Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
You wound't also know how to get this yummy scene too would you senpai?
Abbey event, but you need to have the Brothel built, and you might need a free spy slot for it? Not sure about the last one.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I was looking through the new CG additions in the changelog for the new version as well as the event guide, and was surprised to not find the Rowan x Agatha scenes in the guide; I don't remember seeing them in any previous playthroughs, either.

Does anyone know offhand what the general conditions for triggering those are? Do you have to leave Dazzanath in the abbey?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I was looking through the new CG additions in the changelog for the new version as well as the event guide, and was surprised to not find the Rowan x Agatha scenes in the guide; I don't remember seeing them in any previous playthroughs, either.
As there are none. What CG are you referring to?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
As there are none. What CG are you referring to?
Attached screenshot is from the changelog in the first page of this thread. The other site I check for the changelog is , and it has the same thing. Maybe it's a typo for another name? I thought it was odd that it was described with the monstergirl tag.

Reactions: Amanda Carter
Aug 14, 2017
You are so boring... horde all Wamen and get Rid of all Cock blockery . sad people are sad
Some people just aren't into that. I was under the impression this would be like some overlord shit and the MC is the servant still. Thing is, the MC has no reason to continue down the path of darkness without his masters. As far as I have played at least.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
These two cgs are for Ygriss.
I don't think there are other Agatha scenes from the ones that are in the game already.
Agatha is the nun in the succubus event. Ygriss is the dragon centaur or whatever she is.

hunter904

Jan 1, 2019
The game throws me out after 22nd week, no matter what I do. I am keeping around 500 gold in the reserve. Am I missing something?

U

User_1343935

I absolutely love this game, pretty rare that a game does so many things right. It introduces fantasies and fetishes that I normally would have found disgusting and makes them somehow appealing. Great work!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The game throws me out after 22nd week, no matter what I do. I am keeping around 500 gold in the reserve. Am I missing something?
Yippers. The short answer is that you have very likely forgot to capture Raeve Keep which is directly East of the starting Portal--the first hex immediately after the Bridge land hex. Many fellow Zoners and I have answered this several times, but Diebesgrab created a very concise post about how to avoid this very issue. Take a look, Hunter.
To avoid the game over [at Week 22], you must capture Raeve Keep before this point, and have 500 or more gold crowns in the treasury—this is the important bit. Any gold Rowan has in his own inventory doesn't count (you can put Rowan's gold in the treasury from his personal room menu).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For clarity, that lists TWO different methods on how to go about doing that. Brute force (by having Military Strength of 150+), or securing the Keep via Infiltration. Good luck and have fun!

Reactions: diebesgrab
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes