Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Everything he did was controlled by Lileva, everything.

Took Cherry like his whore?

Selina had to force him to do it in her scene and he made love to her in Ella's. In neither of those was she "like a whore".

I'm reminded why I had you on ignore. Some of the shit your spout anoys the fuck out of me.

Back that goes.
No one ignoring to you. Just time jumps confusing everyone. And some choices too late for like this.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
No one ignoring to you. Just time jumps confusing everyone. And some choices too late for like this.
I think she meant she is putting me on ignore again LOL... as if I care about that... she seems to think only her opinion on games is the "correct one" and anyone who comes up with a different interpretation is the devil incarnate.

Pretty funny to be honest, as her and me share tons of similar viewpoints across many different games, its only with games that pretend to be harem, but railroad you into picking a single girl for an ending that she bares her teeth at me LOL.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I think she meant she is putting me on ignore again LOL... as if I care about that... she seems to think only her opinion on games is the "correct one" and anyone who comes up with a different interpretation is the devil incarnate.

Pretty funny to be honest, as her and me share tons of similar viewpoints across many different games, its only with games that pretend to be harem, but railroad you into picking a single girl for an ending that she bares her teeth at me LOL.
Devil incarnate might be too far. More like us little peons are not even worthy of having differing opinions.

Reactions: Rythan25

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The thing about that, is that so far everyone he has fucked he has wanted to fuck... yes he had to be nudged or helped a little by Lileva... but how is that different from Cherry influencing Kylie/Rylie to become nymphos and want the MC's dick ?

Veronica - the MC has always wanted, and the only reason sex hasnt happened is because she feels guilty or scared, and doesnt follow through

Selina - he didnt want to ruin his friendship with her by making it romantic/sexual, but once it started he wanted to fuck her brains out with or without Lileva/Cherry

Kyle/Rylie - they were relatives of his best friend, and one was his teacher... therefore he didnt want to "go there" but once they got influenced by Lileva the MC had no qualms about fucking their brains out, and in fact had to be stopped by Lileva herself...

Cherry - 1. he was freaked out by her cause she looks demonic, and 2. She has been claiming to be his daughter since forever, so again he was reluctant, but once he learned it could save her life... he just took her like his whore...

If anything the dude seemed more in control, and less on rails by someone else before "Cherry's help"...
Thats exactly why i dont get anything out of this story so far. Cherry is basically doing the same thing like Lileva and still telling the MC he has to be more alpha in doing so on his own.

So should he want to fuck EVERYONE now on his own? Does that include Cherry as well?
And yet she said Selina is enough for now. But how does that even make him more powerful/alpha? He already did so and is doing so without her.

It makes no sense to me that Cherry demands something but doing literally the opposite of what she demands of him.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Cherry "I'm going to show you how it feels to be so vulnerable"
And then Mc and Veronica have sex.

Other than Mom, none of them were under MC's control. He will fuck their brains out but won't be the one to initiate the sex. It's either Lileva or Cherry's influence.

Before popping Cherry, Selina had to go ahead and take charge. And that was the only time MC wasn't under magical influence. But still he wasn't the alpha in the Selina-Cherry route, Selina was. Hence in 0.8 Cherry keep on asking him to be the alpha.

In the Ella-Cherry scene MC does play dominant role and you see a different Cherry. A loving daughter who is ready to defend her daddy.

But after Lileva's "Maga Reversues" both routes merged in to one and took the Selina route (for obvious plot reason). Mc is influenced by Lileva's magic yet again and fucks Selina.
So for the whole 0.8 you see Cherry asking him to be the dominant one.

but just before 0.8 ended you see Cherry being calm and listens to everything MC says.
As USA comes in their conversation she says "Can't leave you all alone" and flirts with you pointing at the love route with Ella.

There will be love route with Selina and Veronica.

As for Cherry's current character.
If you understand my way of progressing with the plot then you know that what may seem real isn't actually real.

Last edited:

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Cherry "I'm going to make you feel how it feels to be so vulnerable"

Other than Mom, none of them were under MC's control. He will fuck their brains out but won't be the one to initiate the sex. It's either Lileva or Cherry's influence.

Before popping Cherry, Selina had to go ahead and take charge. And that was the only time MC wasn't under magical influence. But still he wasn't the alpha in the Selina-Cherry route, Selina was. Hence in 0.8 Cherry keep on asking him to be the alpha.

In the Ella-Cherry scene MC does play dominant role and you see a different Cherry. A loving daughter who is ready to defend her daddy.

But after Lileva's "Maga Reversues" both routes merged in to one and took the Selina route (for obvious plot reason). Mc is influenced by Lileva's magic yet again and fucks Selina.

but just before 0.8 ended you see Cherry being calm and listens to everything MC says.
As USA comes in their conversation she says "Can't leave you all alone" and flirts with you pointing at the love route with Ella.

If you understand my way of progressing with the plot then you know that what may seem real isn't actually real.
Yes i got it now. But there is so many time-jump in this story. And only writer can understant what is happening.

So that means choices for nothing for now. When will come real choices?

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
The time jumps aren't too hard to follow. We went 6 months back and returned again.
I can't do 180 days worth of update. So I skipped days and weeks.

And before you start Mc tells you about the pre-determined stage. You get to make only few but important choices. From the next update you will see the story branching out and your previous choices will matter.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Cherry "I'm going to make you feel how it feels to be so vulnerable"

Thanks for explaining makes alot more sense now ^^

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
♫♫ What is happening here? Something's going on that's not quite clear... ♫♫

So your mom is your wife now? Cherry's mind games or malfunction of the incest patch? Also, as far as I know lust strengthens Lileva, but you had to save Cherry by sleeping with her using love (that's why I had to phone-sex with Ella on my "route" - I haven't started over to see the new scenes). However, it seems that the follow-up sex scenes with dearest succubus daughter seem more lust-driven than anything -> wouldn't that defeat the purpose of keeping evil devil at bay?

Other than that, yeah, I can follow the story a bit better now that somebody posted a (funny) summary and we have reached the "present". Having little patience for jealousy games I will leave Selina behind soon; but at least we now know how she would end up with Douchy McD'Bag Jason. Renders are nice as usual, some breasts are way over the top as is expected in such games, and while the majority of animations are really well done, there are two busts in there: Taking Selina on the teacher's desk
had all sorts of weird movements that felt like they didn't go together and the weird "nodding" of the camera in a late scene almost made you miss the fact that Cherry is currently giving you a handjob.

Final words: People, it's Kylie and Riley. It can't be THAT hard spelling those two names correctly. (Then again, some people failed "Howard Wolowitz" for twelve years... ;) )

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Avaron1974
Are you part of the dev team or not?
The reason I ask this is because your responses are often as if you are the dev's spokesperson (i.e. you're speaking facts rather than merely giving your opinion).

If you are not in fact in any way related to the dev, then I suggest you get control yourself and stop preaching your opinions as facts (this isn't a religion), as it's misleading.
As has been shown by somebody else, Cherry did turn rather evil/domineering (at least in one path, although I have no idea how any of my decisions led to such bs) seemingly from out of nowhere (it was rather jarring) and you were adamant that everyone that claimed that was simply wrong (or maybe stupid).
Just because your opinion or play-through differs, it doesn't make it "right" or "the only truth".

I'd advise you to scale your intensity back a bit. You clearly like and are highly invested in the game, but please remember that it is just a game at the end of the day and not a way of life/religion/cult/etc.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes