Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
(ノಥ,_ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻
With the way piracy is going the window has been getting shorter and shorter. Hell, Sekiro was leaked days before release.
I hope people's laziness will stop them from going out and looking for it.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
It probably is, but stuff generally appears here a couple of days after release. I think it's a good thing, more reason for the general public to support the game.
Depends on the game. Some of the stuff I follow has been released here hours after it published.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I thought F95 was one of the usual places for piracy?
After the likes of SVScomics, that's true... Pretty much all the time, with the exception of when a crack is necessary, or the game releases here simultaneously with a Patreon page.

If there's a measurable scale of "piracy", then I'd say F95 is better/the best by virtue of not allowing premium favoured filesharing sites i.e. Keep2Share/Uploaded etc, since the people uploading to those are no doubt profiting from people downloading from their multiple links.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
The new update is fantastic by the way.
The Cla-Min and Nasim scenes are great, they are probably my favorite characters in the game right now.
The room updates make getting Greyhide and Cla-Min scenes much easier to get. No more waiting for week 50 to see the drinking buddies scene. No more running around in circles for new goblin king.
Summoning chamber allowing to view the weekly scenes is a really nice touch.
The new Jezera scene fully establishes a true NTR route. Refusing it doesn't really do anything so far, I thought it would block the maid job completely. But it is great.
I finally got the village girls scene which I thouht was missing from the game. Great stuff.

This is also the update which convinced me to stop ever being friendly with Cliohna. She feels like a character that might be more evil than the twins, and not that loyal to them either. A bit of a wild card.

There are some weird things of course (i.e. can't refuse Greyhide threesome, it chooses the most corrupt options if ignored; Couldn't get third level of Liurial scenes somehow) but overall the game is a lot better now.

Reactions: HK51 and T800

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Everyone should feel free to be a patron for seeds of chaos! This is a great release and if there is ever a time to sub, it's now. More money for the patreon means that Arioch can pay me and Rein to make even more sexy sex scenes. Schill. Schill. Schill.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Once I can sell some spoons and shit... I'll see about becoming a Patron.

Like literally, selling spoons. Because that is what I do. I'm a novice wood carver, who says "Fuck you, I'm not going to work at a Macdonalds!"...

I do what I love, lol.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Out of curiosity, is there somewhere we can go to just see the changelog for the new version? I don't really care about waiting for it, though I'd like to browse through what specifically is new.

DmVirgin

Aug 21, 2016
Seeds of Chaos Backer Release 0.2.43
Release Notes
- New Alexia corruption arc narrative event, for the Jezera path (including two sex scenes)
- Three new ruler events (all feature Cla-Min, two also include Nasim)
- One new Alexia job event (Library)
- Cliohna's narrative arc has undergone a significant change to introduce mind control. The first Rowan x Cliohna event has been edited to reflect this, and the second one has completely overhauled (including one sex scene)
- Character events are now triggerable from the NPCs location, when trigger conditions are met
- Room menus have been converted to arrays, so events no longer show as greyed out until available
- Tense mistakes in the prologue have been corrected, and defunct voice lines have been removed
- Nine new CGs (Elven Sacrifice 1 & 2, Rowan x Agatha 1 & 2, Rowan x Helayna BJ, Greyhide x Alexia, Rowan x Orc Woman, Andras x Rowan, Ulcro x Delane)
- One new background (Codifice) and one new background variant (Plains - Night)

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Thanks. I'll definitely be looking forward to that Alexia corruption event, the JezeraxAlexia scenes are the best.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
The new update is fantastic by the way.
The Cla-Min and Nasim scenes are great, they are probably my favorite characters in the game right now.
The room updates make getting Greyhide and Cla-Min scenes much easier to get. No more waiting for week 50 to see the drinking buddies scene. No more running around in circles for new goblin king.
Summoning chamber allowing to view the weekly scenes is a really nice touch.
The new Jezera scene fully establishes a true NTR route. Refusing it doesn't really do anything so far, I thought it would block the maid job completely. But it is great.
I finally got the village girls scene which I thouht was missing from the game. Great stuff.

This is also the update which convinced me to stop ever being friendly with Cliohna. She feels like a character that might be more evil than the twins, and not that loyal to them either. A bit of a wild card.

There are some weird things of course (i.e. can't refuse Greyhide threesome, it chooses the most corrupt options if ignored; Couldn't get third level of Liurial scenes somehow) but overall the game is a lot better now.
I have to agree here. Cliohna is very dangerous. But I like that with some effort Rowan can resist her mind control. I think that continually doing so will have even this sorceress wanting to see what's in Rowan's pants more often. Though the only events I still had trouble getting where the two random events where Rowan has to meet the representatives of the fae and beastmen. I was looking all around the map to try and trigger them to experience their quest chain. Luckily I eventually did so and was treated to more events back at the castle.

Reactions: HK51 and T800
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes