested negative. I have started working on the game again. Hopefully within the next month or two the new update will be out.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
Just finished playing this game from start to end after this latest patch.

1. great effort on story telling. kept me working my "plot brain" a little bit. loved the plot.
2. nice artwork and animations. needs more refining and polishing, but the fundamentals are solid.
3. loved the story. some good twists, and some very hot scenes.

I really look forward to play all the 4 branches. very happy to have "discovered" this game, at this stage of development.

(y) I highly recommend this game. it is a nice game at this version. I believe it will go from nice to fantastic in the following version updates.

people who can't stand NTR or incest. best stay away from this game. "Seduce the Devil" is definitely not for you.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Updated Qleaf walkthrough with his blessing.

Edit: Updated to v0.9 Nearly the whole game is re-coded, and I'm not going to start what Qleaf and I did from scratch. I'll leave the original WT here until someone else makes one. You can throw the sad faces if you want, but this is just too much content to do all over again for a PDF. Thanks for understanding.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes