Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main cover new.png

Overview:
As a 22-year-old Englishman, you've spent the past three years in a virtual relationship with Ella, an American woman. Determined to take things to the next level, you embark on a journey to meet her in person and win the approval of her family. But your decision to leave behind your friend Selina and her mother Veronica for a month doesn't sit well with them. As you navigate the challenges ahead, you begin to wonder if you've gotten yourself into a messy situation. Will you be able to make peace with Selina and Veronica and prove to Ella's family that you're worthy of their acceptance? How far are you willing to go to pursue the love of your life and build a future together? Only time will tell as you chart a course through the unknown and grapple with the difficult choices that lie ahead.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-02
Release Date: 2023-01-02
Developer: Deafperv | | | | | | | |
Censorship: No
Version: 0.12a
Language: English
Genre :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches: -

Extra: Multi Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

165-7.png 119-11.png 119-15.png 131-24.png H-Scene-10-1.png Preview 9.png 147-12.png 105-35-2.png 145-96.png Preview 8.png 3-3.png 5-57.png

Last edited:

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Just a feedback. That haircut, MC's yes, please fix that. Not now I mean, but during the story or so. Or is it just me.
I'll keep this in mind.
The majority of the game will be played in POV style. So the hair won't be much of an issue.
And it's not like everyone has to have the same hairstyle.
People can have different taste and follow different fashion

Nov 25, 2017
I approve first person narratives! They have better immersion and interactivity ;), which I hope the developer will keep in mind when creating the scenes we as players want to see :rolleyes:.

To the readers who felt weird about Selina and Veronica being upset about Alan leaving. It's pretty obvious who they really are if you learn to read between the lines.

DestroXPussy

Dec 10, 2017
Nice starting as a CYOA Ren'Py games so far I played. I have just seen some of the variables at play and I enjoy the freedom yet somewhat directed gameplay. It is however too early to tell if this will flop but it is at its current stage set up for either a short, time controlled game or a really good grinding mechanism.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Let us know when it's out and ready for the game thread. We'll move it at that time.
Interesting premise. Let's see what happens. :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
22 year old english male
I always knew those guys on that island were fishy! They are of a different species! XD
Shouldn't that be english man/guy? Man from england? ;) I can be so annoying i know:happyblush

Reactions: krayzee

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I always knew those guys on that island were fishy! They are of a different species! XD
Shouldn't that be english man/guy? Man from england? ;) I can be so annoying i know:happyblush
Male is more of a appropriate and formal form of describing someone else.

Reactions: Hawkeye3d

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Let us know when it's out and ready for the game thread. We'll move it at that time.
Interesting premise. Let's see what happens. :p

how do i add VN in my prefix box along with Renpy?
I can't seem to have both of them together even after saving with both tags. It's either only VN or Renpy.

Reactions: robwallace1981
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes