TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Everyone talking about if they like or dislike ntr, gay, furry, futa, etc.....while im here just sitting on my corner, skipping every type of content i dont like while waiting for that damm mage/alchemist to finally have the damm fertility potion, so i can knock up Alexia....and Jezera......and Clionha....screw it, every single female i feel like. :p
I like to think it can get enlightening around here from time-to-time.

So long as you make yourself some good popcorn whilst you lurk, I will happily make comments in this thread, crazy or plain or downright deranged... Whether people enjoy them or cringe at them, is up to personal opinion. I've gotta make this thread feel lived-in, or people will think this place is dead.

That "Greyhide" guy, Signing off. ;)

Reactions: tonicase24

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Do I hear the sound of a coffee cup hitting a desk from across the other side of the world? An exasperated game developer crying out in anguish... forced to read paragraph after paragraph of several people going off on a tangent of a scene which would likely never make it into the game?

Yes. But to me, It was merely another Tuesday...

*Slinks off into the background*

Reactions: tonicase24

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Playing the android version, thank you btw for doing one. I reached a point where I saw 3 potential events, one was involving drivers as guards in place of orcs. The other ended up being where Alexia dances naked by the pool & gets caught by Jazeira, after viewing that one the third disappeared, was that a branching point where you pick Andras or Jazeira?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
What is the backer version of this game?
The game gets monthly updates, and the Patreon backer version is one month ahead of the public version. I think backers also get dev mode already unlocked, while the public version doesn’t, you’d have to use unren.

If you’re asking what the current backer version is, it’s 0.2.46. You can find the version changelogs in the OP.

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
T51bwinterized said:
We're working on it. We know we haven't written as much as we've wanted. We're considering ways to pump up our M/m content.
Do you think you can add more futa content, ie. Rowan being fucked by X'zaratl more? It's a huge favorite. Pegging is also a must!

Great work, by the way, from one of your Patrons. :)

Dilshad Klein

Jul 24, 2018
Help! No matter what I do, I get killed in the end by twins saying I failed to take proper military tactics and makes use of spies/ failed to gather information from them. (I've recruited them already). How can I prevent death?

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
yes this guy is a Grayhide freak. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
TheSexinati ..but really.to each their own..right man..keep- dreaming your dream..it might happen.

Reactions: TheSexinati

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Help! No matter what I do, I get killed in the end by twins saying I failed to take proper military tactics and makes use of spies/ failed to gather information from them. (I've recruited them already). How can I prevent death?
I’m not quite sure which game over you’re at from your description, but I’ve covered the two that are a bit tricky in a guide you can find in the first link in my signature. If that doesn’t cover your issues, just give us a bit more detail about what’s happening and one of us may be able to point you in the right direction.

Reactions: Contritum

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Finding Greyhide a girlfriend and then NTRing him route confirmed.
And then Alexia finds out, goes "That's mean so I'm leaving you!" and then she goes to marry Greyhide...

But everythings fine for Rowan, Greyhide's Minotaur Ex-girlfriend then marries Rowan... and everything goes Hunky-dory.

Well, until the Half-minotaur spawn of both marriages grow up and have a big rivalry and compete over who is the better Half-minotaur.

The Spawn of Alexia: "Oh yeah... Well I can forge better than you."
The Spawn of Rowan: "Yeah... Well I can fuck better than you."
The Spawn of Alexia: "Yeah, well your brown hair is gay as fuck."
The Spawn of Rowan: "Uhuh, well my Dad taught me how to kill people with the sword, Mister Strawberry-shortcake!"

Last edited:

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
why I always have the 3 choices of dying around week 60? Is this a known bad way or past what choice can i not revert?

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes