• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] [DeafPerv]

1. 4.00 star(s)

gekk0z

Just finished playing this game from start to end after this latest patch.

1. great effort on story telling. kept me working my "plot brain" a little bit. loved the plot.
    2. nice artwork and animations. needs more refining and polishing, but the fundamentals are solid.
    3. loved the story. some good twists, and some very hot scenes.

I really look forward to play all the 4 branches. very happy to have "discovered" this game, at this stage of development.

(y) I highly recommend this game. it is a nice game at this version. I believe it will go from nice to fantastic in the following version updates.

people who can't stand NTR or incest. best stay away from this game. "Seduce the Devil" is definitely not for you.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Xazz

My actual rate is 2.5
    Played v0.8 of this game.
    Well what can i say honestly im a bit annoyed and disappointed about this game. Storywise started somewhat good but turned into shit really really fast.

Lets start with the good things:
    • Amazing renders.
    • Most Characters look good,top of the line.
    • Animations towards the beginning of the game are poop but later on they get better.
    • Enviroments look filled with life and are detailed.
    Time for the bad parts(oh boy):
    • Story started very nice BUT it ended up turning into shit. Firstly, you get introduced to the MC which tells you there are 4 paths. Without a walkthough you are fked up, im telling ya. And even with Qleafs walkthough you dont know that these paths are. Secondly, the hole past-present-future present shit.Completely confusing. And lastly which connects with the previous thing i mentioned. At the beginning you start to get somewhat attached to the characters but when you reach the point you start skipping days i completely lost any interest to the characters and it detouched me from the story. I was able to follow the story until that part but when the day-skipping started it fucked it all up.Also you go back and forth at the past.
    • Freeroam shouldn't exist.Feels like chore ,the choice is linear and it doesnt add up to anything,absolutely useless.
    • I said before "Most Characters look good" all except Riley,she looks fken older than her mother ffs 40yo+ geez.(change hairstyle)
    • Somewhat forced AND UNAVOIDABLE F-NTR and sharing, no just no, personally i hate NTR. Thankfully the hole thing ended quickly but its left open for future development,yikes fk that. Put the tags please.
    • MC is a puppet he is forced to forget what he's doing (it was ok at the beginning but it been overused and it turned annoying after a point).Also MC's friend is worse in every way.
    I really liked this game at the beginning but it has way too many flaws storywise. I hope they can fix them, it's actually a very interesting and visually nice game and its ashame it turned into poop.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Cernunnos.

A harem game where you are forced to share with another dude...yeah it's really that bad. Add to that misleading tags and a dev who is actively ignoring feedback and you have this mess of a game. The renders may look nice and the intro story is lovely but it's all just camouflage for the trainwreck that follows.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Drako

This game is so underrated man i had a lot of fun playing it , the story is very good where your choices does matter, nice dialogue , beautiful girls of all types and shapes , the plot is very good even that it can be done better , the supernatural aspect is awesome so no hate on it, yet i think this game could turn to a great mafia,crime game too if there was no fantasy in it , 5 stars to this gem i hope it get finished.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Sinphil

The story has a lot of potential and although animations start out terrible with way to much movement in extremities they do improve quickly and decent quality before long.

The characters are actually well done and trying to work out what is personality and what is controlled adds a nice angle to experience though one character is confusing in that resists the mind control yet mind wiped easily and begins to act very irrationally at other times, yet to see if intentional or just disparity in storytelling.

MC is not very appealing, freaks out or breaks down at every hurdle, goes into lengthy internal monologues and then pushed into whatever path NPC's decide. With very limited player control to influence much.

The dialogues are a little forced and to many pointless internal monologues.

The massive downside in game though is the jumping all over place with timeline, Its great when done well but in this case there is so many contradictions on early timeline to the current timeline. Sure there is the memory manipulations but they simply don't explain or justify most the contradictions and some of them are massive contradictions. Worse there really was no reason to start in middle then jump backwards and it actually undermined the revelation of story because you knew way to much of what coming so totally removed any suspense or surprise elements.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Alfred the Fallen

(v0.8)

The game does not play out in a chronological order, so the story is not only needlessly convoluted, but it basically spoils itself since you already know what happens in the future with various potential relationships.

The main character is an unlikeable douchebag, and his best friend is even worse. It's hard to get a read on most of the other characters because there is so much mind control in the game that you rarely see their true personalities.

There's almost no actual gameplay in the game so far. There are huge stretches where you have nothing to do whatsoever, and the few choices that are given to you have very little impact on the story.

There's a lot of NTR, rape, and sharing content. All of it unavoidable, and none of it tagged.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of [v0.8] is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Fantastic Animation
    + Beautiful Women
    + Long Game play
    + Hot Milf*s

Cons:
    - Sometimes confusing

Conclusion:

This Game has great graphics and also the animation is pretty good.
    sometimes the scenes switch back and fourth too often, and I find myself getting lost.
    The Game has lots of Sex scenes and Hot milf`s which I love.
    The Game has also a pinch of Magic built in which is also interesting.

Damn worth the Download.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + We have decent looking renders.
    + Our animations are kind of good but they could be better.
    + Well... While im not sure we can call this story ''well written'' its still interesting for sure.

Bad Points
    - With new update DEV do this day skip thing and spaced story calling. This is realy confuising and bad story write. One second ago day 10 after one second day 50.
    - Animation angles looks pretty bad and we dont have that much choice for angles in sex scenes.

For The End
    Honestly this had better potencial then this but even after years and remake this is what our game is and its not that great... Its deserve 2.5 star mostly and thats all... Its somewhere between poor and average i gues?
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 446419

5/5 stars
    This is my fetish. "incest-ception". Having a daughter with your mom or sis and then having sex with that daughter too. Someone, please make more games with this fetish.
    The game has good character designs. The story is alright.
    I am not really into the succubus thing that much, so it would be nice if any future "incest-ception" games are made without it. I guess loli would be fine unless you're on patreon, then maybe use magic or whatever.

Conclusion:
    Very nice game and much appreciated.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

tuviejalamugrienta

Never the Devil seemed more bland and boring.

The story starts lighthearted, breaking the 4th wall, and then right away to a blowjob scene. No buildup, no tension.
    Then what follows doesn't make you care for any character.

The dialogues read as if they were a fast and loose first draft - shallow and wordy.

Some renders are nice, others look overly flat and fake (probably a lighting/textures issue). There are face expressions that are meant to be endearing, but are really off-putting instead - to put it lightly.

I don't know what to make of it. Certainly not for me.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

BlueSwirl

This game is brilliant. I usually like slow corruption game and wasn't that much into the game during the beginning. But thank god that I did not top playing.
    The renders are beautiful (5/5). Not many animations, but still enough.
    The characters are lovable(especially madison,ella and devil). Though a little body variation might have been better. Most of the characters have a similar body type.
    The storyline is quite good. It is fast paced and has enough content to make 3-4 separate sequel games( madison's storyline, mc' storyline and kylie's family's storyline).
    Word to the developer : keep on doing what you are doing. You could include more optional fetishes(like fisting). Use madison more she is a character with great potential.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Alteni

about Story : very interesting story line . 5/5 ; i like the way they take us from the past to present and from present to the past , i like mysteries ,fantaisie, devils , super power .
    about graphics : excellent 5/5
    about scenes : perfect. 5/5
    about dialogue : excellent dialogue . 4/5
    about char. F. : they r all beautiful , excellent body physic . 5/5 ( madison , kylie, veronica ; those milfs they r hot )
    Note : after the MC accepted his fate things will be Awesome ,this game will have a lots of contents in futures and releases , i hope its keep us surprised all the way to the end ... this game its a Great Work !
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Canto Forte

They got W I N G S !!!

This is the place of winged heroines battling wing women to the betterment of their woeful roster.

Here the player steps in and comes to some gnarly revelations that punch right through the veil of human kind and into the remorseful realization that hey! We ARE in the image of the Creator!

Those appearing in the background of thought and innovation just jump in and out of existing in these masterfully tangled threads of beholding apples of the eye.

Play this gem. Be the game! Change the world and save all of existence!
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Avaron1974

I love this VN. There are a handful of male MC VN's I absolutely adore and this is one of them. There are some devs on here that are great at making characters that stand head and shoulders above all others.

The reason I gave this 4 and not 5 is down to how the story progresses. Until it's complete the time lines can look jumbled and cofusing which will probably be the way of it until it's finished.

That and until recently the MC was a dick to my favourite character no matter what I tried to do. It's part of the story so I won't slam the dev for it but it made me sad.

There are 4 major paths that branch off that will be determined by your choices and whether or not your devil daughter (my fave, hands off, she's mine all mine all for me and nobody else) loves you or not by the end.

The game jumps to different points in time to show past, present and future events. Those future events are not set in stone at the moment, they are a possibility based on your actions. Obviously the past you can't alter but present events will effect how the future changes.

The dev has given himself a lot of work and I commend him for that. So far he's doing great. It's a very ambitious project with massive amounts of potential.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

smokebox

Sorry if i will sound harsh in some moments but here we go, the story is a bit confusing because of the timeline, sometimes you see events from the past,sometimes from the present and even the future, those who says the MC doesn't get any girls are lying or not playing the game enough to get those scenes, for now v0.7, MC can have sex with his mom(rachel), Veronica,Selina,Cherry(Devil D),the stripper, Kylie or Riley, the so called NTR that some are saying is because MC internet girlfriend have sex with her mother, and your friend Jason have sex either with his own mom or sister (Kylie and Riley), if you pick Riley he goes for Kylie and vice-versa,and thats not NTR in my eyes. the story have some quite hot moments and the supernatural part is also very good and well done,so i highly recomend you all to play the game and take your own conclusions, because its a very good one.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

TheKryptonian

Extremely odd game.

Renders are big time top tier which is the only real positive to this game as it stands.

The story is just an incoherent mess that makes me think somebody had a really fucked up fever dream and decided to make a game about it.

The MC seemed at the beginning to be a badass but the more the story unfolds you start to see what a powerless beta d-bag he is.

And last but not least this game 100% requires a walkthrough unless you have time to play through it about 85,000 times.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Search History

Plays more along the lines of a visual novel, the story is the biggest asset to the game.

Spoilers~ Possibly?

The narrative of the game builds up an interesting story a family who is under the influence of a demon. It remains to be seen how the author will handle answering questions surrounding the mysteries of this demon and how the story will pan out.

Pros -
    Great hook
    Beautiful models
    Great potential for to be more story-driven

Cons -
    Proportions for the models are skewed heavily
  18. 5.00 star(s)

nickbo

Story has really progressed well. A little complicated with the various back stories, which makes it hard to start and stop with updates, but ultimately will play through really well, when complete. Wish there was more feedback on what impact your choices made, but all in all top rate!
  19. 3.00 star(s)

taboo_lover

Wow, what a mess...:) in my head that is, after playing this game.
    Its so weird! Renders are ok, sometimes bad but overall ok...
    Language is good, no bugs etc...
    Its not my cup of tea, but if you like weird, kinky and if you like to have yourself confused 90% of the gameplay then this is the game for you...
    I would gave this game a 2 star but only cause its so strange and raises some interest in story I gave it a 3 star.
    I definitely suggest to support this developer if you find it liking this game...
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Aelth

Reviewed v0.6
    Over the top proportions, not my thing. No bugs afaik. The english is good. No grinding.

Story is based on cheating/swinging. No mention of either of these in the Genre spoiler.

Story is kind of hard to follow in the beginning, maybe not enough of it has been showcased yet.