Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

devolved

Aug 30, 2019
Madison is, as indicated by dialogue, Ella's mother. Ella's sister, and Madison's other daughter, is Lillith. As is seen in game and indicated by dialogue.

I'm going to sound like an arsehole here, but you really do need to read the text. Your confusion over Ella and Madison is evidence that you didn't read the text being presented.
I mean, you don't sound like an asshole to me. I was playing relatively late, but I don't recall he ever been called anything but Maddison. I'm not using the incest patch if that changes anything? No one 'appears' to have any familial relationships...I normally prefer to infer rathat than have it stated outright.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not using the incest patch if that changes anything?
It does. It puts the intended familial relations to what they the dev intended them to be.

No one 'appears' to have any familial relationships...I normally prefer to infer rathat than have it stated outright.
Inference is only useful when a dev doesn't have to worry about Patreon and its rules. That's why the patch exists.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Face is exactly the same though :p
The red was popping way too much. Toned it down and the new color suits her skin tone better.

Reactions: mathan and Erodaz

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
The bottom one has a new skin and different hair color. Other than that exactly the same.

Alter-san

Sep 15, 2017
Ok I just got back on the game after a reeeeally long time. I'll say that everything looks pretty good but there's just one thing bothering me I guess..
Bring back my cute daugter Cherry already please! :eek:
Don't know if it's because of the 4 routes building themselfs but looking like she completly changed character it seems like she's possessed o_O

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Attaching a quick walkthrough I made for the game (v0.8)
You can also find it on my .
Enjoy!

Ps: I hope you're happy now >.< Mrityunjoy Bag
You seemed to have mixed both walkthrough and the script's comments. I don't use "Alan" anymore for the walkthrough or the story.
"Versel" is a keyword that I often use for my own convenience. Some may not get it.

Good work. I like your clean format.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
You seemed to have mixed both walkthrough and the script's comments. I don't use "Alan" anymore for the walkthrough or the story.
"Versel" is a keyword that I often use for my own convenience. Some may not get it.

Thanks for pointing it out, I did the guide in 4-5 hours hence why I said quick walkthrough, there will be fixes and cleaning up to do, but atleast I have the base done.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Thanks for pointing it out, I did the guide in 4-5 hours hence why I said quick walkthrough, there will be fixes and cleaning up to do, but atleast I have the base done.

Hoo RaaHhhhHHH! Gamers can now definitively and totally positively seduce the devil and SAve all Humanity in the glory of gaming!

Reactions: Qleaf

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This game has a really weird plot I do not understand anything or what the hell is going on, the sex renders are perfect though.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes