rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Listening to player feedback, Winter has admitted that Ameraine's initially design probably fell a little too far on the creepy side...:KEK:
Real Winter: Fuking Normiessss !!!!
a pity really that we have goblins/halfings and everything ton down
sex puritans wins

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
I have 3 questions about Ameraine redesign:
1) Are you sure japanese gothic lolita cosplayer are nice fit for dark fantasy setting?
2) I thought her "creepy-looking" aspect was deliberate design desicion, to reflect her personality and actions. That's not true?
3) Are you going to redo old CGs with her?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Wondering if this game has been abandoned or are updates still coming out? Thank you.
They've been putting out updates every two months for some time now, and before that it was every month for a long time. The dev of this game is very reliable.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Wondering if this game has been abandoned or are updates still coming out? Thank you.
I've abandoned hope. Does that count?

But, no we still release bi-monthly and haven't missed a month in the time we've been on this schedule.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Listening to player feedback, Winter has admitted that Ameraine's initially design probably fell a little too far on the creepy side...:KEK:
Real Winter: Fuking Normiessss !!!!
a pity really that we have goblins/halfings and everything ton down
sex puritans wins
Ameraine got redesigned?
She's too creepy?
Unless I'm missing a scene, she looks like a gothic lolita and a pretty normal one at that too

Sep 15, 2017
Hey so I've just started playing with ntr on but I wish to avoid it at all cost to kinda add a challenge to the game...so any advice?....like if cheat on Alexia to much will it trigger ntr... please explain in details

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Hey so I've just started playing with ntr on but I wish to avoid it at all cost to kinda add a challenge to the game...so any advice?....like if cheat on Alexia to much will it trigger ntr... please explain in details
As far as I know, no. For the time being, even if things get bad between Rowan and Alexia, she won't unavoidably cheat on him. I think the only people Alexia can currently find out about Rowan cheating on her are Liurial and Greyhide
So in Andras stressed event can I win against him
It used to be an impossible skill check, don't know if they will make it possible after the skill system gets reworked. You might have to either have Rowan suck Andras off himself or get Rowan wounded by trying to challenge Andras.

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes