Wholesome degeneracy.

Wholesome degeneracy.

Me: "This sounds deceptively like Hooky's work..."

Also me: "Futa on male content? I didn't know I needed this..."

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Any chance of developing a dominant path for Rowan (because his default is clearly submissive)? I know it'd mean from that point on almost doubling the verbiage required of the dev but it'd be super appreciated.
It's the major difference (in tone) between this game and something like CoC/TiTS - they almost always have a dom path and a sub path through every interaction. This game has one or the other, and 2/3 to 3/4 of the time it is submissive.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Any chance of developing a dominant path for Rowan (because his default is clearly submissive)? I know it'd mean from that point on almost doubling the verbiage required of the dev but it'd be super appreciated.
There's a huge difference between being submissive, and having no choice.

The entire premise is based on Rowan being in the situation he is, because he has no choice.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The game takes into account NPC character when designing their paths.

You cannot Dom Jezera or Andras, because they ain't no bitch.
You cannot Dom Cliohna, because she's not interested in Subbing, but you can oppose her to the point where the dynamic starts to shift, opening the way for more dominant interactions later along the way.

At the same time:
Helayna's and Liurial's plotline both have Rowan domming.
Draith always subs.
Rowan/Alexia scenes tend to have Rowan being more dominant of the two.

Generally speaking, nowadays we tend to take care to make sure Rowan ain't no bitch either, but some scenes are simply old, and could use an update.

Reactions: T800

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
There's a huge difference between being submissive, and having no choice.

The entire premise is based on Rowan being in the situation he is, because he has no choice.
Thanks, I am aware of the difference. Rowan always gets off on being used though, which means he's enjoying it. Which means he's sexually submissive. If he was dom and chose to please Andras/Jezera at the start (to demonstrate loyalty/protect wife), he'd remain as soft as a wooly hat.

He also, in almost every instance, has a choice of whether or not to actually do the act. As well as him being nominally in charge. So, he actually has lots of choice.

And even if he didn't, it makes 0 difference to the content. The content would still be submissive, regardless of whether he enjoys it or not. Shit, (this never happens in game but) him not enjoying it would make the content more submissive.

And, putting aside most of Rowan's escapades putting him in the submissive role, on the rare occasion that isn't the case Rowan (9 times out of 10) himself chooses to please his partner rather than getting pleasure from them - which is the submissive choice.

I swear, people seem not to be aware that everything sexual is either dominant or submissive. It's just like gay or straight, every single act is one or the other.
Are you serving (giving pleasure - submissive) or being served (receiving it - dominant)? That is a quick and simple guide.

I'm on day 30 or so and I can think of 5 partnerships/scenes with a dominant Rowan (two of which are one-off throwaway characters);
Draith,
Sheena
Luerial (or however you spell her name, the elf secretary).
Unnamed twink dude that Cla-Min appears with
Alexia is also an option here, though she has hilariously few scenes with Rowan (1 variant of 1st scene is Rowan dom, other variant is her, the other scene is her domme no choice - so, 0.5/2 are dom Rowan).

For a submissive (and most of these are super submissive) Rowan on the other hand, well.
Jezera,
Andras,
T'zel-whatever - the four armed futa (I really dislike how she has superior mind control to the library chick, and I really really dislike not being able to fight it, I just have to say no to content and gate it off - futa as sub doesn't occur to femdom smitten writer),
Greyhide,
tavern woman is indirectly on this list (she's attractive yet unfuckable by Rowan and also encourages his wife to cuck him),
Cla-Min (Rowan isn't topping that family, he's being used and blatantly manipulated by power bottoms and dommes whilst somehow being idiotically unaware and unable to resist - no option to revel and take advantage, he's just along for the ride as they make all the decisions),
Qail (or whatever his name is, the adventurer dude in the same party as Sheena),
Shaya (ludicrously she's on this list, given the opportunity to fuck her whilst she is seductively tied up Rowan instead chooses to eat-out a prostitute, a more unpleasant, sissy and submissive act I find hard to contemplate - he views himself as lower than someone who sells their cunt on an hourly basis and chooses to lick and suck up all its juices, vile),
Clondike (or whatever, the magess elf in the library) - I assume she has a whole bunch of femdom scenes (she has an arc where it looks as though you can dom her eventually but it's yet to pay off for me, after about 7 scenes or so of resistance - I don't mind long payoff as long as there is other stuff to keep me entertained in the meantime),
Heleyna (or whatever her name is, noble knight chick from the keep) seems to only have a route where Rowan (keeping her) loves her and wants to restore her - no option (yet?) for dominating/using,
Half-elf chick in mine, Valeyna or something,
Super skinny dark haired chick in the capital.
Futa-Alexia is here - again, it apparently never occurs to the femdom smitten writers that Rowan can still fuck her (anally or vaginally) whilst ignoring her cock almost completely (which is how a dom enjoys fucking someone that has a cock - it flopping uselessly around as it's owner gets fucked is perverse and enjoyable),
mate seeking orcess - ridiculous, he goes through the rigamarole of dominating the competition to then treating this bitch like she's his lover, so retarded. He doesn't love her so why is he making love to her?! She's his prize, an object to hump! You only make love if you have feelings for the other person, otherwise they're a cockholster that requires you to jump through some hoops! Unless, of course, Rowan is inherently submissive and wants to please more than he wants to be pleased.

Bleh, despite what you might infer from the long rant I don't hate this game - it is in 3rd person after all, so I have a dom save and a sub s(l)ave whose life I ruin.
But, I just would much prefer at least a balanced approach to dom/sub.

(Ignore this last comment, rest of my post is serious, this last comment is just exasperation) And less femdom for crying out loud, can't turn around on this board without bumping into more of the bloody stuff.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ianuda

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Interesting how for some there is too much femdom in the game. I was a Patreon at the start because of the femdom content, but imho it shifted more and more to maledom and gay content. Now it seems the game's older scenes might even be rewritten. Hmm, well I guess complaining a lot helps and if the majority of their current Patreons want that content the devs are probably right to follow that demand.
Personally from a femdom lover's point of view I simply moved on to dedicated femdom games,meaning where it is the main thing. Any game where femdom is an also run, just gets too much pressure from people into maledom, since for some reason a good amount of these guys always trigger femdom scenes, even when they are avoidable. Some of them even consider maledom content as femdom, if it is not maledom enough.:rolleyes: Like reading here Helayna is an option for subs.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I swear, people seem not to be aware that everything sexual is either dominant or submissive. It's just like gay or straight, every single act is one or the other.
Are you serving (giving pleasure - submissive) or being served (receiving it - dominant)? That is a quick and simple guide.
I almost thought this post was serious up till reading this. Thanks for the chuckle.

Reactions: fanboi

Ano85

May 21, 2018
I think you are mistaking submissive with non-consensual. People with a submissive mindset feel comfortable when they are being controlled. Bottoming also doesn't necessarily count as being submissive, as some people just enjoy that kind of pleasure. You also changed the "giving" and "receiving" parts. The top gives and the bottom receives, and be it straight or not, tops are usually more responsible for how things turn out. The way you described "taking pleasure" just makes that kind of person selfish, nothing else.

Greyhide is definitely not dominant in his relationship with Rowan. He shows signs of low self-esteem here and there, and he caves in to pressure from people he trusts. How he ends up in his scenes completely depends on Rowan and Alexia. To an extent it feels like only Alexia is (maybe only subconsciously) aware of this if she spends time with him in the forge. Rowan on the other hand feels like he is unaware that he could take charge at any moment. <- This part frustrates me quite a bit, and it's probably the reason you listed him there.

I bet the devs are having a field day from reading the comments here. Let's all hold hands and kiss to make it even better.

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Some of them even consider maledom content as femdom, if it is not maledom enough.:rolleyes: Like reading here Helayna is an option for subs.
I didn't say it was femdom, did I?
I said it involved a submissive Rowan. He doesn't choose to dom her for his pleasure, he does it to save her. His pleasure is incidental. He is an unwilling dom in this scene.
Following that scene, and choosing to keep her, he sates her for her well being, not his. Given the descriptions and explanations the game gives us, Rowan very much dislikes having to do it and seeing her in this state.
Everything he does to her he does for her, none of it is for him. Going by the omniscient narrators descriptions at any rate.
What this means is that at surface level the content is dom by Rowan but, in tone and character motivation we see that Rowan wants to serve and restore her.
Now, perhaps he wants to restore her to ravish her when she's compos mentis but, honestly, it seems more likely he wants her as yet another bloody Queen he can worship at the feet of.

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
I think you are mistaking submissive with non-consensual.
Nope. I can't even think of a single rape scene in the game, which is depressing given the setting but understandable since I believe this game is now on Steam?

Bottoming also doesn't necessarily count as being submissive, as some people just enjoy that kind of pleasure.
Yes it does, though you have power-bottom too. What the sub enjoys is irrelevant, the sub is getting fucked how the top wants regardless. If there's a relationship then the top will fuck the sub how s/he likes but outside of that (which almost all scenes in this game are) the top wouldn't care.
Like Andras and Jez, they give 0 shits about what their subs enjoy or feel. If they want to fuck them then they will and they'll do it how they want to.

You also changed the "giving" and "receiving" parts. The top gives and the bottom receives, and be it straight or not, tops are usually more responsible for how things turn out. The way you described "taking pleasure" just makes that kind of person selfish, nothing else.
The top acts, the bottom is acted upon.
The top orders, the bottom obeys.
The top takes, the bottom gives up.
Whatever.
Taking pleasure is the outlook of a dom-inclined person in a one night stand.
Giving pleasure is the outlook of a sub-inclined person in a one night stand.
If there's a relationship then obviously both make sure the other gets what they want but, the dominant partner is the one who decides how that is done - "I'm going to fuck you now, bend over the desk" vs "lie back baby, I'm going to ride you 'til you pop".

Greyhide is definitely not dominant in his relationship with Rowan. He shows signs of low self-esteem here and there, and he caves in to pressure from people he trusts. How he ends up in his scenes completely depends on Rowan and Alexia. To an extent it feels like only Alexia is (maybe only subconsciously) aware of this if she spends time with him in the forge. Rowan on the other hand feels like he is unaware that he could take charge at any moment. <- This part frustrates me quite a bit, and it's probably the reason you listed him there.
To a point I'll agree (an immoral and bara loving Rowan could probably neg and manipulate Greyhide during his depression to get what he wants), though you forget to mention how eagerly Rowan jumps into the bottom role.
It is him eagerly bending over for Greyhide in the culmination of the drug scenes, not the other way around. Which is essentially them expressing their true sexuality, as Jez says, without their personality controlling it. As such, Alexia and Rowan are cumslut cockwhores and Greyhide is the dom.
Greyhide is supressing his beastly dominance, which is why he is depressed. He is ignoring his feelings and trying to live on intellect and distraction in work alone.

kausholic

Sep 3, 2020
I hope there will be a scene where Rowan fucks Andras in the ass. That would make me hard beyond imaginable.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Thanks, I am aware of the difference. Rowan always gets off on being used though, which means he's enjoying it. Which means he's sexually submissive. If he was dom and chose to please Andras/Jezera at the start (to demonstrate loyalty/protect wife), he'd remain as soft as a wooly hat.

He also, in almost every instance, has a choice of whether or not to actually do the act. As well as him being nominally in charge. So, he actually has lots of choice.

And even if he didn't, it makes 0 difference to the content. The content would still be submissive, regardless of whether he enjoys it or not. Shit, (this never happens in game but) him not enjoying it would make the content more submissive.

And, putting aside most of Rowan's escapades putting him in the submissive role, on the rare occasion that isn't the case Rowan (9 times out of 10) himself chooses to please his partner rather than getting pleasure from them - which is the submissive choice.

I'm on day 30 or so and I can think of 5 partnerships/scenes with a dominant Rowan (two of which are one-off throwaway characters);
Draith,
Sheena
Luerial (or however you spell her name, the elf secretary).
Unnamed twink dude that Cla-Min appears with
Alexia is also an option here, though she has hilariously few scenes with Rowan (1 variant of 1st scene is Rowan dom, other variant is her, the other scene is her domme no choice - so, 0.5/2 are dom Rowan).

For a submissive (and most of these are super submissive) Rowan on the other hand, well.
Jezera,
Andras,
T'zel-whatever - the four armed futa (I really dislike how she has superior mind control to the library chick, and I really really dislike not being able to fight it, I just have to say no to content and gate it off - futa as sub doesn't occur to femdom smitten writer),
Greyhide,
tavern woman is indirectly on this list (she's attractive yet unfuckable by Rowan and also encourages his wife to cuck him),
Cla-Min (Rowan isn't topping that family, he's being used and blatantly manipulated by power bottoms and dommes whilst somehow being idiotically unaware and unable to resist - no option to revel and take advantage, he's just along for the ride as they make all the decisions),
Qail (or whatever his name is, the adventurer dude in the same party as Sheena),
Shaya (ludicrously she's on this list, given the opportunity to fuck her whilst she is seductively tied up Rowan instead chooses to eat-out a prostitute, a more unpleasant, sissy and submissive act I find hard to contemplate - he views himself as lower than someone who sells their cunt on an hourly basis and chooses to lick and suck up all its juices, vile),
Clondike (or whatever, the magess elf in the library) - I assume she has a whole bunch of femdom scenes (she has an arc where it looks as though you can dom her eventually but it's yet to pay off for me, after about 7 scenes or so of resistance - I don't mind long payoff as long as there is other stuff to keep me entertained in the meantime),
Heleyna (or whatever her name is, noble knight chick from the keep) seems to only have a route where Rowan (keeping her) loves her and wants to restore her - no option (yet?) for dominating/using,
Half-elf chick in mine, Valeyna or something,
Super skinny dark haired chick in the capital.
Futa-Alexia is here - again, it apparently never occurs to the femdom smitten writers that Rowan can still fuck her (anally or vaginally) whilst ignoring her cock almost completely (which is how a dom enjoys fucking someone that has a cock - it flopping uselessly around as it's owner gets fucked is perverse and enjoyable),
mate seeking orcess - ridiculous, he goes through the rigamarole of dominating the competition to then treating this bitch like she's his lover, so retarded. He doesn't love her so why is he making love to her?! She's his prize, an object to hump! You only make love if you have feelings for the other person, otherwise they're a cockholster that requires you to jump through some hoops! Unless, of course, Rowan is inherently submissive and wants to please more than he wants to be pleased.

Bleh, despite what you might infer from the long rant I don't hate this game - it is in 3rd person after all, so I have a dom save and a sub s(l)ave whose life I ruin.
But, I just would much prefer at least a balanced approach to dom/sub.

(Ignore this last comment, rest of my post is serious, this last comment is just exasperation) And less femdom for crying out loud, can't turn around on this board without bumping into more of the bloody stuff.
I'm not going to go super far into this. But, if a dom can only be concerned with only their own pleasure, does mean that any Dom who tortures a sub with forced orgasm is a sub?

Is giving oral sex to a ties up person nessacerily a submissive act? Would Jezera be a sub if she tied up Alexia and ate her out?

Interesting how for some there is too much femdom in the game. I was a Patreon at the start because of the femdom content, but imho it shifted more and more to maledom and gay content. Now it seems the game's older scenes might even be rewritten. Hmm, well I guess complaining a lot helps and if the majority of their current Patreons want that content the devs are probably right to follow that demand.
Personally from a femdom lover's point of view I simply moved on to dedicated femdom games,meaning where it is the main thing. Any game where femdom is an also run, just gets too much pressure from people into maledom, since for some reason a good amount of these guys always trigger femdom scenes, even when they are avoidable. Some of them even consider maledom content as femdom, if it is not maledom enough.:rolleyes: Like reading here Helayna is an option for subs.
Wasn't really about shifting focus. See, what basically happened is that for awhile all the other writer's fell of and I was solo writing the thing. And I'm an Mdom so I was basically writing what I know. But, since then we've built an entire team of writer's with an eclectic mix of tastes. One of our goals is more is to balance out the sexual content more. So while I will continue to focus on Mdom and Lezdom type scenes, we're hoping to expand in other areas well.

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes