TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Which scenes have art and how to get them ? I find this game very confusing to figure out how to trigger sex events.
Because backing hasn't been great, there are not a lot of scenes yet that have art. The ones that have art are:

Prologue:
Rowan x Alexia
Rowan x Andras OR Rowan x Jezera
Alexia x Andras (NTR needs to be enabled)

Once the art for the final prologue scene is done (Rowan x Alexia II), the creator will allow Patreons to vote on what scene they want to see drawn first (with a "limit", because fewer people will want the MxM scenes drawn).

I'll spoiler it for people who want to find them themselves but these are the scenes that are currently in the main game (without art):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, apparently there's been a new release? I assume it's only a bugfix (I had .06 crash on me a couple of times)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated title was wrong engine thanks @Cirro84 sry late response work has been kicking my butt

Reactions: Cirro84

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
Win/Lin:
Mac:

Release Notes
- Week count upped to 18
- Over 20 new events
- 2 new sex scenes
- 3 new resource types
- Raeve Keep has been added to the map (east of portal), and first part of conquering the keep has been added (conclusion to appear in next release)
- Introductory scene with Draith now triggers when building the Breeding Pits
- First CG and variants added to the post goal #1 Rowan x Alexia scene
- New armour has been added, and old armour has been rebalanced
- Squashed a bug relating to completing research which currently do not have completion reports
- 100% more yeti hunting

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You are quickly becoming my favourite user!

A bit of a disappointing release, with sex scenes I wasn't really waiting for (the Skordred one just gives me BioWare flashbacks; everybody's bisexual!). The events with tavern girl and forge bull were pretty sweet, but yeah, sex scene wise this update didn't do it for me.

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
Version 0.2.09
Surprise motherfuckers! Not a huge update, but it does allow you to now capture Raeve Keep, with sexy consequences for Helayna.
win/lin:
mac:

Release Notes
- You can now capture Raeve Keep by force.
Known Issues
- Missing sprite for knight
- Currently leaving Raeve Keep and returning does not allow you to capture it

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
0.2.10 got released...5 new sex scenes it says. Does anyone know if it's 5 new sex scenes since 0.2.09 or if it's 5 new sex scenes since the last public release? Because if it's the latter, what's number 5? I've found

- Helayna
- Jezera and Duke
- Skordred
- Cliohna

Unless he counts you and Helayna and Helayna and the orcs as a different scene.

Release Notes

- Week count upped to 18
- Over 20 new events
- 5 new sex scenes
- 3 new resource types
- Raeve Keep has been added to the map (east of portal), and conquering the keep by force has been added
- Introductory scene with Draith now triggers when building the Breeding Pits
- Castle room NPCs now greet the player and have talk functions
- CGs and variants added to the post goal #1 Rowan x Alexia scene, and this scene has been added to the replay gallery
- New armour has been added, and old armour has been rebalanced
- Squashed a bug relating to completing research which currently do not have completion reports
- 100% more yeti hunting

Known Issues

- Missing sprite for knight
- Yeah, I know Rowan's skin tone is inconsistant, I'll get momdadno to fix this at a later date, it is not a big issue
- I didn't drink enough coffee this morning and labeled the version wrong, just ignore the number

Reactions: 211Rudens

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Thanks for upload.

Do the 5 sex scenes have actualy CG or its just staring at black screen as usual ? Just want to know if its worth downloading.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for upload.

Do the 5 sex scenes have actualy CG or its just staring at black screen as usual ? Just want to know if its worth downloading.
The only CG that was added in this update was the Rowan x Alexia scene. Art costs a lot of money so the game will always be ahead of the CG scenes.

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
Here's version .

Win:
Mac:

Release Notes:
- Turn count upped to 22
- The second goal (capture Raeve Keep by week 22) can now be completed (or failed)
- First society decision added - influence the twins and shape life at Castle Bloodmeen
- Almost 20 new events, bringing the total ingame count to over 100
- Five new sex scenes
- Courtyard background has been added to Raeve Keep (others to follow)

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
New update has sex scene wise

- Peasant girls make out
- Peasant girls double BJ
- Andras BJ
- Jezera + Dark Elf pussy lick
- X'Zaratl + Alexia dom scene

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added tags, added samples., changed cover art.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes