TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Is a 'virgin' run in a sex-game considered a fetish?

Because if so, I am a huge degenerate...

Anti-sex league Ahoy!

TheSexinati's corruption level: -100

Reactions: RanchFTW

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
For me her mentality has clearly changed since the last update, a potential ally is now just another psycho :eek: i’m curious to see where this will bring us :D
Worry not, I assure you Cliohna is completely sane.

Everestti

May 16, 2017
Sooo, i just started playing this and i made quite the progress, just one question... how to avoid game over? i am that kind of person that skip all dialog and pick a option, not sure what i am doing wrong...

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Why does this have female protagonist tag? Can you play as someone other than rowan now?
I would guess whoever put that tag up was referring to Alexia, since you can spend a fair portion of the game controlling her and making her decisions, even if she's stuck back at the castle.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Do you guys how to go with the female orc route?
I can get the trust from the noble and the posion from Cla-Min, but I don't know where to get the other stuff frome Jezera...
They've changed the way some events tie into rooms in the latest version (which I haven't played), so I'm not sure if it's changed, but in 0.2.42 and prior, once Tarish (the female orc) tells you what you need, you have to go to the throne room to get Jezera's contribution.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Instead of a map you have to explore, can the devs make a list of places you can click and go there immediately?

D

Deleted member 184535

Also wondering if this is possible doing my best to see as much of story as poss but reach week 60 and have to die?
Any help?

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Is a 'virgin' run in a sex-game considered a fetish?

Because if so, I am a huge degenerate...

Anti-sex league Ahoy!

TheSexinati's corruption level: -100
So...you're playing sex games with the purpose of never even getting laid ingame?
That's...so next level. :D

Now all we need is some game were we can force some innocent scantily-clad young woman to wear more and more clothing. Like she's starting in underwear all "this is so refreshing!" and bang! You pull a sweatshirt over her head. She stumbles away horrified and falls. Next you know she's desperately crawling away from you. Time to put on her shoes! Piece by piece you corrupt her liberated mind with evil clothing until she finally gives in and likes wearing things! And finally, for the finish: a spacesuit!

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
As of version 0.3.0, the game has received major updates to its gameplay systems. This guide was written before that, so please be mindful that some information may be out of date.

The two real game overs in this game are at Weeks 22 and 60.

Week 22:
To avoid the game over, you must capture Raeve Keep before this point, and have 500 or more gold crowns in the treasury—this is the important bit. Any gold Rowan has in his own inventory doesn't count (you can put Rowan's gold in the treasury from his personal room menu).
Capturing Raeve Keep
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to Infiltrate:

Week 60:
Note: All of the following instructions should only be followed AFTER Week 22. Before then, some places simply won't be accessible, and trying to visit others before you're supposed to in the current public version may actually break the game.
To avoid the game over, you must find and recruit an unaffiliated army. The only one available in the current version is the orc army. You must also visit Rastedel.
Finding the orc army
Finding Rastedel
Recruiting the orc army

Thanks to T51bwinterized for pointing out the rescue route was a viable option in recruiting an army.

Courtesy of Stes, now with Map! See this post for a map key.
Rosaria Map Highlights.jpg

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
To add to that post, the most useful building to construct to have money in your treasury is the tavern. Yes, it means you have to wait on your Greyhides and your dom Andrases and lovely Xzara but building all those is much easier with the income from the tavern anyway.

Reactions: Demogorgon1422

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Alright, can we sticky this info somewhere? It doesnt have to be my post, just anything that gives some easy to follow instructions on how to avoid game overs.

Week 22:
To avoid the game over, you must capture Raeve Keep before this point, and have 500 or more gold crowns in the treasury—this is the important bit. Any gold Rowan has in his own inventory doesn't count (you can put Rowan's gold in the treasury from his personal room menu).
Capturing Raeve Keep
How to Infiltrate:

Week 60:
Note: All of the following instructions should only be followed AFTER Week 22. Before then, some places simply won't be accessible, and trying to visit others before you're supposed to in the current public version may actually break the game.
To avoid the game over, you must find and recruit an unaffiliated army. The only one available in the current version is the orc army. You must also visit Rastedel.
Finding the orc army
Finding Rastedel
Recruiting the orc army
You see this is what I would consider, a walkthrough

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Instead of a map you have to explore, can the devs make a list of places you can click and go there immediately?
No.

Alright, can we sticky this info somewhere? It doesnt have to be my post, just anything that gives some easy to follow instructions on how to avoid game overs.

Week 22:
Capturing Raeve Keep
How to Infiltrate:

Week 60:
Finding the orc army
Finding Rastedel
Recruiting the orc army
You can also help Delane escape. Doing so will trigger a set of events that will put Tarish in charge but leave her less then pleased with Rowan.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes