EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
New_Icon.png

Overview:
Seeds of Chaos is a dark fantasy eroge made in Ren'py, inspired by the worldbuilding of Berserk, Dark Souls, The Witcher and other epic fantasy series', as well as the adult games Corruption of Champions, Legend of Queen Opala, and Slavemaker. The game is set in The Six Realms, the westernmost continent in the world of Solanse. Seven years have passed since the last Demon War, and the defeat of Lord Karnas at the hands of the forces of Light ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity for all the races of the six kingdoms. Evil never lies dormant for long, however, and in the shadows new threats to the tenuous peace begin to stir.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-14
Release Date: 2024-01-28
Developer: Vénus Noire - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.03 Dev
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Core Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: -
Game Over Guide - Early Game Guide - Extended Scene Replay Mod

LeedMeep thanks for the link

2ohw6qjtd702.jpg AlxAn Sex 1 copy.jpg bandicam_2016-06-16_21-37-48-331.jpg JezeraxRowan 3 copy.jpg z5e3ql0w5zy6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
Anyone figure out how to cheat money in this game yet? I've been fucking around with the console but nothing hit yet.

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
The game barely has any content...why the hell would you need money?
Yeah I realized that shortly after I posted this and the game simply ended on week 8... which is pretty much day 10 in playtime.
Seems the dev has the same method for numbering the game version since 1.03 is just a template for the game. should be just 0.03 in the state it's in. Looks promising though. Definitely a game i'll check out in a few years if it hasn't been abandoned by then.

Reactions: Opious

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yeah I realized that shortly after I posted this and the game simply ended on week 8... which is pretty much day 10 in playtime.
Seems the dev has the same method for numbering the game version since 1.03 is just a template for the game. should be just 0.03 in the state it's in. Looks promising though. Definitely a game i'll check out in a few years if it hasn't been abandoned by then.
You missed a 0. It's 0.1.3 not 1.3.. unfortunately :(

Reactions: NetZero

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
There are display issues, it's like the UI is zoomed in and some parts are out of the screen

some of the text is hidden behind the character portraits on the bottom left side

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes