AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
just a little thing I came up with while at work, for this dev team ^^:

One moment you're here, the next your vanished,
Joy and love, regardless, you've accomplished.
My humble opinion recomends your work,
Though my, Oh my, you've left something in this world,
As mentioned Joy and Love comes not from legacy,
But from your hearts and our retaliation to so the so called enemy.

That enemy isn't who you think, I guarantee,
It's all present and now I want to volunteer.

Thoughts, not to your best and most beautiful times,
Those thoughts that ask what you'd like to forgett,
Thoughts that race through hearts and minds,
Those thoughts that only you can repent.
Thoughts that only hide like mines,
Those thoughts never mend.

I am only one person, devoid of all value to you,
But I know I am not the only one,
Behind screens, often making fun,
Some wont get what I mean and see only a fool,
But I thank you for keeping my troubled mind out of that darkness,
Even though this gratitude will just increase the pain of the slashes.

By the air that fills my lungs,
Something wicked this way comes,
And shall we all fight,
The outcome we might like-

Even though we might not always be on similar terms i love this team and i wanted to show gratitude to your work, might not be much but aye.

Love to you all ^^

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No, I equate the idea of consistent, good updates with consistent, good updates. Update on a regular basis with content worth playing. That's the beginning and end of it. Do not assume that you understand what I mean when you clearly do not.

Yar. Too much Rowan in this update.
Then stop being vague. "I equate the idea of consistent, good updates with consistent, good updates" - that is just going in circles. :FacePalm:
You still haven't explained what you consider a regular consistent update even after i explained to you that games with a 2-4 months schedule (the norm) have consistent good content and are per definition regular on their updates.

New update time.
"

Recent posts by Lord Arioch
Lord Arioch posted 7 times in the last week

We are nearly halfway through the year, and what a year it has been so far. Over here at Venus Noire we are keeping safe and managing to cope, putting out another new release on time for the end of May. It is another big one that focuses on Rastedel, bringing the arc to a close (other than some smaller stuff to be done later). We’ll now be looking to move on to other areas of the game, namely castle character arcs, and the mechanics update.
In addition to the Rastedel content, with have a number of events in the other castle based pools. We’ve always been doing a little bit of work on the programming side, crushing a much-mentioned bug that was causing village capture numbers to be displayed incorrectly, and adding quality of life improvements to the map; namely the often requisition zoom and pan functions.

ART
This month we have twenty-four new CGs, with thirty-eight variants, four new animations, two character sprites and one background:
  • Rowan x Juliet 1, 2, 3, & 4
  • Francois the Orc
  • Rowan x Alexia 1 & 2
  • Jezera x Alexia 1 & 2
  • Fey Possessed Drider x Rowan 1 & 2
  • Orc Chieftess x Rowan
  • Alexia’s Shackle Fantasy 1 & 2
  • Rowan x Helayna
  • Drider x Rowan
  • Delane’s Fate
  • Marianne’s Fate
  • The Evacuation of Rastedel
  • The Goblin Dinner 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
  • Rowan x Alexia Animation 1, 2, & 3
  • Rowan x Shaya Animation
  • Alternative Delane Sprite
  • Priest of Chaos Sprite
  • Mine Background

NEW EVENTS
In terms of Rastedel, we have completed most outstanding path lines. What this means in terms of events is that it is now possible to recruit the alternative Northside ally, Maud, as well as choose to corrupt Patricia as Rowan, instead of allowing Ameraine to do it. In addition, Werden’s route, which ended sooner than Patricia/Jacques in previous versions, has been brought in line to the same endpoint, the epilogue, which features three new scenes that take place after the city is sacked.
Outside of Rastedel, we have one very long ruler event, a succubi murder mystery, as well as one new forge job event, and one new barmaid job event. We’ve also added a new Helayna path event featuring a threeway with Liurial, and rewritten parts of the goblin dinner event to bring it in line with Sommy’s excellent new illustration.

This month we have six new sex scenes:
  • Rowan x Maud (Vanilla, Creampie)
  • Rowan x Patricia (Maledom)
  • Rowan x Rylea (Gay, Oral, Anal)
  • Rowan x Helyana x Liurial (Threesome, Cuckqueen, BDSM)
  • Tarek x Alexia (Orc, Handjob)
  • ??? x Marianne
That’s it for today’s update! Version 0.2.57 of Seeds of Chaos is downloadable for backers pledging $5 and up.
We are nearly halfway through the year, and what a year it has been so far. Over here at Venus Noire we are keeping safe and managing to cope, putting out another new release on time for the end of May. It is another big one that focuses on Rastedel, bringing the arc to a close (other than some smaller stuff to be done later). We’ll now be looking to move on to other areas of the game, namely castle character arcs, and the mechanics update.
In addition to the Rastedel content, with have a number of events in the other castle based pools. We’ve always been doing a little bit of work on the programming side, crushing a much-mentioned bug that was causing village capture numbers to be displayed incorrectly, and adding quality of life improvements to the map; namely the often requisition zoom and pan functions.

ART
This month we have twenty-four new CGs, with thirty-eight variants, four new animations, two character sprites and one background:
  • Francois the Orc
  • Rowan x Alexia 1 & 2
  • Jezera x Alexia 1 & 2
  • Orc Chieftess x Rowan
  • Rowan x Helayna
  • Drider x Rowan
  • Delane’s Fate
  • Marianne’s Fate
  • The Goblin Dinner 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
  • Rowan x Alexia Animation 1, 2, & 3
  • Rowan x Shaya Animation
  • Alternative Delane Sprite
  • Priest of Chaos Sprite
  • Mine Background

NEW EVENTS
In terms of Rastedel, we have completed most outstanding path lines. What this means in terms of events is that it is now possible to recruit the alternative Northside ally, Maud, as well as choose to corrupt Patricia as Rowan, instead of allowing Ameraine to do it. In addition, Werden’s route, which ended sooner than Patricia/Jacques in previous versions, has been brought in line to the same endpoint, the epilogue, which features three new scenes that take place after the city is sacked.
Outside of Rastedel, we have one very long ruler event, a succubi murder mystery, as well as one new forge job event, and one new barmaid job event. We’ve also added a new Helayna path event featuring a threeway with Liurial, and rewritten parts of the goblin dinner event to bring it in line with Sommy’s excellent new illustration.

This month we have six new sex scenes:
  • Rowan x Maud (Vanilla, Creampie)
  • Rowan x Patricia (Maledom)
  • Rowan x Rylea (Gay, Oral, Anal)
  • Rowan x Helyana x Liurial (Threesome, Cuckqueen, BDSM)
  • Tarek x Alexia (Orc, Handjob)
  • ??? x Marianne
That’s it for today’s update! Version 0.2.57 of Seeds of Chaos is downloadable for backers pledging $5 and up.
"

Yaay for more Rowan x Liurial content, and Helayana is also good too, obviously.
Happy to hear about the village bugs. Also i am always happy to see new Orcs cg. :D
The succubi event comes with some sex scene? Also it is random?

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Can anyone remind me of the release timing? 0.2.57 was out for backers on 1 June. Does that mean that 0.2.56 is now available for non-backers somewhere, or is the free version always 2 releases behind?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can anyone remind me of the release timing? 0.2.57 was out for backers on 1 June. Does that mean that 0.2.56 is now available for non-backers somewhere, or is the free version always 2 releases behind?
There is no free version, as far as I remember, but someone is bound to share it here soon or later.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
There is no free version, as far as I remember, but someone is bound to share it here soon or later.
Oh, I hadn't realised. The wording on Patreon for the lowest teir ($3) is "Access to the backer build which is always one version ahead of the public build " which implies there is a public version that would be available to non-backers. Maybe it is just poor wording, since I can't find any "public" build on their site.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh, I hadn't realised. The wording on Patreon for the lowest teir ($3) is "Access to the backer build which is always one version ahead of the public build " which implies there is a public version that would be available to non-backers. Maybe it is just poor wording, since I can't find any "public" build on their site.
I may be completely wrong (someone correct me in this case :p ) but i think this was stopped because the game is also available on Steam.

By the way, from which game is your avatar?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

So here is the release as promised, it turned out to be a pretty big one at just over 50k words. It brings us to the end of the Rastedel arc, and the beginning of the epilogue of the first game, with Rastedel pretty much done now (bar the third ally path - Simone, and a few other small things).
I will say this is one of our darkest releases yet, and regardless of the path you have chosen, it does end on a downer (and if you do want to comment on this, please be mindful of spoilers). I would have liked to get a little further, but time ran out on us a little, so I wanted to say there will be more hope in the next release, for those of you who need a little light.

Release Notes
Finished the vast majority of outstanding Rastedel content, including (but not limited to);
- the rest of Maud's path containing one new sex scene (Rowan x Maud)
- full integration of Werden's route to the same level as Patricia and Jacques
- the alternative Patricia corruption route including one new sex scene (Rowan x Patricia)
- the post coronation epilogue containing one sex scene (??? x Marianne)

- One new ruler event including one sex scene (Rowan x Rylea [an incubus])
- One new barmaid job events, including one sex scene (Alexia x Tarek [an orc])
- One new forge job event
- One new repeatable Helanya event, including one sex scene (Rowan x Helyana x Liurial)
- Twenty four new CGs, with thirty-eight variants
- Four new animations
- One new background, with three new variants
- Two new character sprites
- Fixed an issue where the game would not count any captured villages above two
- Added pan and zoom functionality to the map, as well as some other small improvements

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Unlocked

So here is the release as promised, it turned out to be a pretty big one at just over 50k words. It brings us to the end of the Rastedel arc, and the beginning of the epilogue of the first game, with Rastedel pretty much done now (bar the third ally path - Simone, and a few other small things).
I will say this is one of our darkest releases yet, and regardless of the path you have chosen, it does end on a downer (and if you do want to comment on this, please be mindful of spoilers). I would have liked to get a little further, but time ran out on us a little, so I wanted to say there will be more hope in the next release, for those of you who need a little light.
Win / Linux
Mac
Android

Release Notes
Finished the vast majority of outstanding Rastedel content, including (but not limited to);
- the rest of Maud's path containing one new sex scene (Rowan x Maud)
- full integration of Werden's route to the same level as Patricia and Jacques
- the alternative Patricia corruption route including one new sex scene (Rowan x Patricia)
- the post coronation epilogue containing one sex scene (??? x Marianne)

- One new ruler event including one sex scene (Rowan x Rylea [an incubus])
- One new barmaid job events, including one sex scene (Alexia x Tarek [an orc])
- One new forge job event
- One new repeatable Helanya event, including one sex scene (Rowan x Helyana x Liurial)
- Twenty four new CGs, with thirty-eight variants
- Four new animations
- One new background, with three new variants
- Two new character sprites
- Fixed an issue where the game would not count any captured villages above two
- Added pan and zoom functionality to the map, as well as some other small improvements
Thank you!

Xypher

May 1, 2017
ART

• Francois the Orc
  • Rowan x Alexia 1 & 2
  • Jezera x Alexia 1 & 2
  • Orc Chieftess x Rowan
  • Rowan x Helayna
  • Drider x Rowan
  • Delane’s Fate
  • Marianne’s Fate