Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
STD_SM_Cover.png

Overview:
In-game mod for Seducing the Devil
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

***SanchoMod Core v6a ***
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below.

Note: The iPatch is already included so no need to install anything else. The mod is 100% contained.

Updated: 01-02-2023
Game/Creator: Seducing the Devil / DeafPervs /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.12a
Game Version: 0.12a
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 01/02/2023 21:55 CST
Download: -

STD SM B02b1.jpg STD SM B02b2.jpg STD SM B02b3.jpg STD SM B02b4.jpg STD SM B02b4b.jpg
STD SM B02b5a.jpg STD SM B02b6a.jpg STD SM B02b6b.jpg
STD SM B02a1.jpg STD SM B02b7d.jpg

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
OTR D01a.jpg
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Reserved for pending FAQ

The main newest feature sets within the mod (for those already accustomed to SanchoMod) are the following:
  • SanchoDiaBox toggle (found in the Options screen). Seamlessly changes from OEM dialogue box to SanchoMod custom. New bonus feature - adjust dialogue font size and dialogue box opacity while in game via [Alt+(ArrowKeys)].
  • QuickMenu alignment (found in the Options screen). New bonus feature - The alignment changes dynamically depending on whether the OEM or Sancho dialogue box is on screen.
  • SaveDescription toggle (found in the Options screen)
  • SanchoAlerts (isolated custom notifications that are completely separated from RenPy's default notifications, toggled on/off along with the normal ChoiceGuide). New bonus feature - now receive alerts of potential scene/path splits as save marker points.
  • SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity. New bonus feature - Scene filters by character and/or scene type available as desired.
  • SanchoCheats (found via the Options screen). Professionally and properly coded cheats that are rock-solid, including a reset button for stat changes that works intuitively and correctly every time. You asked for it, you got it...cheater.
  • SanchoHotKeys (in-game only). New Feature! Alt+ArrowKeys for dialogue text size/opacity, Lower-case "g" for ChoiceGuide, Lower-case "m" for MiniStat, Lower-case "q" for QuickMenu, Lower-case "s" for medium SanchoStat, Lower-case "o" for SanchoOptions, Lower-case "c" for SanchoCheats. These work exactly as if you had clicked them in the MiniMenu or SanchoOptions, they just give you another way to do something faster or more conveniently. (Yes, I took the "s" key. Use shift+"s" or alt+"s" for screenshots)
I'll address each and other VN specific features in detail in this post as needed. I'll update this post periodically with those details and deep-dive into explanations if necessary.

Until then please enjoy and please consider leaving a review, a vote, or both. I'll never ask you for your "donation", I only ask for your appreciation if you enjoy my work. Best regards to you and yours.

SanchoFAQ (WIP)

Sancho dynamic ChoiceGuide: detailed here

Last edited:

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
It seems the game becomes very slow on my computer after installing this mod. Is it because my laptop is too old?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It seems the game becomes very slow on my computer after installing this mod. Is it because my laptop is too old?
See instruction in OP " It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below." SanchoMod is an advanced mod, it requires some resources from GPU.

Edit: A bit more detail for you. This isn't the heaviest SanchoMod out there and will work fine (once the porting is finished) on phones, so if your system only has integrated Intel graphics and no secondary GPU, then give RenPy all you can meaning close all other non-essential apps like your browser, etc. Same as with any other graphics related program, it requires resources to function smoothly. Also note that due to the amount of scenes in SanchoGallery that it will lag a bit on older systems I presume. Regards.

Last edited:

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
View attachment 1618561

Overview:
In-game mod for Seducing the Devil
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** SanchoMod Core v5f ***
Massive overhaul of core mod, 100's of hours in development
It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below.

Updated: 01-26-2022
Game/Creator: Seducing the Devil / DeafPervs /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.11a
Game Version: 0.11a
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery.
  • Too many new features to list.

Installation:
Uninstall:
Change-Log:

Current revision: 01/26/2022 19:19 CST
Download: -

View attachment 1618573 View attachment 1618572 View attachment 1618571 View attachment 1618570 View attachment 1618566
View attachment 1618569 View attachment 1618568 View attachment 1618567
View attachment 1618588 View attachment 1618587

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1618575
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
Thanks for the amazing work bro.
Does this mod work with the incest patch?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the amazing work bro.
Does this mod work with the incest patch?
Indeed. Although the dev hasn't really done a great job with the patch. I noticed a ton of dialogue that never references the patch and should. I might work with that but would hate to do all the work then the dev make some massive change. Anyway, it works just as it would without SanchoMod installed.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
See instruction in OP " It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below." SanchoMod is an advanced mod, it requires some resources from GPU.

Edit: A bit more detail for you. This isn't the heaviest SanchoMod out there and will work fine (once the porting is finished) on phones, so if your system only has integrated Intel graphics and no secondary GPU, then give RenPy all you can meaning close all other non-essential apps like your browser, etc. Same as with any other graphics related program, it requires resources to function smoothly. Also note that due to the amount of scenes in SanchoGallery that it will lag a bit on older systems I presume. Regards.
oh thanks. my laptop only has integrated graphic card, but my desktop has a dedicated graphic card. too sad I wont be able to use it because it's back at my home and Im working in a different city :cry:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
oh thanks. my laptop only has integrated graphic card, but my desktop has a dedicated graphic card. too sad I wont be able to use it because it's back at my home and Im working in a different city :cry:
It doesn't mean you can't use it, it's suggested since you might experience lag/sluggishness otherwise, it's not required. I recommend it so the player has the best possible experience, but it doesn't mean it won't work... so fire that dang thing up! :)

Last edited:

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
It doesn't mean you can't use it, it's suggested since you might experience lag/sluggishness otherwise, it's not required. I recommend it so the player has the best possible experience, but it doesn't mean it won't work... so fire that dang thing up! :)
yeah im using it now, it's just slower. great work with the mod! thx

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hrm, I'm having issues, the choice guide is not popping up no matter if i enable or disable it.

I think this might have to do with me having the universal text box mod installed at first but I removed it and still nothing.

I"m going to try a fresh install.

*EDIT:*
Fresh install did the trick!

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hrm, I'm having issues, the choice guide is not popping up no matter if i enable or disable it.

I think this might have to do with me having the universal text box mod installed at first but I removed it and still nothing.

I"m going to try a fresh install.
If you aren't installing into a clean copy then I can tell you the 99.9% reason the ChoiceGuide doesn't show up for folks... You have unarchived the scripts previous to the install which simply won't work. RenPy uses rpy/rpyc BEFORE accessing rpa. If you have rpy's or rpyc's inside the game directory then delete them, everything is archived in the included mod. If none of what I just typed makes any sense then simply install the mod into a fresh installation of the VN downloaded from this site and it will work 100%, I assure you. Please advise on if you get it sorted, I will assist in getting you going bud. Regards.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
If you aren't installing into a clean copy then I can tell you the 99.9% reason the ChoiceGuide doesn't show up for folks... You have unarchived the scripts previous to the install which simply won't work. RenPy uses rpy/rpyc BEFORE accessing rpa. If you have rpy's or rpyc's inside the game directory then delete them, everything is archived in the included mod. If none of what I just typed makes any sense then simply install the mod into a fresh installation of the VN downloaded from this site and it will work 100%, I assure you. Please advise on if you get it sorted, I will assist in getting you going bud. Regards.
Fresh install did it. Thanks so much!

Reactions: Sancho1969
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote