Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is the anti monitor / anti creation / anti goody two shoes ... but still having megamind second thoughts;)!
Please take the mantle of such happy go lucky MC and steer him into the dames of C.R.E.A.T.I.O.N ;)!!!!

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018
is the incest patch not working cause i thought racheal was his mother not his wife cause that what they told him when they came on the day he was leaving to see ella?also isnt cherry supposed to be his daughter

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
If the game menu shows "incest Patch" logo then it's working.
If you have played through the game and seen her as a mother then the patch is working.
If suddenly you are seeing her as a "wife" then it's part of the plot.
She was never a wife to begin with. Be it patched or non-patched.

The patch is perfect and will never be changed again. It's designed in such a way that a new update won't break it.

Jun 11, 2018
If the game menu shows "incest Patch" logo then it's working.
If you have played through the game and seen her as a mother then the patch is working.
If suddenly you are seeing her as a "wife" then it's part of the plot.
She was never a wife to begin with. Be it patched or non-patched.

The patch is perfect and will never be changed again. It's designed in such a way that a new update won't break it.
ok thanks

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
How do we not be forced in a relationship with Emma and not get cucked by Selina? Did you just ruin the game?

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Playing this game gave me Autism I legitimately have very little clue what's going on.

But it does look fantastic!

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know what problems others have but I guess I am a twisted enough to love the plot! Thinking myself in the MCs shoes gives me the jitters. My oh my can't wait for the next update! DeafPerv please do your thing, your imagination is perfect here.

Reactions: Pole Star

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Playing this game gave me Autism I legitimately have very little clue what's going on.

But it does look fantastic!
I feel the same. The basic idea is interesting and the characters look pretty good, but the writing is too sloppy and the different episodes/scenes seem like they're not really connected to each other.

Also, at least in my opinion, too many bros, babys, hehes, and hahas. It's ok every now and then, but there doesn't have to be a bro or baby in every other sentence.

Edit: Maybe it's just me, but I feel like the game derails too much as it goes on, especially that you pretty much have no control over anything, it's like "Ok, I'm basically getting raped again. It is what it is"

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

As previously mentioned, we are half done with the game. So far you didn't have that many choices to make and I've probably made you go through a plot that you particularly didn't enjoy. But that's what you get when half the game is pre-determined by the dev.
But it changes from the next one. The 4 different branches that I've always talked about is going to happen from (0.9). I've set the baseline and now it's up to you to shape it.
Some of you already know this that you have already picked one of those 4 branches (back in 0.1) and the plot is going to progress as such. Then at one point I'm gonna give you one last chance to pick your path again. This time you're gonna know which one you are taking.
I don't plan on making more than 200 renders for each of 4 (total 800 renders per release) because anything more than that is just out my reach. I neither have the time nor the resources. Updates will be short since you are going to play just 1 of 4. But that's my limit. I can't do 1500 or 2000 renders.
Most of the major characters are going to have 20 major scenes each and few minor scenes (For the rest of 50% of the game)
There will be few minor characters to spice up your plot.
I'm going to add a decision tree on the game so that you can see the choices you've made and a secret gallery to store some juicy renders.

I've started writing the script already. Should be done within a week.

My real test begins now. Work has just quadrupled but I'm going to give my best.

devolved

Aug 30, 2019
Can I ask....what the hell is going on? I can't seem to follow the threads of this story at all. I got past the 6 months prior barrier, but now Ella is Fucking madison...and I have no idea who she is...I'm guessing she is supposed to be the sister? The stuff with the devil and the people close to the protag I've got...but that ella/maddy relationship is killing me.

I like a convoluted story, but this one has me scratching.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can I ask....what the hell is going on? I can't seem to follow the threads of this story at all. I got past the 6 months prior barrier, but now Ella is Fucking madison...and I have no idea who she is...I'm guessing she is supposed to be the sister?
Madison is, as indicated by dialogue, Ella's mother. Ella's sister, and Madison's other daughter, is Lillith. As is seen in game and indicated by dialogue.

I like a convoluted story, but this one has me scratching.
I'm going to sound like an arsehole here, but you really do need to read the text. Your confusion over Ella and Madison is evidence that you didn't read the text being presented.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes