sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Whatever dude, if you're so certain stop whining about it and go do something more productive with your time

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
"7-10 CGs "
many of the CGs are cropped, many are slight alterations of each other
"10-15 games worth of content"
take out all the nearly identical CGs and you don't
"20K to 40K of words per month"
20k words per month for 1 year is 240,000 words. that's longer than every book in the LOTR trilogy except one
"3-6 scenes per month"
3x12 is 36. you haven't added 36 sex scenes to your game this year
"we have for years"
4 years and still in act one says a lot more than "40k of words of writing per month"
Let me start with total number of sex scenes because that's easy. These are from the changelogs from between versions 2.53 (released in January) and 2.61 (Released in November). By my count there are 42.
  • Shaya’s Orgy (Group sex)
  • Rowan x Shaya 1 (Acrobatics)
  • Rowan x Shaya 2 (BDSM)
  • Rowan x Alexia (Pregnancy, milking)
  • Rowan x Helayna (Oral, Light Maledom)
  • Rowan x Kethar (Gay, Orc)
  • Incubus x Sister Gwen (Demon)
  • Rowan x Mystery Woman (???)
  • Rowan x Alexia (Voyeurism, Light Maledom)
  • Rowan x Greyhide (Gay, Oral)
  • Rowan & Jezera x Maids (Group Sex, Yuri)
  • Rowan x Valrys (Light Femdom)
  • Andras x Alexia (NTR, Orgasm Denial)
  • Jezera x Alexia (BDSM)
  • Alexia x Mary (Yuri)
  • Rowan x Alexia (Vanilla)
  • Rowan x Female Rylea (Demon, Oral, Maledom)
  • Alexia x Mikael (Cheating, Oral)
  • Jezera x Alexia (NTR, Lesbian)
  • Alexia x Drider (Monster, Handjob)
  • Whitescar x Draith (Maledom, Gay, Furry)
  • Ran-Cou x Zelda (Goblin)
  • Rowan x Maud (Vanilla, Creampie)
  • Rowan x Patricia (Maledom)
  • Rowan x Rylea (Gay, Oral, Anal)
  • Rowan x Helyana x Liurial (Threesome, Cuckqueen, BDSM)
  • Tarek x Alexia (Orc, Handjob)
  • ??? x Marianne
  • The Coronation (Group sex)
  • Rowan x Juliet (Maledom)
  • Rowan x Cla-Min’s Daughter (Goblin, Oral)
  • Rickon x Cla-Yilly (Goblin, Vanilla)
  • Alexia’s Shackle Fantasy (Exhibitionism, BDSM)
  • Male Drider x Rowan (Monster)
  • Rowan x Alexia (Maledom, light exhibitionism)
  • Rowan x Alexia x Wulump (Tentacle on male)
  • Rowan x Alexia (Vanilla)
  • Greyhide x Alexia (Minotaur, Oral)
  • Rowan x Alain (Gay, Anal)
  • Rowan x Patricia (Cunilingus)
  • Rowan x Patricia x Ameraine (Threesome, Light Femdom)
  • Spoiler Orgy
These are just the NEW sex scenes that we've released in 2020. There are also a further 9 scenes that kept existing art and we entirely rewrote the scene. If we include rewritten scenes in the count, that would take it up to 51 newly written sex scenes.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
"7-10 CGs "
many of the CGs are cropped, many are slight alterations of each other
"10-15 games worth of content"
take out all the nearly identical CGs and you don't
In the past year we have added exactly 100 CGs over a span of 12 months of game development. These represent FULLY UNIQUE CGS. Not crops or variants. Counting crops and variants we added over 200 unique CGs instead. I can drag out the changelogs on those, but they're not demarked as well. But, if you look at the list of new sex scenes and realize most of those scenes have 2-3 unique CGs, and some events from prior years/some non-sexual scenes got CGs that number will make sense.

"20K to 40K of words per month"
20k words per month for 1 year is 240,000 words. that's longer than every book in the LOTR trilogy except one
Yes. We add the equivilent of a LOTR book every year. We have a full writing team so it's doable. We actually wrote closer to 300k in the past year because there were a few months closer to 30k/40k. Seeds of Chaos Act 1, when completed may well be above 1 million words long. Most of which will not be seen in an individual playthrough, because that number includes variant scenes, every random event, every bit of variant text, etc.

This may seem like a lot, but attempting to produce a free form narrative game like this with a novel-esque level of story telling, but also a wide range of mechanics/charachters/and story deviations is an extensive task. One we're only able to complete because of the generosity of our Patrons and Steam supporters.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Oh, we also started adding animations. We've only got a few so far (I don't have the exact number. Somewhere in the 10 to 20 range). They're rather hard to do because 2D is very time consuming to animate. So that's also fun.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Oh, we also started adding animations. We've only got a few so far (I don't have the exact number. Somewhere in the 10 to 20 range). They're rather hard to do because 2D is very time consuming to animate. So that's also fun.
Are you planning to add or extend a story, so at some point, Rowan can overcome/defeat the demon twins? I don't mind that it's really further down the line ( makes for more satisfying payoff in the end).

issue28

May 17, 2020
Unless the way he overcomes is at least equal to the amount of shit they put him through it won't be satisfying. I am not saying it should be satisfying (well I for one want it to be) but I don't see a way in which that could be pulled off at this point in the story development, given the amount of suffering Rowan goes through. At most will be that feeling of "At least I won't suffer anymore"

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Are you planning to add or extend a story, so at some point, Rowan can overcome/defeat the demon twins? I don't mind that it's really further down the line ( makes for more satisfying payoff in the end).
Well it'd be a pretty odd story if there was no route where you could defeat the (potential) antagonists of the story.

I'm not going to reveal the exact nature of what we have planned. But, there are multiple routes. One of which we have labeled informally "Overlord" targeted a segment of male dom layers. But, there are other routes that will put Rowan at a clearer logger head with the twins, besides that one.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Is corruption tied with relationship levels? Can you get high corruption with Alexia while still maintaining good relationship with Rowan?
Can you guys also remove the cursor in Android version? It is distracting to have. Also, when you click load, the keyboard will open, needing me to type something and hiding other load files.
Does asking for favor to avoid the succubus have consequences?

Reactions: Konstantinus

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Is corruption tied with relationship levels? Can you get high corruption with Alexia while still maintaining good relationship with Rowan?
No, it's not tied. You can have both Rowan and Alexia corrupted but in a good relationship with each other.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
We plan to add more for Mutually Corrupt Rowan and Alexia to do.
Can you guys fix the issues? I only bought the steam version and haven't paid the Patreon so I'm still pirating but it's really better to read things at the comfort of a bed rather than using PC to do so.

Jul 2, 2017
Can you guys fix the issues? I only bought the steam version and haven't paid the Patreon so I'm still pirating but it's really better to read things at the comfort of a bed rather than using PC to do so.
Hopefully they fix in the next update, but until then use the floating keyboard option so you can use those slots.

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes