jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Anyone willing to share their save? Or a debug method of unlocking the gallery or what have you? It's frustrating that there's so many good looking scenes and bits seemingly locked behind so much.. And going through the debug events menu is a painful choice.

Reactions: Banan-san

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
Am I mistaken, or is there actually very little NTR content?
That depends on your definition...
If you are part of the group that considers every sex without the mc as ntr, than there is a lot.
If you mean actual cuckholdery then.. Well it isn't Rowan that gets cucked most of the time.. :D

Since I usually try to get rid of Alexa I try to get her in every possible such scene, but somehow the Andras wife-stealing seems either paused or aborted. There are two scenes I know of where she is either drunk or drugged (and they do not lead to anything lasting). And Jazeera tries to claw into her a bit. But we still can not end that relationship.. =(

On the other hand, Alexa gets cucked a LOT (if you so chose) and she is actually aware of it - and fully loathes it.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Here's the full map, courtesy of 1000 hours of putting it together in MS Paint.
diebesgrab I feel like you'll also find this useful if you don't have it already.
diebesgrab, maybe append it to your post with end-game prevention guide? Thanks.
Thanks to both of you. I went ahead and used Stes's map as my base, and butchered it cobbled together a version with highlighted points of interest. Which took about 1000 hours in GIMP since I'm used to Photoshop but my version of Photoshop doesn't frigging work on my new computer and rarrghfragglbraaztiglh—er, never mind.

(Apologies to both Stes and Venus Noire for doodling all over your hard work.)

Anyway, I'll be cobbling together another version showing optimal routes eventually, but for now this should maybe be helpful. I'll post a link to this post in both my previous guides. Also if you're gonna Like, Like Stes's and HK51's posts instead of mine, I was too lazy to make my own damn map.

Without further ado, the Annotated Map of Rosaria:

Rosaria Map Highlights.jpg

KEY:

Important Locations
Locations that are plot-relevant. For more information on how to proceed around these locations, visit the links in my signature.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Portals
These are locations you can warp directly to at the start of each week of exploring (you can also resume your explorations where you'd previously left off). The southwestern portal is where you start out when you begin exploring; the one in the extreme northwest can only be accessed after first discovering it.

Villages
One of your main goals while exploring Rosaria will be to make contact with villages, either conquering them outright or negotiating their submission to the twins under trade agreements.

Abbeys
Cloisters dedicated to Solansia scattered around Rosaria. Capturing them can help boost your research capabilities.

Mines
Capturing mines will secure a steady stream of iron ore for the twins' forges, which in turn will let you better equip your soldiers.

Orc Camps
Small independent orc camps are scattered around Rosaria. Play your cards right, and you might be able to win their support.

Drider Nests
If you can sneak into a drider's lair and steal a few eggs, you can breed your own horde of monsters of... questionable loyalty.

Vineyards
Also scattered around Rosaria are several vineyards. Capturing these may lead to a happier army, if not necessarily a more effective one.

Last edited:

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
Thanks to both of you. I went ahead and used Stes's map as my base, and butchered it cobbled together a version with highlighted points of interest. Which took about 1000 hours in GIMP since I'm used to Photoshop but my version of Photoshop doesn't frigging work on my new computer and rarrghfragglbraaztiglh—er, never mind.

(Apologies to both Stes and Venus Noire for doodling all over your hard work.)

Anyway, I'll be cobbling together another version showing optimal routes eventually, but for now this should maybe be helpful. I'll post a link to this post in both my previous guides. Also if you're gonna Like, Like Stes's and HK51's posts instead of mine, I was too lazy to make my own damn map.

Without further ado, the Annotated Map of Rosaria:

View attachment 400296

KEY:
Holy balls this looks great! Glad to see my map being upgraded. Now all we need is a Completionist's savefile to throw around and a more detailed Scene List guide on how to properly use UnRen in SoC.

Edit: Now that I look at the map, I realise that we really need a third portal somewhere near Rastedel. Perhaps in the Eastern/South-Eastern region of the map near the big forest where I presume we'll eventually meet goblins?

Last edited:

Isamu

Apr 12, 2018
I always get executed no matter what.. even if I follow the quests and do as i'm told.. I get murdered in the throne room.. Any tips or is this supost to happen?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I always get executed no matter what.. even if I follow the quests and do as i'm told.. I get murdered in the throne room.. Any tips or is this supost to happen?
The first link in my signature should help. If not, let us know what specific issues you’re having and we’ll try to offer some advice.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Was there more content added to the Alexia NTR scenes? If so I can't get it to pop. Bried non spoiler on it so I know when I've hit it? Maybe a hint of what i need to do to make it appear?

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Think I have seen a total of 3-4. Unsure really. Think they will 'finish' the first part of the Adr - Alexia NTR route after the big city. I suspect that's what you are asking. As she can fuck a lot of other characters as well.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone have a save or somethign with all unlocked scenes? I've played this game throuugh like 5 times and can't unlock the new Andreas scenes or some others.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I noticed that only 3 of the villages are paying out any income. It makes exploring the map for them a bit of a wast of time and adds to other already grindy elements making the game less fun to play.

I cant unlock a lot of the new Alexia stuff either it seems.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
I know the Devs read this thread so let me give some feedback:

Story-wise the game is overall really good. There are some REAL problems with it though. The early sex scene possible between Andreas and Alexia make her demure attitude afterward seem fake. You should remove that scene and put it later or make that scene far less naughty than anal and vaginal sex right out the gate. She can't claim to be pure for the next 20 interactions after doing that... it just doesn't work.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I noticed that only 3 of the villages are paying out any income. It makes exploring the map for them a bit of a wast of time and adds to other already grindy elements making the game less fun to play.

I cant unlock a lot of the new Alexia stuff either it seems.
There’s a bug where several of the village capture events don’t actually result in a captured village being added to your statistics. The only ones that seem to work are the “generic” events (the ones that open with a choice of whether to capture or trade with the village over a black screen), as well as the corrupt nobleman event (where a nobleman tries to bribe you with floozies) and the “old ways” event (where Rowan stumbles on villagers about to make a human sacrifice) seem to properly register the village as captured. I recommend savescumming for those events; the devs are aware of the issue (I think), but I’m sure it’s fairly low priority at this stage of development.

I know the Devs read this thread so let me give some feedback:

Story-wise the game is overall really good. There are some REAL problems with it though. The early sex scene possible between Andreas and Alexia make her demure attitude afterward seem fake. You should remove that scene and put it later or make that scene far less naughty than anal and vaginal sex right out the gate. She can't claim to be pure for the next 20 interactions after doing that... it just doesn't work.
I kinda disagree that the concept is flawed—it gives her a very solid reason to hate Andras and resist his future advances as strongly as she does—but I think the execution could have been slightly improved—having Alexia give in there as completely as she does does rather strongly point to a route where Alexia may be less vehemently loyal to Rowan than she tends to act after the prologue, but as far as I can recall, there doesn’t seem to be any significant effect resulting from making those choices in the prologue.

The whole Andras/Alexia relationship does seem to jump back and forth a bit. You’ve got scenes like in the bath, after Helayna is claimed, and with the drider* where Alexia seems to be on the verge of giving in to him by the end, but she generally seems to have reset to the default of strongly wanting nothing to do with him in the beginnings of scenes played afterwards. That said, part of this is doubtless a problem inherent in letting us play these scenes without a necessarily structured order; and I get the feeling the writers may be trying to make it feel like a case of “the lady doth protest too much.” It is a bit messy, though, or at least it was in the last version I played. Maybe the mid-corruption Andras scenes tie things together better than they’d been back in 0.2.43 or whenever.

*Just for the record for our writing staff, while I’m talking about it, that drider event is definitely my favorite AndrasxAlexia scene that I’ve read so far. I know I tend to vocally support the JezeraxAlexia relationship way more, but that was a great execution of the power play between the characters involved—it seemed to make Alexia’s willingness to submit much less the sole product of the threats and physical power, and more something coming from within her; and then with her dominating others as a part of her own submission was itself a really nice touch, one I hope we see more of in general.

Anyway, more scenes like that for the Andras route going forward would very much be appreciated.

Last edited:

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
To add to previous comment, instead of savescumming, you can add villages through console, as next:
castle.villages += #
where # is number of villages to add into your twins domain. But this won't change the domain income though, so you also need to change it manually by typing in console:
castle.villages_income += ##
where ## is money to add. For the record the income from one village seems to be somewhere 15 gold.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
So - someone said there was a scene with Alexia Andreas where Rowan and Alexia are arguing in the morning and Andreas comes in the room... I can't get that scene to spawn.

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
So - someone said there was a scene with Alexia Andreas where Rowan and Alexia are arguing in the morning and Andreas comes in the room... I can't get that scene to spawn.
You have to claim Helayna. Then, Rowan and Alexia will argue about his decision and she will lock herself in her old room. After that, you must let Andras in.

She must have some corruption for the scene to trigger. It's just him fingering her.

BTW, does anybody know if the Roisin/Alexa CGs that MDN did a while ago will be used in the game?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes