aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Update Log
No new Rowan x Jezera content? Why does Alexia get to have all the fun with Jezera, after all isn't Jezera Rowan's main handler / supervisor with the necklace? :(

More Rowan x Jezera, Rowan x Clinoha, Rowan x Helayna, Rowan x Alexia content please.

Would be nice if we could get some repeatable events for them.

Also possibly some repeatable events for Rowan where he can go to the dungeons, brothel, or dark sanctum to fuck some prisoners, whores, or succubus... cause why do the Orcs get to have all the fun.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
No new Rowan x Jezera content? Why does Alexia get to have all the fun with Jezera, after all isn't Jezera Rowan's main handler / supervisor with the necklace? :(

More Rowan x Jezera, Rowan x Clinoha, Rowan x Helayna, Rowan x Alexia content please.

Would be nice if we could get some repeatable events for them.

Also possibly some repeatable events for Rowan where he can go to the dungeons, brothel, or dark sanctum to fuck some prisoners, whores, or succubus... cause why do the Orcs get to have all the fun.
I think every time they have a vote at Patreon, Alexia wins.

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
Ehehehe, more Alexia x Jezera, fuck it, make the whole game Alexia x Jezera!
The women I know who have played this game tell me that Alexia is a better MC than any of the other "female protagonist" games out there. That combined with Rowan having the personality of a decorative gourd does help explain why Alexia is so popular.

With Alexia we are given actual choice in character development. Female players get actual agency in a female character in an adult game. Most of the choices and paths are not what I'd take, but I love the fact that this game offers them.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think every time they have a vote at Patreon, Alexia wins.
Which is why patreon votes are a bad idea. They tend to always go a specific way. Take Summertime Saga as an example. It recently had a patreon vote for new content or a tech update that was not needed... they chose the tech update because the patreon post made it sound necessary even though the team had been working on it in the background for a while and it would be finished sooner or later with or without an update dedicated to it. So now they probably only get one update of actually new content in 2021. Of course people are going to vote for the hot redheaded character with randomly sized boobs to get content over the generic fantasy hero who gets new content each update no matter what.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
We do not hold votes for content production priorities on Patreon. We give patrons votes on specific topics and what scenes that are already written should get CGs first. But, they don't decide quantity or order of content production.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
We do not hold votes for content production priorities on Patreon. We give patrons votes on specific topics and what scenes that are already written should get CGs first. But, they don't decide quantity or order of content production.
That's good. There are way too many patreons out there that went off the rails due to fans getting a say in the order content is developed in.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Any games similar to this masterpiece ? In terms of female MC corruption where the girl actualy enjoys it.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Bloody hell I actually subscribed that patreon, because it was the only place to get that update.
Only if you don't want to wait.

For big games like this content will always be leaked after some times considering the huge amont of subscribers.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Been playing whenever I had time. Game is rly good.
Im not done with it yet but what I have played so far, its good.

I was afraid that somewhere down the line Alexia would show some disloyal tendencies/behaviour like flirting with other characters and such. But luckily that does not happen (from what I have seen so far and I hope it stays that way). Im playing with NTR OFF and Alexia is very loyal, she doesnt show any sexual attraction towards other characters. Even when some of them try to flirt with her she turns them down fast and avoids them. When Alexia speaks with other characters, it never gets flirty or sexual, its normal talk and I love it.
I assigned her to the library since I imagine that if I assign her somewhere else like the inn, she will probably be harassed or have ntr events. But in the library, there are no ntr events (at least none for now thakfully).

The plot is very good, cant wait to see whats next everytime :D
The random events are good too, I was surprised of how many there are. At the start I thought that we will have the same like 4 or 5 events on repeat, but thats not the case.

Character/NPC are very distinct from one another. But almost all characters are massive perverts that try to get into Rowan's pants or Alexia's pants, sometimes in both.

The only 2 things I dislike about the game so far are the horrible ntr heavy intro and the mysterious RNG system.
- During exploration, in some events you can see some text quickly showing up on the top left of the screen that shows some random numbers. How are these things calculated ? It feels like Im at the mercy of this random system lol
- The Intro of the game is very NTR heavy because you can clearly see Alexia falling for the demon, she wanted to talk and spend more time with him and she even let him touch her and kiss her on the forhead :/
But thakfully after meeting up with Rowan again, she becomes loyal to the bone.

Overall a very good game with a gripping story and phenomenal art. Worth the support from what I have seen so far.

Anyway I wanted to ask someone who supports the dev on patreon:
1. What is this ? " Access to the VN discord server " What does VN mean ?
2. " A monthly pack of the concept art / CGs " If you get the Hero of Chaos tier, does that mean we only get the art from this month only ? Or do we get from past months too ? Or are the rest of the concep/cg art locked behind the Patreon of Chaos tier ?

Reactions: RedPillBlues
4.00 star(s) 169 Votes