Feb 27, 2018
Does someone have the save of all scenes or something? Is there a guide on this? I want more scenes with female demon. These seem to be the best :D

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
I apologize if this has been mentioned before but I have a problem and I'm not sure if it's a bug or feature, there seem to be several scenes that are not being shown in the scene selection option in the Bonus menu.

I've had three scenes with the Goblins, and two with the Succubi and neither are showing up.

It's rather odd :confused:

Drakelius

May 15, 2018
Anyone able to give me a rundown on how to have all scenes unlocked? I've used UnRen to get access to the dev version and the console, but I'm not sure what I need to do next? Do I need to go into the image location picker and, well, choose them all?

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
I don't know if anyone has asked that already, so... I've already made the orc camp storyline to make them join the Twins on na earlier release, i can still get those new scenes with Orcs on the camp or i'l have to restart my save ?

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Ok guys, i found the answer to my question. Gonna start my gameplay again.

I also wanted to know, i saw you guys saying that to unlock more contente for Alexia and Andros i need to evade Alexia and Jezera. Wich events with Jezera i need to evade ? Because although i prefeer Andros's events i don't really wish to set aside Jezera because i like her too. I'll really have to avoid her with Alexia or i only have to avoid one event or another ? If yes, wich events are those ?

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
Sorry if there is a guide or previously answered but how do I infiltrate Raeve keep? Feel bad about killing all the knights and the such also is there anything besides a scene guide?

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
I also wanted to know, i saw you guys saying that to unlock more contente for Alexia and Andros i need to evade Alexia and Jezera. Wich events with Jezera i need to evade ? Because although i prefeer Andros's events i don't really wish to set aside Jezera because i like her too. I'll really have to avoid her with Alexia or i only have to avoid one event or another ? If yes, wich events are those ?
Apparently it's specifically the event chain which gives you the option of Alexia becoming Jezera's 'slave.'

Having said that, I don't know if it's true, because in my playthrough I got both. Maybe it was a glitch, but I got both events come up for me. That might just be something to do with carrying saves over or whatever, and might not be possible in the new version (which now looks like it's been released for their patrons).

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Exhentai was a few days ago. E-hentai will be in ~6 months or so. Don’t procrastinate.
Whelp, time to save all the doujins and Hentai-cg's to my hard-drive.

That way when that site gets nuked I can be like the monasteries in the 6th century Europe preserving all the 'knowledge'... and only sharing it with people that I like.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight and Print0o

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Whelp, time to save all the doujins and Hentai-cg's to my hard-drive.

That way when that site gets nuked I can be like the monasteries in the 6th century Europe preserving all the 'knowledge'... and only sharing it with people that I like.
I wish I can live long enough to see the reaction of 30-1st century historians or aliens when they see our collected data of knowledge.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I wish I can live long enough to see the reaction of 30-1st century historians or aliens when they see our collected data of knowledge.
Blorga-zorbus The III'rd: "It seems these humans had a predilection to watching Orcs rape elf-girls whilst the elves are also getting banged by tentacles... and then they nuked themselves for reasons we do not yet understand."

Glarga-bloorg: "God damnit I missed the party by several centuries..."

Blorga-zorbus The III'rd: "Of course you would be interested in the tentacle raping... you're a fucking tentacle monster!"

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Wow, Seeds of Cuck it definitely ain't no more...you leave us on a AlexiaxAndras corruption cliffhanger last update and this one doesn't have any continuation of the event? What's next? Jezera casting a "no-dicks-allowed" curse/spell on Alexia's pussy and making her pure lesbian for the rest of the game? Madness!

Reactions: cleanfeel

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Apparently it's specifically the event chain which gives you the option of Alexia becoming Jezera's 'slave.'

Having said that, I don't know if it's true, because in my playthrough I got both. Maybe it was a glitch, but I got both events come up for me. That might just be something to do with carrying saves over or whatever, and might not be possible in the new version (which now looks like it's been released for their patrons).
Thank you mate, i think that i know wich event chain you're talking.

The events that start that event where Alexia dreams about a forrest right ? I'm gonna try to avoid it.

Just hope that the game doesn't really start with those "Super alternate routes" just to force the players to replay it. Don't get me wrong, i love to replay the game, already done it 3 or 4 times, still, i prefeer to play games where you're not forced to replay it to get another route, instead you can just keep playing it and doing every new route as you like. Mainly in a game like Seeds of Chaos where you have a world so big, it would be pretty boring to restart the game every time we whant a new route.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes