ZeroNilNone

Oct 5, 2019
This is my point. You may have to wait months and months before you'll ever see that.
I get it but that's what you want, I want Andras actually getting Alexis' pussy once in a while when he tells Rowan that when you visit the Arena and he tells him "I haven't had pussy in a while, maybe I'll visit your wife". No way you can please everybody.

Reactions: TheSexinati

ZeroNilNone

Oct 5, 2019
I don't get the whole Andres hate thing, the MF is alpha as fuck, yeah he is evil, so what. He takes what he wants and Jezera has no problem with it in the long run, but this is a story, that's all. It seems that there is no Andres path or I'm playing it wrong...don't know I'm just ranting.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Jan 10, 2018
I don't get the whole Andres hate thing, the MF is alpha as fuck, yeah he is evil, so what. He takes what he wants and Jezera has no problem with it in the long run, but this is a story, that's all. It seems that there is no Andres path or I'm playing it wrong...don't know I'm just ranting.
I mean, he's good as a character, but he is pretty insufferable as a person. His casual arrogance, his meat-headedness, his self-destructive temper... He's just the kind of person who you love to see brought down, you know? This is further reinforced by his relationship with the main viewpoint character (Rowan), whom he treats as an inferior, highlighting all of his worst aspects.

In other words, he's hated because he's meant to be hated. It doesn't necessarily have to stay that way narratively, if the player has Rowan submit to him and enjoy it, or if there's later an arc where Andras grows a bit as a leader instead of constantly killing all his staff, and develops a bit of grudging respect for Rowan, but as-introduced... He's kind of a jerk. A well-written jerk, but a jerk.

I don't want him written out of what's been written or killed off tomorrow; good villains make great stories, as they say. But it would be pretty satisfying to see an ending where he dies in his moment of triumph. Assuming that he doesn't go through a series of humiliating losses that teaches him that he needs to change and grow, of course.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I get it but that's what you want, I want Andras actually getting Alexis' pussy once in a while when he tells Rowan that when you visit the Arena and he tells him "I haven't had pussy in a while, maybe I'll visit your wife".

No way you can please everybody.
That was my original point. You can't give everyone the content they want every month, so what happens is one month you'll get fetishes x and y, then next month fetishes z and x, then next month fetish a and c, then finally in the consecutive month you'll get more of x and y.

I noticed this as well. I was hoping the game would feature more hardcore NTR every month, but NTR seems to only be a minor focus, as there are many other fetishes all spread out, but it works for them given their high revenue stream, but then again I'm not subbed to their patron. I only sub to games that focus on a narrow set of focused niche fetishes, that way I get what I want every month instead of every three months.

Jan 10, 2018
I'm not saying anything about Andras and what his storyline will be besides, Andras is meant to be a meaningful antagonist. He will never be "written out" of the story.
Ah, just to be clear - I wasn't making any requests or predictions, simply expressing my belief that he's hated because he was deliberately introduced as an antagonistic character, even if there are several different ways that the plot could develop from here. My later comment regarding writing out was only meant to distinguish between types of hate - that while I enjoy imagining him miserable because I hate the type of person he is, I still like the way he's written and the game would greatly suffer for his absence.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I mean, he's good as a character, but he is pretty insufferable as a person. His casual arrogance, his meat-headedness, his self-destructive temper... He's just the kind of person who you love to see brought down, you know? This is further reinforced by his relationship with the main viewpoint character (Rowan), whom he treats as an inferior, highlighting all of his worst aspects.
I don't necessarily think that Andras views Rowan as an Inferior necessarily. I have the feeling that initially Andras did not trust Rowan, and thus he acted arrogantly and 'show-offy'. I may be speaking solely of myself... But I've been down that route myself towards people I didn't trust. Is that dickish? Probably.

However, once you have been successful in accomplishing some of the missions, Andras seems to open up a bit more towards Rowan, to the point that I think Andras will eventually become more respectful towards Rowan in the future. What makes me say this? What Andras says at Raeve Keep.

"I must say that you've really impressed me on this day. Your grasp of strategy and my might took this place far more easily than I thought we would. Lots of prisoners and loot to bring back home after this. The results speak for themselves."

Immediately after this, Andras then offers Rowan an apology. Here is the quote from the game. "I... apologize for arguing against your plan before, that was foolishness."

And evidently, this came as a surprise to Rowan himself. "That was very surprising coming from the ever arrogant Andras! Rowan looked at his master and found him smiling in-spite of his self admonishment."

This to me, was a fairly provoking moment in the game and it certainly made me rethink his character when I first saw it over a year ago. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to join the Griffith, I mean the "Andras did Nothing wrong!" crowd, nor is it going to stop me from stabbing him in the back if possible in the future, but this scene made Andras feel more... well, human. In a way that I haven't really felt from Jezera.

As to his Impulsive behavior and relative 'murder-hoboness' towards his own Orcish troops... Yeah, that's another issue entirely. And It is possible that these could be curbed in time, or alleviated.

Edit: Changed colour of the Quotes to make them more visible.

Last edited:

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
T51bwinterized Have you tought about separating sexual corruption and overall corruption? Also, what about repeating scenes in-game? As when people tell you to "come back whenever you want" (yes, i'm thinking the peasant girls)

Reactions: monk_56

Jan 10, 2018
I don't necessarily think that Andras views Rowan as an Inferior necessarily. I have the feeling that initially Andras did not trust Rowan, and thus he acted arrogantly and 'show-offy'. I may be speaking solely of myself... But I've been down that route myself towards people I didn't trust. Is that dickish? Probably.

However, once you have been successful in accomplishing some of the missions, Andras seems to open up a bit more towards Rowan, to the point that I think Andras will eventually become more respectful towards Rowan in the future. What makes me say this? What Andras says at Raeve Keep.

"I must say that you've really impressed me on this day. Your grasp of strategy and my might took this place far more easily than I thought we would. Lots of prisoners and loot to bring back home after this. The results speak for themselves."

Immediately after this, Andras then offers Rowan an apology. Here is the quote from the game. "I... apologize for arguing against your plan before, that was foolishness."

And evidently, this came as a surprise to Rowan himself. "That was very surprising coming from the ever arrogant Andras! Rowan looked at his master and found him smiling in-spite of his self admonishment."

This to me, was a fairly provoking moment in the game and it certainly made me rethink his character when I first saw it over a year ago. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to join the Griffith, I mean the "Andras did Nothing wrong!" crowd, nor is it going to stop me from stabbing him in the back if possible in the future, but this scene made Andras feel more... well, human. In a way that I haven't really felt from Jezera.

As to his Impulsive behavior and relative 'murder-hoboness' towards his own Orcish troops... Yeah, that's another issue entirely. And It is possible that these could be curbed in time, or alleviated.

Edit: Changed colour of the Quotes to make them more visible.
Well, there are a lot of theories regarding Andras's behavior that fit the data we've seen thus far, ranging from the plausible ("You're a hero that killed our father and would like to kill us if we didn't have a hostage; of course you'll try to betray us") to the stupid ("I have a massive crush on you, and this is my way of pulling on your pigtails"). Your explanation makes sense as well, but I think we'll have to wait for a change in their relationship one way or the other to reveal the core of the rift between them. It could be as simple as Andras viewing Rowan as an enemy they're forced to work with, after all; if the tables were reversed and Rowan was the one forced to employ Andras against more dangerous demons, would he necessarily treat Andras any better?

I was more concerned about discussing the result of Andras's behavior - that until he gives the player a reason to think otherwise, the player's going to view him as a jerk that they want to see something bad happen to.

Though while we're on the topic, my personal theory is that Andras is more insecure than his arrogant demeanor would suggest, and he hates having to rely on Rowan to do something he believes he should be able to do himself - I think this shows through more in the passages where Rowan favors solutions Andras would have pursued. If Rowan takes Raeve Keep by force instead of by guile, Andras is notably warmer towards Rowan, and is a bit peeved if Rowan instead uses spies; in my opinion, this is motivated on at least some level by the fact that, given time, Andras knows that he could have offered a military solution of his own, while he knows that he's not the kind of person who could have effectively facilitated Jezera's solution. When Rowan agrees to Andras's solutions, he's being a useful tool for Andras's vision at best, and a mentor at worst - it doesn't threaten his self-worth, because the results are something that would have just been a matter of time. When Rowan pursues Jezera's solutions, though, it risks making Andras obsolete as a leader - because he's all about force aggressively applied, and if that won't work, than where does that leave him? A general without an open war? A footsoldier sent to end conflicts that are over before they began? He already has reason to fear, given the failure of his father and the fact that secrecy is the only thing protecting them now, against his own instincts. Every time Rowan decides in favor of his sister is just another fact confirming the truth behind those fears.

...At least, in my own reading. Motivated reasoning is a powerful drug, though; if one starts from the premise that "There's a deeper reason behind Andras lashing out", then it's easy to find an explanation that fits the facts, especially when we have different scenarios to compare his reactions to. That doesn't make it true, though; he could just as easily have grown up with far too much power, and learned to view every problem as a nail to be cowed into submission.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
The new update said there are 6 new medium corruption things for alexia jobs.

Anybody knows what those are?
Thanks in advance.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
In this game I wish paly as female protagoist form start, without take control on male protagoist. This will be possible or this don't be implament in this kind of game? I think I love play more with female protagonist, and I hate play as male protagonist, becous I hi Die I se this fuking game over, who I hate so, so much.

Mar 5, 2018
Can someone give me a save with the scene replay and gallery? I was playing the game and my PC just shut off because of electrical problems... i have the save but all the scenes/gallery cg are locked (because i need to close the game before Ren´py save that info into the persistent) ... SO SAD!

Btw, how i can search for info in the tread? People comment about that... but i just don't know how.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
...At least, in my own reading. Motivated reasoning is a powerful drug, though; if one starts from the premise that "There's a deeper reason behind Andras lashing out", then it's easy to find an explanation that fits the facts, especially when we have different scenarios to compare his reactions to. That doesn't make it true, though; he could just as easily have grown up with far too much power, and learned to view every problem as a nail to be cowed into submission.
I'm not saying that my example 'Fit the facts'. I was merely showcasing how Andras could be capable of changing his 'attitude' towards Rowan.

If I recall correctly, Andras can also be quite critical towards Rowan, regarding some of his ideas on who should be made the 'puppet' ruler of Rastedel, and he can still be quite Arrogant depending on your options in the Rastedel questline.

However, I am sure that with Rowans silver tongue and fine ass, I can get Andras to come around... eventually. Rowans tight ass can fix many a problem! :p

Reactions: Stes

Jan 10, 2018
I'm not saying that my example 'Fit the facts'. I was merely showcasing how Andras could be capable of changing his 'attitude' towards Rowan.
Ah, I wasn't saying that you were; I was just trying to avoid sounding like I felt my own opinion was the incontrovertible truth :) . I can sound a bit too much like I'm forcing my opinions on others, at times. My apologies if it sounded like that was directed at you, instead :) .

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Ah, I wasn't saying that you were; I was just trying to avoid sounding like I felt my own opinion was the incontrovertible truth :) . I can sound a bit too much like I'm forcing my opinions on others, at times. My apologies if it sounded like that was directed at you, instead :) .
No problem bro, It's all good! (y)

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
So, I decided to keep Helayne (I think thats her name) as a personal prize after Reave Keep fell and admitted to Alexis that I sort of loved the female knight and then tested her in submission & training. Then the option of keeping her as a slave or training her back to knighthood (I think) came long.

This is where I have two different save files for each route. I decided to play the route where I train Helayne (I’m assuming back into a knight and I will play the route with the submissive slave route later) but it just gives me the option to cuck her with a maid.

Is there more content with this route further on in the game? (I just got into the Rosaria capital if that helps. Raeves Keep —> Rosaria capital)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So, I decided to keep Helayne (I think thats her name) as a personal prize after Reave Keep fell and admitted to Alexis that I sort of loved the female knight and then tested her in submission & training. Then the option of keeping her as a slave or training her back to knighthood (I think) came long.

This is where I have two different save files for each route. I decided to play the route where I train Helayne (I’m assuming back into a knight and I will play the route with the submissive slave route later) but it just gives me the option to cuck her with a maid.

Is there more content with this route further on in the game? (I just got into the Rosaria capital if that helps. Raeves Keep —> Rosaria capital)
I believe the knight route is not implemented yet, I'm pretty sure you get the submissive slave route no matter what.

There is some inaccessible dialogue for a knight Helayne in some later events so it should be just a matter of time before it is added into the game.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Does anyone have an up-to-date save with full Alexia corruption/NTR with Andras and no gay scenes? Haven't played this in so long, and a bit lost. Thanks!

demondragon

Oct 26, 2017
If I made contact with the Orc camp before week 22 am I screwed? I cant remember what option I selected once I was inside the camp but I cant seem to advance that mission no matter what I do.. Now that I think of it I talked to Tarish. But again no matter where I go in the map I havnt been able to do anything.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes