Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
why not have one or 2 orcs work over alexia

i mean we did have that one scene in the tavern, when indrah and alexia find a naked orc, dindt we ?
why not past a certain corruption point make alexia be alone and say to the naked orc : '' I see, does your big friend down there need some help ?'' and she can jerk him or blow him, but on more corruption she gets a sex scene.

How does that idea sound ?
Lol, nothing sexier than a green nasty guy gurgling on wine lying there in a bunch of broken wine jugs pretty much blacked out.
I don't care how much of a slut you are, some things are just not sexy.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
oh i would but i guess he doesnt live in germany xD

by the name you could argue but i dont think Rein does live here near me
You could do it mentally.

I know that I've already done it a few times after Rein wrote that Andras x Rowan scene!

God. I don't even know Why I like that scene so much.

I mean logically I shouldn't... But god-damn.

Reactions: balhoute

balhoute

Jan 26, 2019
Hi! Can someone help me i always end in week 22. Cant do anything except walking around and built stuff..
I have two mission is Orc aid and Rebuilding but i dont know how to do it. And in week 22 the twins call me and said i have fail them then Eternal Prisioner ending.. please help

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
You get a game over in Week 22 if you haven't captured Raeve Keep, the castle across the bridge from the starting portal. To do this, you either need to build up a significant military force or build the brothel and hire a spy to infiltrate the keep.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I'll suck Rein's dick as a thankyou for making Andras pet us after we get a good railing tbh
Well yeah, that's totally one of several reasons why you should. :p

Edit: I wonder if Rein ever reads these and goes "WTF!" and then... about two minutes later goes "What is it with people wanting to suck my dick recently! I'm flattered... but WTF!"

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I need of a link, gentlemen?
If, theoretically speaking, anyone were to respond to yes... would you point a pistol at them and shoot them?

Just y'know... want to be sure and everything. I mean, a developer giving away links to the new, Patreon-only version for absolutely free! That would be cray-cray.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
God damn it Sexinati, you were supposed to answer with "Can we have it?" Then I would answer with

1553799128849.png

Now the joke is ruined >:C

Reactions: TheSexinati

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
imma be fucking honest, normaly i just hide in the shadows and never comment but on this thread its pretty fun and cool to interact

well....besides....
Make your own game and make it yourself. Or become a patron and give VN all your money for it.
Lol, nothing sexier than a green nasty guy gurgling on wine lying there in a bunch of broken wine jugs pretty much blacked out.
I don't care how much of a slut you are, some things are just not sexy.

Reactions: TheSexinati
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes