3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
Has a lot of potential, I'm excited to see where this goes. I haven't played the first, but something I noticed in this game which caught my eye was how the 'tentacle' zombie that pops out of the floor interacts with the girls. Maybe making this more infrequent, but locking it into a 'scene' would be nice.

For example, the monster spawns and grabs the girl by chance. Suddenly, all movement is locked, and your camera pans out to a closer view of the animation where you see her within the tentacle. This plays a lewd animation for a minute before resuming play (her still being trapped). It captures the animation better, emphasizes the danger your team member is in, and gives the player a better view. As of now, it's hard to tell really what's going on up there with the outline effect and transparency. Just food for thought.

Reactions: UnknownBava

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
The girls dying in the first game was a turn off so every rape was a sweet and sour moment. Any option to turn the death after rape off?
they seem to work on that:

We understand that there are many opinions about the game overscene. We want to make it available to both those who need it and those who find it uncomfortable.

Letskill773

Sep 21, 2018
Can i play this game with nvidia geforce 210 ?
İ will not dowload 3 gb for deleting and are there any low graphic settings?

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Todos los juegos de Unreal Engine necesita una pc media o alta gamma.
la mía tiene una gtx 750 ti para darse una idea y eso los juegos de unreal si la ponen a trabajar. Yo diría que con una gtx 1050 en adelante es suficiente para que los juegos vayan fluidos y la gráfica no se ponga a trabajar mucho.

Crow Armbrust

Devoted Member
Apr 29, 2018
la mía tiene una gtx 750 ti para darse una idea y eso los juegos de unreal si la ponen a trabajar. Yo diría que con una gtx 1050 en adelante es suficiente para que los juegos vayan fluidos y la gráfica no se ponga a trabajar mucho.
Bueno tiene suerte porque la mía es un celeron xDDDDDD por eso nunca juegos los juegos de unreal porque se me congela y tengo que reniciar la laptop :( F para mi laptop.

Reactions: UnknownBava

XmanX

Aug 1, 2017
I love they didnt fix the quick shooting with shotguns when you aim repeatly and shoot lol makes that gun so strong. Looking forward tho to later versions once this is polished up a bit.

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
here you have, Ascot last demo [6GB]
please do not share it outside the forum
Thanks a ton for sharing it, though that was a lot more disappointing than I hoped for unless i'm missing something major. Three hours and the only h-scene seems to be the same repeated one at the tavern, and once you pay the gold back you can't even do that anymore. Nothing else seemed to have any actual h-content in it, the opposite really, it felt like it kept teasing it then giving you nothing. Like the kidnapping quest where they apparently just ate the girl if I'm reading it right, or the cheating one where there's a huge scene of him trying to sleep with you and no option to accept. I'm hoping they'll add a lot more to the game, the art is way to good for the entire game to end up being a let-down.

lustysloth

May 6, 2017
Has a lot of potential, I'm excited to see where this goes. I haven't played the first, but something I noticed in this game which caught my eye was how the 'tentacle' zombie that pops out of the floor interacts with the girls. Maybe making this more infrequent, but locking it into a 'scene' would be nice.
That's rather unlikely. The first game never done that, because it deterred from the gameplay. Imagine the same thing happening with L4D when someone gets hunted, smoked, charged, jockeyed, etc. That'd be frustrating after just 3 times. If you want to look at the animation, wait for the gallery to be added. The first game had a gallery, and you can control the camera. I'm guessing that this game will have the gallery once it's completed

Ashen_One2018

Aug 30, 2018
The weird aim+shoot bug seems to still be present in the game. The bug happens if you quick-scope, pressing aim and shoot at the same time, with any weapon really quickly. This bug was in the first game but was fixed by pausing and resuming, but due to the demo not having any menus, the method I found to fix it is by pressing both button multiple times. It's not a consistent fix as you have to spam it in hopes of fixing the bug but it saved me from losing at the end of the level.

I doubt this will make it back to the developer but think of this as a heads up if you plan on trying out the demo and in case the bug still exists on subsequent updates.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
After down the graphic... i test better, i can say some time the girl sinking into the ground after begin fuked.....
For low-end pc use this configuration
Drag and drop BaseScalability.ini in SoD2_Ver0.1\Engine\Config.....

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes